✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 5 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:16 am

"Titania Crystal Power Make Up!"

"Miranda Crystal Power Make Up!"

Kanade transformed into Cure Rhythm at the same time as Hibiki Transformed into Cure Melody, "Strumming the tranquil tune, Cure Rhythm!"

"Pretty Cure Rolling Mirror Change!" Hime said as she transformed into Cure Princess.

"Let's Play! Pretty Cure Modulation!" Fleura said as she transformed into Cure Harmony.

"Strumming the harmonic tune, Cure Harmony!"

"The blue wind dancing across the sky, Cure Princess!"

Miranda and Titania opened a giant portal that everyone could step through. It was a direct route to Mamoru's house. "This will take us right where we need to go." the two Senshi harmonized as they let everyone else enter before them.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 5 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 am

sportsnutd wrote:
mercuryfan wrote:[...]

After she was finished with that, Mai straightened back up to look at Stephen again, and asked him with curiosity in her voice "I find the name Jason to be an unusual name.  Did he come up with it, or did you, Stephen-san?"

Stephen smiled as he watched Jason get pet. Jason made small happy Pika-noises when Mai brushed him. When Mai asked about his name Stephen told her, "Oh that name....well I had a friend a while back named Jason that wanted a Pikachu for the longest time...but when we were going to go out to look for one his mom told me he was very sick and couldn't go out...and about two days later he passed away...so I am dedicating this pikachu to him and he helps me cope with the loss of my buddy.." Jason let Mai finish petting him then he went over and jumped into Stephen's arms and nuzzled his cheek against his face, as to try to calm his owner.
When Stephen told that story about Jason, Mai looked back at him with a sad face "I'm sorry to hear that, Stephen. Jason must've been really nice to you, and meant a lot to you. Though I hope this pikachu has helped you to realize that life goes on." Mai looked up at him with a hopeful expression on her face.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:21 am

Stephen smiled back at her, "Yes it does go on and Jason will live forever in my heart. Now though I wish to leave the boredom we were in before and ask you, have you heard from Usagi and the others as of late? The reason I ask is that it's been quiet for a while and I miss fighting...as barbaric as that sounds I mean in the fighting for the good cause part." Jason grinned and said when Stephen stopped talking, "Pika PI Pikachu Pika.." Stephen smiled, "Yes my friend, we are glad your here to help too."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Vance nodded to Mercury as they began to fly, but saw Jupiter get off, saying it reminded her of how her parents died. "Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Jupiter. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, though I don't think it'd be fair to leave you behind."

Suddenly, Sailors Miranda and Titania then opened a portal right to Mamoru's house, which moderately defeated the purpose of Vance's cloud. Vance felt a little defeated about it, but at least they could get right to Mamoru's house. "Ah, good...now we can get right to it..." Vance thanked them, though slightly disappointed.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Sailor Jupiter told him, "Don't worry sweetie...I mean Vance...I don't mind walking..." Then Miranda and Titania opened a portal and Jupiter smiled. "I guess this will work...lets go get em" She then walked through the portal...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

OOC: Back Posting. This happened before Miranda and Titania arrived at the Cure Apartment to get the Cures.

BIC: "Jupiter-Chan," Miranda said as her and Titania thought of the address of Mamoru's apartment and opened a portal together so she could walk through, Titania continued where Miranda left off, "the portal that we just opened will take you right to Mamoru's house, we have to go get the Cures first then we will be there to help out."

OOC: Tag Jupiter.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 am

"Try to avoid alot of the populated areas." Vance said to the Cures. "I'm not sure how people react to vigilantes, magical or otherwise, but we can't have civilians in our way and making things worse, you know what I mean? All and all, be careful and keep your wits about you all."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:02 pm

When those two new senshi opened a portal and said it went directly to Mamoru's apartment, Usagi, Ami, Rei, and Minako realized they didn't know what exactly to expect at the other end of the portal, so the four of them each transformed. Then, Moon, Mercury, Mars, and Venus went through the portal to the other side.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 pm

As the Inner Senshi stepped through the portal, they came face to face with a hoarde of monsters stealing energy from some innocent bystanders that were just out for a relaxing walk. None of the bystanders ever saw this coming.

It was apparent to the Inner Senshi and Vance that in order to get into Mamoru's Apartment building, they would have to take on the hoarde of ten monsters that were stealing energy from the people. There was no way the Inner Senshi and Vance would be able to get inside Mamoru's apartment before it was too late.

************************************************************************************

Meanwhile with Jessie, James, and Meowth...

The three Rocket misfits arrived with happy smiles on their faces. The reason for these smiles? Is because their first mission as part of Beryl's army was accomplished with flying colors. They have successfully secured the four stones and walked up to Beryl's throne, bowed, and presented the Dark Kingdom Queen with the stones.

"Excellent," Beryl said to the Rocket Trio, "I guess you three aren't useless afterall. However, the same cannot be said for the Cassidy and Batch."

"Batch?!" Butch exclaimed angrily, even though he was under Beryl's control, he still hated how everyone kept on messing up his name, "the name is Butch!"

"Silence Fool!" Beryl exclaimed angrily, "you and your partner have no room to talk, you failed your first mission. Now return to your quarters while I think of a suitable punishment for your failure!"

"Yes my queen!" Butch and Cassidy exclaimed as the bowed and curtsied respectively and did as they were told.

Beryl walked up to Jessie, James, and Meowth and released them from their bowing position after she took the stones and handed two to Dr Namba, and two to Dr. Zaeger, "put these in those four resurrection chambers over there. Soon I will have my generals back and then the fun can really begin!"

"Yes my queen." Zaeger and Namba exclaimed in unison as they did as they were told.

************************************************************************************

The disguised Ryuusei probably got wind of what happened. He might want to contact the Senshi and explain the situation.

OOC: Tag Inners, Vance, and Ryuusei.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 pm

As Vance accompanied the Inner senshi through the portal, Sentra was the first to alert the senshi to the chaos in the streets.

"Such suffering..." Sentra said empathetically. "There are 10 hostile creatures in this area that I sense, and this all before the activity going on in the apartment complex."

"Well...lovely." Psyral grimaced. "Obviously this has been set-up as an obstacle to keep us from the apartment. A ploy to stall for time. Unfortunately, we can't just ignore it. The only thing I can think of is for us to split in half; half of us deal with the monsters while the other half goes ahead to see to your ally. Either way, we need to make a decision and fast...before one is made for us..."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 am

Upon seeing the monsters wreaking such havoc, Moon was shocked "Whaaaaat?"

Upon hearing Vance's proposal, Venus started thinking of how they should split in half while nodding in determination "Hai!" Soon, she came up with the details of a good plan, which Venus explained seriously "Moon, you should go ahead to his apartment, because you know Mamoru best. Mercury and Mars, you two should stay back and help fight these monsters, because the computer and ofuda, respectively, that you have could easily prove very useful. Jupiter, your strength helped you defeat a daimon single-handedly back when we were fighting the Death Busters; so you'd probably be better out here fighting these monsteers. Vance, I like your spirit's ability to sense the details of a situation right away, so you'd probably be better going ahead to Mamoru's apartment. This leaves just me; to balance the two groups, it seems like I should join the one going to Mamoru's apartment. Now do all of you understand and agree to your assignments?"

Moon, Mercury, and Mars each showed their agreement by nodding with determination "Hai!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

(Where the hell is it?) As he walked down a hallway in search of their ammunition stockpile . While walking down this corridor, he passed by the bathroom he'd entered to make that text. (What the...have I been walking in a huge circle this entire...). is thoughts were interrupted by the sound of people approaching, looking up he saw those two that had left earlier; the hot blonde and...whatever the hell his name was, Bob Belcher or something... "What's up with you guys?"
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Sou wrote:(Where the hell is it?) As he walked down a hallway in search of their ammunition stockpile . While walking down this corridor, he passed by the bathroom he'd entered to make that text. (What the...have I been walking in a huge circle this entire...). is thoughts were interrupted by the sound of people approaching, looking up he saw those two that had left earlier; the hot blonde and...whatever the hell his name was, Bob Belcher or something... "What's up with you guys?"

"It's none of your business," Butch said, "we have to return to our quarters and await punishment for our failure, Queen Beryl's orders."

With that, Butch and Cassidy made their way down the hallway away from Ryuusei's site.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:28 am

Vance listened to Venus' plan carefully, nodding with a "Hai!" with the others once he understood what he was supposed to do.

"I'd hate to leave you three to the masses, but if you're confident, then so am I!" Vance said with determination. "No time to lose! Sentra, scout ahead!"

Sentra flew right up to the balcony passing through the doorway. She sensed that someone was here, but their presence was faint and no longer there. She did detect energy from a portal, noting they used powers of a sort.

Meanwhile, Vance took Venus and Moon by the waist, flying them up on his cloud to the balcony door where he landed. "Trickster form, Psychic style!" Suddenly, energy flew from Vance's Metagizer, changing his form into something resembling a blue and black colorguard. He looked at the lock on the patio door, which slowly began to unlock, and he made it slide open with his mind. "Ladies first." he smiled, welcoming them in like a gentleman.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:35 am

Sailor Jupiter nodded to Venus and said, "What in the name of the Planets are we waiting for...lets go already..." She didn't wait for an answer and rushed to an area close to a monster or two..."HEY UGLY BUTT!! TRY TAKING ME ON!!"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:22 pm

OOC: These are to help Iorichan(Ellen Shirabe) out. She has been busy as of late with work. She sincerely apologizes.
Fleura Shirabe wrote:Serena and Dawn turned to Vance and Dawn spoke before he transformed, "we are probably going to need some help, Sere-Chan and I will go get the Cures, they are probably itching to get some action in, it's been three months since their last battle."

"Dawn-Chan is right," Serena said as she put her arm around her love, "we will go get the Cures and meet you at Mamoru's apartment. How do we get there by the way?"

Vowing to meet up with the others at the appointed place, Dawn and Serena activated their portal devices and stepped through them, the destination, the Cures Apartment.

In a matter of seconds, in fact just a couple of seconds after Megumi and Yuko returned to Pikarigaoka, Dawn and Serena exited out of a portal into the Cures apartment.

"Hey guys," Serena said to the Cures with a smile, "we have a problem, and we are going to probably need all the help we can get."

Fleura saw her friends arrive in the apartment and hugged them so did Kanade, Fleura was the first one to speak up, "Sure we would love to help. Right Kana-Chan?"

Kanade nodded and responded to her friend, "I think it's a very good idea, Ellen-chan and I just need to be very careful at the moment, you do too Hime-Chan."

"I know, " Hime said with a smile as she rubbed her belly, "I wonder of Makoto will help us out."

"I'm sure she will!" Ribbon said to the blue Happiness Charge Cure, "we have to get ready."

"I think that means we have to transform," Fleura said as she waved her hand over her Ocarina, transforming it into her Cure Module, and Kanade held hers up as she went over next to her love.

"Hibi-Chan we need to transform now!" Kanade said to her lover.

Hime then held out her PreChange mirror and got ready to transform.

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen, Iona, and Hummy.

Ellen Shirabe wrote:Hummy smiled "Yup!!!! Time to fight girls!!!" She struck a cool pose..and then jumped to the side as Hibiki, Ellen and Iona  alll transformed - getting ready to fight...

As they finished...they all took their poses to show they were ready to fight...

"Strumming the wild tune, Cure Melody!"

"Strumming the soul's beat, Cure Beat!"

"The star of hope that glitters in the night sky! Cure Fortune!"

Cure Melody looked up. "Okay... it's time to kick some monster butt..let's do this!"

OOC sorry for the long time no posting..been a rough time in real life Sad  back now!

Fleura Shirabe wrote:"Titania Crystal Power Make Up!"

"Miranda Crystal Power Make Up!"

Kanade transformed into Cure Rhythm at the same time as Hibiki Transformed into Cure Melody, "Strumming the tranquil tune, Cure Rhythm!"

"Pretty Cure Rolling Mirror Change!" Hime said as she transformed into Cure Princess.

"Let's Play! Pretty Cure Modulation!" Fleura said as she transformed into Cure Harmony.

"Strumming the harmonic tune, Cure Harmony!"

"The blue wind dancing across the sky, Cure Princess!"

Miranda and Titania opened a giant portal that everyone could step through. It was a direct route to Mamoru's house. "This will take us right where we need to go." the two Senshi harmonized as they let everyone else enter before them.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 am

When Vance took her by the waist, Moon was initially surprised; so much so that she almost turned around and slapped him across the face while retorting something like 'I already have a boyfriend!' But then she felt herself rising up off the ground, so she cancelled those plans, faced back forward, and started to enjoy the ride. "Oh, how fun!" Moon squealed over her shoulder, then continued in a more serious tone "And I'm sorry for almost slapping you and yelling at you a second ago, Vance-kun." Then, all too soon for Moon, they were landing on the balcony of Mamoru's apartment.

Meanwhile, Venus had appreciated the quick speed with which Vance was getting them to their destination. So while he was flying them up on his cloud, Venus called gratefully over her shoulder at Vance "Thank you." Then she turned back to face forward and silently enjoyed the ride. And she didn't mind when it ended, for that meant they were virtually at their destination.

When Psyral made the patio door slide open with his mind, Moon, not quite used to all of his powers, cried out "Damn! And I thought Mamo-chan always kept this patio door locked when not using it." Then her mind snapped back to the important task at hand, and Moon realized "The other side of this doorway is his living room, where Mamo-chan kept those stones!" She rushed into that room right when the sliding door had been completely opened, not even remembering to look carefully for any enemies first.

Realizing Moon's carelessness in this way, Venus poked just her head inside the patio door and looked around the room for any enemies. Luckily, she found none, so Venus then stepped completely inside the living room just enough to let Psyral follow her in.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:59 pm

While Moon and Venus were doing all that with Vance/Psyral, Mars and Mercury watched what Jupiter did as they decided how to start attacking the monsters themselves.

When Mars saw Jupiter run up near one or two monsters, she frowned and thought 'Crazy girl's going to get herself hurt one of these days.' Then Mars took out one of her anti-evil ofuda and concentrated on the nearest monster to her (which was a different one than the one or two Jupiter had run up to) as she chanted "Rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, sai, zen; Akuryo Taisan!" Suddenly, she leaned forward and heaved this ofuda at her nearest monster.

While Mars was doing that, Mercury couldn't help silently chuckling at Jupiter's antics, thinking 'Girl's got some balls.' Then Mercury walked around a little to make sure the closest monster to her was a different one than the closest monster to Mars (as well as different than the one or two Jupiter had run up to). Once she had gotten in such position, Mercury faced her nearest monster and prepared her attack. One or two seconds later, she called out "Shine Aqua Illusion!" and sent this attack at her nearest monster.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:17 am

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen smiled back at her, "Yes it does go on and Jason will live forever in my heart. Now though I wish to leave the boredom we were in before and ask you, have you heard from Usagi and the others as of late? The reason I ask is that it's been quiet for a while and I miss fighting...as barbaric as that sounds I mean in the fighting for the good cause part." Jason grinned and said when Stephen stopped talking, "Pika PI Pikachu Pika.." Stephen smiled, "Yes my friend, we are glad your here to help too."

Mai Kuju replied thoughtfully "Even though I very much dislike fighting, I can see where you're coming from. Different people have different tastes, and I'm glad you're at least committed to fighting for the good side again. Anyway, no, I haven't heard from Usagi-chan or the others lately, unfortunately. Do you want to go search for them?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:00 am

mercuryfan wrote:While Moon and Venus were doing all that with Vance/Psyral, Mars and Mercury watched what Jupiter did as they decided how to start attacking the monsters themselves.

When Mars saw Jupiter run up near one or two monsters, she frowned and thought 'Crazy girl's going to get herself hurt one of these days.'  Then Mars took out one of her anti-evil ofuda and concentrated on the nearest monster to her (which was a different one than the one or two Jupiter had run up to) as she chanted "Rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, sai, zen; Akuryo Taisan!"  Suddenly, she leaned forward and heaved this ofuda at her nearest monster.

While Mars was doing that, Mercury couldn't help silently chuckling at Jupiter's antics, thinking 'Girl's got some balls.'  Then Mercury walked around a little to make sure the closest monster to her was a different one than the closest monster to Mars (as well as different than the one or two Jupiter had run up to).  Once she had gotten in such position, Mercury faced her nearest monster and prepared her attack.  One or two seconds later, she called out "Shine Aqua Illusion!" and sent this attack at her nearest monster.

Jupiter then jumped back a little to have some extra room and called out, "Supreme Thunder Dragon!" and she sent it at the monster she tried to distract... She thought quickly, 'I hope this works...the girls probably think I'm crazy'
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:03 am

mercuryfan wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:Stephen smiled back at her, "Yes it does go on and Jason will live forever in my heart. Now though I wish to leave the boredom we were in before and ask you, have you heard from Usagi and the others as of late? The reason I ask is that it's been quiet for a while and I miss fighting...as barbaric as that sounds I mean in the fighting for the good cause part." Jason grinned and said when Stephen stopped talking, "Pika PI Pikachu Pika.." Stephen smiled, "Yes my friend, we are glad your here to help too."

Mai Kuju replied thoughtfully "Even though I very much dislike fighting, I can see where you're coming from.  Different people have different tastes, and I'm glad you're at least committed to fighting for the good side again.  Anyway, no, I haven't heard from Usagi-chan or the others lately, unfortunately.  Do you want to go search for them?"

Stephen thought for a moment on what to say, while putting a hand on his chin...Jason did the same copying Stephen. "Sure that sounds like a great idea, Mai. Let's see..if I remember right Usagi was a big eater...so maybe they are near a cafe or something...What do you think?"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:32 pm

mercuryfan wrote:While Moon and Venus were doing all that with Vance/Psyral, Mars and Mercury watched what Jupiter did as they decided how to start attacking the monsters themselves.

When Mars saw Jupiter run up near one or two monsters, she frowned and thought 'Crazy girl's going to get herself hurt one of these days.'  Then Mars took out one of her anti-evil ofuda and concentrated on the nearest monster to her (which was a different one than the one or two Jupiter had run up to) as she chanted "Rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, sai, zen; Akuryo Taisan!"  Suddenly, she leaned forward and heaved this ofuda at her nearest monster.

While Mars was doing that, Mercury couldn't help silently chuckling at Jupiter's antics, thinking 'Girl's got some balls.'  Then Mercury walked around a little to make sure the closest monster to her was a different one than the closest monster to Mars (as well as different than the one or two Jupiter had run up to).  Once she had gotten in such position, Mercury faced her nearest monster and prepared her attack.  One or two seconds later, she called out "Shine Aqua Illusion!" and sent this attack at her nearest monster.

sportsnutd wrote:Jupiter then jumped back a little to have some extra room and called out, "Supreme Thunder Dragon!" and she sent it at the monster she tried to distract... She thought quickly, 'I hope this works...the girls probably think I'm crazy'

What Mercury didn't know is that the Shine Aqua Illusion greatly confused not just the one she was aiming at, but several more as well. They had no idea where their targets were. The monsters that were attacked by Mars and Jupiter were greatly injured and couldn't even move. Mars' target was burned and Jupiter's Target was paralyzed.

OOC: Tag Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and Moon.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Sailor Jupiter smirked when she saw what Mercury's attack did. She then walked quietly behind the one she attacked earlier and when she had a good shot lined up, she called out, "Jupiter Oak Evolution!" Sending it at the monsters back.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri May 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Mai Kuju thought for a sec, then replied matter-of-factly to Stephen "I seem to remember Usagi liking a café in the Azabu-Juuban neighborhood called the Fruits Parlor Crown or something like that. Let's try that, okay?" Mai then started heading to the place she had just mentioned.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun May 10, 2015 8:16 pm

mercuryfan wrote:Mai Kuju thought for a sec, then replied matter-of-factly to Stephen "I seem to remember Usagi liking a café in the Azabu-Juuban neighborhood called the Fruits Parlor Crown or something like that.  Let's try that, okay?"  Mai then started heading to the place she had just mentioned.

Stephen smiled when Mai remember somewhat where Usagi like to go even though he forgot the name of the cafe as well. Jason jumped on Stephen's shoulder and Stephen went to catch up with Mai. " You know I kinda wish we all had cell phones...don't they have a T-Mobile store in town??"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next