✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 9 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Stephen laughed, "Im sorry but I might agree with Mars but I don't know them as much as the rest of you." He said to Mars comment. He then looked at Mercury, "If your splitting us up...Jason and I stay together, got it?" Jason nodded, "Yes please Mercury...I don't want him to be left alone.."

Jupiter was good with whatever plan they had, but she too had one request..."I'm staying with Psyral if thats ok..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 9 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:12 am

Mai Kuju hadn't really seen Eternal Sailor Solaris in action enough to realize how often ESS did something stupid, so Titania's dig at her leader went over Mai's head.  But Mai had seen just enough of Moon and Mars to know those two, despite being friends, were often at each other's throats.  So Mai giggled at Mars's jab at her leader.

Mercury, who had just rolled her eyes at Mars's jab, then realized that Pluto hadn't participated much in the previous battle.  So the blue-haired senshi called out "Sailor Pluto!"  As soon as she was finished, the dark-green-haired senshi appeared from an apparent hiding spot.  Mercury then asked out of curiosity "Where were you?"  Pluto just smiled confidently "I had a feeling that all of you working together would be enough to handle that battle.  So I just went to a safe spot to watch it and make sure."

As Pluto reached the group of warriors, she playfully scolded them "By the way, I heard all that before.  No fair making fun of your leaders behind theirr backs."  But perhaps the biggest clue Pluto did not mean that seriously was that she was smiling amusedly the whole time she said that.

Then Mercury realized what Sentra and Psyral had said. Mercury was pleasantly amazed "Wow! You have some of the information from their memories? Why not share it with us? We could probably use all the help we can get, considering we're about to infiltrate the enemy's base & headquarters!" Mercury followed that up by getting out her hand-held supercomputer because she had realized "Oh! By the way, Sentra, do you think you could transfer any helpful visuals to my computer here? It was made from a combination of magic & technology." Venus and Mai just smiled and nodded in agreement to the blue-haired senshi's first part there.

When Mars asked her how she wanted to split them into groups, Mercury started to think about the best way, strategy-wise, to split them all up into groupings.  Then Stephen and Jupiter made their own individual requests.  Having seen Jason and Stephen in action, Mercury quickly agreed that splitting up those two would be bad strategy-wise.  But she could not say the same about Jupiter and Psyral, so she quickly realized that if those two ended up together, it would be sheer coincidence.

Mercury thought back to when she split a smaller chunk of them up into two groups in front of Mamoru's apartment.  She had put herself with Mars, because both of them had a unique advantage in fighting enemies (her own computer, and Mars's psychic sense), and that group had been assured about fighting some enemies; the other group looked like it wouldn't have to.  This case was different, though, because any group could encounter enemies here, and they had no way of figuring this out in advance (except for Mars doing a fire-reading, which the blue-haired senshi decided would be more of a time-waste than the advantage they could gain from any info Mars would get from it).  Thus the next thing that Mercury realized was that Mars and her should be in separate groups.  Mercury then quickly realized that Pluto should be in a different group than either Mars or her, because of the inherent advantage that the time-space senshi had.

Mercury followed all that up by thinking over who she had remaining.  She realized she had seven 'tokens' still to split among the three groups.  In no particular order, the seven were [1] Jupiter; [2] Mai; [3] Miranda; [4] Psyral; [5] Stephen/Jason; [6] Titania; and [7] Venus.  Mercury then realized that the strongest of those seven were probably Stephen/Jason, Psyral, and Titania; and the weakest of those seven were probably Mai, Miranda, and Venus.  So she assigned Stephen/Jason and Mai to her own group, then she assigned Psyral and Miranda to the Pluto group, and after that, she assigned Titania and Venus to the Mars group.  Finally, she realized Jupiter hadn't been assigned to a group yet; for reasons she had a difficult time putting into words, she decided Jupiter would be best put in the Mars group.

Mercury did all that calculating and assigning solely in her head/mind in about 30 seconds.  So at the end of that period of time, without any of the others having a hint as to what to expect, the blue-haired senshi suddenly looked down and at the warriors gathered around her.  She quickly followed that up by announcing seriously "Okay, I have tried to divide us up into threee groups of equal fighting ability.  Now I don't have time to state any more reasoning than that.  So let me just say that Stephen, Jason, and Mai, you're in my group.  Psyral and Miranda, you're in Pluto's group.  And Titania, Venus, and Jupiter, you're in Mars's group.  As for what each group will do, my group will scout that area," at this point, Mercury gestured to the left of the area they were in (assuming one was looking towards the enemy's HQ from the middle of their group).  "Mars's group will scout that area," and Mercury gestured to the right of the area they were in (again assuming one was looking towards the enemy's HQ from the middle of their group).  "And Pluto's group will scout the area between here and the enemy base.  Also, Pluto's group has a secondary job of keeping an eye out for the Moon and Sun Princesses, and having those two join their group should they come back before we meet up again.  But don't worry if those two don't come back.  Finally, use your communicators, senshi, should you notice anything suspicious or enter a battle with an enemy.  Oh yeah, and also use your communicators when you finish your job.  That's it; I hope everyone has good luck."

After Mercury was finished with her announcement, Mai walked over next to her and Venus walked over next to Mars.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add reactions to Sentra & Psyral)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:48 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Young Princess Solaria smiled, relieved that the young Moon Princess wasn't asking her to show her other secret to her. However, she knew that the case would more than likely come up if not in this play session, then another one down the road. She smiled at her cousin and replied, "sure Serenity-Chan."

Young Princess Solaria then went over to the table, picked up the teacups and gently set them down. "Here they are cousin, by the way, how is Auntie Serenity doing?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Serenity.

Young Princess Serenity turned mostly serious as she prepared to respond to that Question from young Princess Solaria "My mom is busy as usual - you know, it takes a lot of her time to run the Moon Kingdom. But when she has time to spend with me, she is usually happy and willing to play whatever I want together." She ended that with a smile.

Then, figuring that question was just as good the other way 'round, young Princess Serenity asked back "Is your mom the same way? If not, how is she?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

mercuryfan wrote:Mai Kuju hadn't really seen Eternal Sailor Solaris in action enough to realize how often ESS did something stupid, so Titania's dig at her leader went over Mai's head.  But Mai had seen just enough of Moon and Mars to know those two, despite being friends, were often at each other's throats.  So Mai giggled at Mars's jab at her leader.

Mercury, who had just rolled her eyes at Mars's jab, then realized that Pluto hadn't participated much in the previous battle.  So the blue-haired senshi called out "Sailor Pluto!"  As soon as she was finished, the dark-green-haired senshi appeared from an apparent hiding spot.  Mercury then asked out of curiosity "Where were you?"  Pluto just smiled confidently "I had a feeling that all of you working together would be enough to handle that battle.  So I just went to a safe spot to watch it and make sure."

As Pluto reached the group of warriors, she playfully scolded them "By the way, I heard all that before.  No fair making fun of your leaders behind theirr backs."  But perhaps the biggest clue Pluto did not mean that seriously was that she was smiling amusedly the whole time she said that.

When Mars asked her how she wanted to split them into groups, Mercury started to think about the best way, strategy-wise, to split them all up into groupings.  Then Stephen and Jupiter made their own individual requests.  Having seen Jason and Stephen in action, Mercury quickly agreed that splitting up those two would be bad strategy-wise.  But she could not say the same about Jupiter and Psyral, so she quickly realized that if those two ended up together, it would be sheer coincidence.

Mercury thought back to when she split a smaller chunk of them up into two groups in front of Mamoru's apartment.  She had put herself with Mars, because both of them had a unique advantage in fighting enemies (her own computer, and Mars's psychic sense), and that group had been assured about fighting some enemies; the other group looked like it wouldn't have to.  This case was different, though, because any group could encounter enemies here, and they had no way of figuring this out in advance (except for Mars doing a fire-reading, which the blue-haired senshi decided would be more of a time-waste than the advantage they could gain from any info Mars would get from it).  Thus the next thing that Mercury realized was that Mars and her should be in separate groups.  Mercury then quickly realized that Pluto should be in a different group than either Mars or her, because of the inherent advantage that the time-space senshi had.

Mercury followed all that up by thinking over who she had remaining.  She realized she had seven 'tokens' still to split among the three groups.  In no particular order, the seven were [1] Jupiter; [2] Mai; [3] Miranda; [4] Psyral; [5] Stephen/Jason; [6] Titania; and [7] Venus.  Mercury then realized that the strongest of those seven were probably Stephen/Jason, Psyral, and Titania; and the weakest of those seven were probably Mai, Miranda, and Venus.  So she assigned Stephen/Jason and Mai to her own group, then she assigned Psyral and Miranda to the Pluto group, and after that, she assigned Titania and Venus to the Mars group.  Finally, she realized Jupiter hadn't been assigned to a group yet; for reasons she had a difficult time putting into words, she decided Jupiter would be best put in the Mars group.

Mercury did all that calculating and assigning solely in her head/mind in about 30 seconds.  So at the end of that period of time, without any of the others having a hint as to what to expect, the blue-haired senshi suddenly looked down and at the warriors gathered around her.  She quickly followed that up by announcing seriously "Okay, I have tried to divide us up into threee groups of equal fighting ability.  Now I don't have time to state any more reasoning than that.  So let me just say that Stephen, Jason, and Mai, you're in my group.  Psyral and Miranda, you're in Pluto's group.  And Titania, Venus, and Jupiter, you're in Mars's group.  As for what each group will do, my group will scout that area," at this point, Mercury gestured to the left of the area they were in (assuming one was looking towards the enemy's HQ from the middle of their group).  "Mars's group will scout that area," and Mercury gestured to the right of the area they were in (again assuming one was looking towards the enemy's HQ from the middle of their group).  "And Pluto's group will scout the area between here and the enemy base.  Also, Pluto's group has a secondary job of keeping an eye out for the Moon and Sun Princesses, and having those two join their group should they come back before we meet up again.  But don't worry if those two don't come back.  Finally, use your communicators, senshi, should you notice anything suspicious or enter a battle with an enemy.  Oh yeah, and also use your communicators when you finish your job.  That's it; I hope everyone has good luck."

After Mercury was finished with her announcement, Mai walked over next to her and Venus walked over next to Mars.

Titania and Miranda sighed as Titania spoke up right before the groups split up, "I just hope that Miranda and I don't get separated from our groups somehow."

"Why is that?" Mars asked curiously as she looked at the two Galactic Guardians.

Miranda sighed again and pointed to her and Titania's communicators and addressed Mercury, "Our communicators don't match the frequencies of your communicators at this time. Do you know anyway we could remedy that?"

OOC: Tag Sailor Mercury and the others minus ESM.

mercuryfan wrote:Young Princess Serenity turned mostly serious as she prepared to respond to that Question from young Princess Solaria "My mom is busy as usual - you know, it takes a lot of her time to run the Moon Kingdom. But when she has time to spend with me, she is usually happy and willing to play whatever I want together." She ended that with a smile.

Then, figuring that question was just as good the other way 'round, young Princess Serenity asked back "Is your mom the same way? If not, how is she?"

"I'll say one thing," young Princess Solaria said, "our mothers are most definitely sisters. A lot of times she's too busy running the Solar Kingdom to play with me, but when she does have time to spend time with me Mom definitely makes it fun. Other times I  have to rely on my other friends to spend time with me, although I do enjoy having *Princesses Saika, Imite, Nanako, Haruka, Hikari, Nozomi, Iris, and Serena* play and hang out with me as well. So are your friends just as fun as my friends are?"

OOC: *The names of the Silver Millennium Counterparts of Drew/Darcy, Duplica, Casey, May, Dawn, Zoey, Iris, and Serena.* Tag young Princess Serenity.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:02 pm

"Ahaha! Wow you guys ARE the real deal!" He didn't even flinch when both of his wrists were held, or when the serpent Pokemon coiled around his legs with their fangs bared. And not even when Meowth landed on his shoulder. "When word spread about Team Rocket being back in business, I thought it was a bunch of posers, but nope! You're the real deal...and it's about fuckin time too! The game's pretty damned lame for hoods like me without a big organization to wreck people's shit for! Oh yeah, name's billy Kidd. Nice to meet you all!"
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 pm

"You still haven't answered our question," Jessie said, then continued, "who are you and who sent you?"

"Do we have to take you to the brig?" James asked.

Meowth then grinned maliciously toward Ryuusei as he continued to threaten harm to the intruder.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Sailor Jupiter took the time while waiting for mercury to split them up to text Ryuusei that they were ok. The message read:

"We are ok, but Jason sent team rocket flying. We will be coming to find you soon...Stay well, Jupiter"

She then clicked send...

Jupiter then was thinking about what Sentra said about reading Team Rockets minds before they blasted off... "What do you think those idiots are thinking about? I mean I'm not Mercury over here but I would never join Queen Beryl EVEN if i was evil or part of an evil group...just saying..."

Last edited by sportsnutd on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to respond to spyn's post with Sentra)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:47 am

OOC) Peoples - no one reacted to Sentra's announcement that she had read Team Rocket's minds during their escape.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:25 am

Spynmaster wrote:The monsters finally destroyed, Psyral henshined into his Medieval-style fighter form as he caught up to the others, overhearing their discussion. "Hey! What do you mean, "forgot about Psyral"?" he barked with a long face. "Just because I didn't do as much damage as the senshi, I don't think I should be forgotten. That would make me sad! Still, I'm glad that's over. That Wobbafett was annoying as hell..."

"My companions..." Sentra's voice echoed to them as she spoke. "I have assimilated the memories of Team Rocket before their hasty departure. It may prove to be useful information. May I share it with all of you?"

"You mind read them?!" Psyral brightened. "Awesome, Sentra! We might get a clue as to who's who among our newest Rogue's Gallery." It was another term for the current total group of enemies who were now a threat.

Spynmaster wrote:OOC) Peoples - no one reacted to Sentra's announcement that she had read Team Rocket's minds during their escape.

OOC: Crap, I knew I missed something. Sorry.

BIC: Mars had heard Sentra mention something about her reading the minds of Team Rocket before she announced to that the group needed to split up. "Psyral," Mars yelled angrily toward Psyral, but then realized she was partly to blame for not listening more carefully, "I'm sorry for yelling at you Psyral, I should've paid more attention. If you ever catch any of us not paying attention to something important, try to get our attention."

OOC: It's too early in the game to Ambush the base of the enemies. We can't go there now. Sorry about the lack of a reaction Spyn. It's mainly my fault. Everyone before the groups go separate ways to investigate, please react to Sentra reading Team Rocket's minds before they escaped.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 am

OOC

When I first saw Spynmaster's OOC post here, my first reaction was 'Oh, yeah!' Later, I realized 'Geez! I wrote a book in that post and yet I misssed something?!? Shocked Laughing ' Just after that, I responded to myself 'Well, it took so long to write that, and I was kind of tired of it at the end when I sent it, that missing something isn't all that surprising Razz .'

Anyway, I just edited that post of mine to reflect what Sentra & Psyral said about that.

Oh, and to AshK - Mercury's plan never was to surround the base and ambush it. This splitting up is to figure out which of those three areas is the best & safest to infiltrate and sneak in (like Ryuusei did). After re-grouping and sharing discovered info, she'll have them all go into the base via whichever path looks safest & best.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:27 am

OOC: Fixed mine too Sorry buddy
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:[...]

mercuryfan wrote:[...]

"I'll say one thing," young Princess Solaria said, "our mothers are most definitely sisters. A lot of times she's too busy running the Solar Kingdom to play with me, but when she does have time to spend time with me Mom definitely makes it fun. Other times I  have to rely on my other friends to spend time with me, although I do enjoy having *Princesses Saika, Imite, Nanako, Haruka, Hikari, Nozomi, Iris, and Serena* play and hang out with me as well. So are your friends just as fun as my friends are?"

OOC: *The names of the Silver Millennium Counterparts of Drew/Darcy, Duplica, Casey, May, Dawn, Zoey, Iris, and Serena.* Tag young Princess Serenity.

Young Princess Serenity nodded in agreement to young Princess Solaria's comparison of their mothers.  When yPSol went on to her friends, yPSer listened, then thought for a second or so before responding with a chuckle "My friends are more of an adventure when I play with them.  I usually only have four of them around, because Princess Haruka, Princess Michiru, and Princess Hotaru are usually at home on their respective planets.  I don't know much about them, but I do know that Princess Ami will usually read a book if she doesn't consider the current activity fun enough, Princess Makoto was always breaking my toys until my mom started getting me only more durable toys, and Princess Minako and I often want the same toy, which often leads to us two arguing.  Then Princess Rei will jump in and start arguing with me, telling me I should share my toys better."

Then a light bulb illuminated above yPSer's head as she realized "Hey!  You know what would be a good idea, Solaria?  If we could get your friends together with my friends!  What do you think?"

OOC : I was hoping to abbreviate the longer names for the two princesses in this flashback like I started abbreviating their longer senshi names in Eternal form a while ago, but coming up with good abbreviations for young Princess Serenity and young Princess Solaria is not quite as easy {sweatdrops}.  Are these abbreviations useful, or too weird/confusing, AshK?
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:36 pm

mercuryfan wrote:

Young Princess Serenity nodded in agreement to young Princess Solaria's comparison of their mothers.  When yPSol went on to her friends, yPSer listened, then thought for a second or so before responding with a chuckle "My friends are more of an adventure when I play with them.  I usually only have four of them around, because Princess Haruka, Princess Michiru, and Princess Hotaru are usually at home on their respective planets.  I don't know much about them, but I do know that Princess Ami will usually read a book if she doesn't consider the current activity fun enough, Princess Makoto was always breaking my toys until my mom started getting me only more durable toys, and Princess Minako and I often want the same toy, which often leads to us two arguing.  Then Princess Rei will jump in and start arguing with me, telling me I should share my toys better."

Then a light bulb illuminated above yPSer's head as she realized "Hey!  You know what would be a good idea, Solaria?  If we could get your friends together with my friends!  What do you think?"

OOC : I was hoping to abbreviate the longer names for the two princesses in this flashback like I started abbreviating their longer senshi names in Eternal form a while ago, but coming up with good abbreviations for young Princess Serenity and young Princess Solaria is not quite as easy {sweatdrops}.  Are these abbreviations useful, or too weird/confusing, AshK?

OOC: Those abbreviations work just fine. It doesn't matter to me. I know what they mean. I may not use them all the time though. Maybe in future flashbacks, which are bound to happen.

BIC: "You know what cousin, I think it would be a great idea for our friends to get together." yPSol said with a smile as she hugged her cousin. I really think Princess Haruka and Princess Minako would get along great. You and I get along great as well, but then again we are cousins. Did you know that Princess Kasumi and Prince Endymion are cousins as well?" yPSol said to her cousin, then continued on, "Serenity-Chan, do you think my guardians would get along with your guardians? I was told by Mama that I am destined to inherit the Solar Kingdom someday."

"So Serenity-Chan, what do you want to do?" yPSol asked of her cousin, "should we see if my friends want to meet up with your friends today?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Serenity.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 pm

He continued to remain calm as they questioned him. "Name's Billy, Billy Kidd. And I joined up on my own." If they tried to search him for it, they wouldn't find a phone anymore. After his last texts to Jupiter, Ryuusei smashed the mobile and flushed the pieces down the toilet..of course, now this meant he was completely on his own in here.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:37 pm

James searched "Billy's" Pockets and didn't find anything on him. James nodded and signaled that Billy was clean, "so why did you want to join Team Rocket anyway?"

The two Rockets still left their Pokemon out and in the positions they were in before.

"Are you going to come with us quietly to our Queen?" Jessie asked "Billy."
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:09 pm

mercuryfan wrote:Mai Kuju hadn't really seen Eternal Sailor Solaris in action enough to realize how often ESS did something stupid, so Titania's dig at her leader went over Mai's head.  But Mai had seen just enough of Moon and Mars to know those two, despite being friends, were often at each other's throats.  So Mai giggled at Mars's jab at her leader.

Then Mercury realized what Sentra and Psyral had said.  Mercury was pleasantly amazed "Wow!  You have some of the information from their memories?  Why not share it with us?  We could probably use all the help we can get, considering we're about to infiltrate the enemy's base & headquarters!"  Mercury followed that up by getting out her hand-held supercomputer because she had realized "Oh!  By the way, Sentra, do you think you could transfer any helpful visuals to my computer here?  It was made from a combination of magic & technology."  Venus and Mai just smiled and nodded in agreement to the blue-haired senshi's first part there.

Sailor Jupiter was listening to Mercury's pairings for the groups and noticed she was going to be with Psyral.. 'Come on Ami..why can't i go with my love?' she thought then went over to Psyral and grabbed his hand facing him, "Be careful sweetie..ok..come back in one piece." She then kissed his lips and then hugged him. She then looked at her phone and noticed that she hadn't got a return text yet since the last one. "Guys..Ryuusei might be in more trouble..i haven't got another text back yet...we should hurry...but be safe at the same time." She then waited to see if Psyral said or did anything before she would go to Mars side.

Stephen and Jason went over to Mercury. Stephen then told Jason.."Remember buddy..careful with the electric attacks ok..we don't wanna zap the princess of Mercury.." Jason then looked at him smiling and gave him the thumbs up, "Got it buddy."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:36 am

OOC) It'll be up to AshK about what Sentra grabbed from the mind-read, since he controls them.

OOC Update) Actually, looks like I can handle that just fine, so I'll speak to AshK about it.

Psyral just crossed his arms at Mars' dual reaction. "Yeah sure no problem." he said with a hint of up-coming sarcasm. "I'll be sure to use some thunderclaps in order to get the groups' attention next time." He just sighed.

Meanwhile, Sentra used electric energy to convert her thoughts into a video on Mercury's computer, then she shared her thoughts with the other senshi. Eventually, Mercury began dividing up the others into teams, and Psyral was surprised to hear not only that he would be joining Pluto's team, but also that Jupiter wasn't in it.

"Ah, you'll be fine." Psyral comforted Jupiter as she went to him and kissed and hugged him. "Just try to work with your fellow senshi, okay? Remember, we're all a team here, and it'll be too sad if we all don't come back from this fight to celebrate, right?" He smiled to her and tapped her nose, running to Pluto's team and waving at her. "Also, I'd miss your awesome cooking!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Jupiter smiled at Psyral as he spoke kind words to her and giggled when he tapped her nose. After his last comment, she could be seen smiling from ear to ear and blushing a little bit, but she needed to remember what they needed to do.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 am

Sentra shared with everyone that Team Rocket were the ones who broke into Mamoru's apartment that made off with the stones. She also showed that Beryl handed the stones to the two scientists, Dr Namba and Dr. Zaeger, to revive the four generals, the Shitennou, with the same tech that revived Beryl and the others. She also copied the portal energy that the Rockets used, thus allowing Psyral and anyone else capable of making portals to go to the same spot the Rockets exited out of.

"Sweet!" Psyral exclaimed. "I can use this to follow those Rockets to where they went! I just need to be in a form that let's me use magic. Now, I remember Dr. Namba being mentioned before, but who's Dr. Zaeger? And more importantly, where's this Mamoru?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:14 am

When asked why he wanted to join Team Rocket, 'Billy's answer was. "Cuz I like to ruin shit!" And gave as BIG a shit-eating grin as possible! "...buuuuut doing it on my own...is getting kinda boring." And now they were discussing bringing him before Beryl (Wonderful...) "Sure! Lead the way, but would you mind uncoiling the snakes...or is this going to be like a sack race, (You nutsack!) and I need to 'hop'?"

(OOC: Sorry for the late replies, since E3's presentation/the producer interview afterwards for Star Ocean 5, I've been really absorbed into SO3)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 am

sportsnutd wrote:Jupiter then was thinking about what Sentra said about reading Team Rockets minds before they blasted off... "What do you think those idiots are thinking about? I mean I'm not Mercury over here but I would never join Queen Beryl EVEN if i was evil or part of an evil group...just saying..."

When Mai Kuju heard that, she politely but seriously told Jupiter "You've got to remember that different people have different motivations, different desires, different areas of expertise. So just because you wouldn't doesn't mean nobody else would."

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen and Jason went over to Mercury. Stephen then told Jason.."Remember buddy..careful with the electric attacks ok..we don't wanna zap the princess of Mercury.." Jason then looked at him smiling and gave him the thumbs up, "Got it buddy."

When Mercury heard that from Stephen, she sarcastically replied "Veeeeerrrrry funny."**

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral just crossed his arms at Mars' dual reaction. "Yeah sure no problem." he said with a hint of up-coming sarcasm. "I'll be sure to use some thunderclaps in order to get the groups' attention next time." He just sighed.

When they heard that response from Psyral to Mars, Mai and Minako couldn't help giggling.

Spynmaster wrote:Sentra shared with everyone that Team Rocket were the ones who broke into Mamoru's apartment that made off with the stones. She also showed that Beryl handed the stones to the two scientists, Dr Namba and Dr. Zaeger, to revive the four generals, the Shitennou, with the same tech that revived Beryl and the others. She also copied the portal energy that the Rockets used, thus allowing Psyral and anyone else capable of making portals to go to the same spot the Rockets exited out of.

"Sweet!" Psyral exclaimed. "I can use this to follow those Rockets to where they went! I just need to be in a form that let's me use magic. Now, I remember Dr. Namba being mentioned before, but who's Dr. Zaeger? And more importantly, where's this Mamoru?"

Upon hearing the knowledge Sentra shared, Pluto's worst fears were confirmed. She cautioned the rest of the group "Looks like we've got our hands full with Queen Beryl and her recruits this time." When Psyral seemed to react excitedly to Sentra's news about Team Rocket's portal energy, Pluto turned to him and told him seriously and with a hint of graveness "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. It may be a cliché, but it's a true one. Just because you can follow Team Rocket to where they went doesn't mean you should. Which reminds me," at this point, Pluto turned to the rest of the group and said in the same tone she had just been addressing Psyral "We all need to make sure to be careful here. We've got a big, difficult task ahead of us, because of the team Beryl has assembled. One wrong move could doom our chances."

When Venus heard Psyral's question about Mamoru, she told him in a serious tone "He's out of the country studying. And please don't remind Usagi-chan about that. She's likely to become glum and withdrawn if she's reminded about him."

** OOC : Congratulations, Stephen cheers . You caused me to have Mercury be sarcastic in an RPG for the first time ever. Razz
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:28 am

Sentra hovered over Pluto and Psyral as Pluto spoke seriously to him, leaving him frozen in thought. Then Psyral just felt bad for Usagi that her guy was far off and out of reach. He sighed and looked up at the other girls.

"If we are to stay safe, then I suggest we move to some kind of safe place." Psyral said, speaking calmly. "Team Rocket most likely informed Beryl of our progress, and she'll probably waste no time with preparing for us. We should take our teams and move out."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:20 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Titania and Miranda sighed as Titania spoke up right before the groups split up, "I just hope that Miranda and I don't get separated from our groups somehow."

"Why is that?" Mars asked curiously as she looked at the two Galactic Guardians.

Miranda sighed again and pointed to her and Titania's communicators and addressed Mercury, "Our communicators don't match the frequencies of your communicators at this time. Do you know anyway we could remedy that?"

OOC: Tag Sailor Mercury and the others minus ESM.

Upon hearing that from Miranda, Mercury told the two Sailor Guardians matter-of-factly "Hmmmmmmm - I have the knowledge needed to change the frequency of your two communicators to the frequency the rest of us senshi use. But it would take me a while to do it, and I believe time is of the essence now that we're just a little outside the enemy's base. So could you two be extra-careful for now, and I'll tackle your communicators once we've finished, for now, with this base?"

Spynmaster wrote:"If we are to stay safe, then I suggest we move to some kind of safe place." Psyral said, speaking calmly. "Team Rocket most likely informed Beryl of our progress, and she'll probably waste no time with preparing for us. We should take our teams and move out."

Mercury and Pluto both smiled upon hearing that from Psyral. The blue-haired senshi happily told the group of assembled warriors "Now I'll definitely agree with that. Come on, my team, and follow me to our area to investigate." Mercury then started walking that way, but then stopped after a short distance to make sure everyone she had put on her team was following her.

Pluto nodded her head in agreement as Mercury spoke of liking what Psyral had just said. Then seeing Mercury encourage her team to follow her, Pluto then addressed the two warriors who had been assigned to her team "Psyral and Miranda, please follow me." The dark-green-haired senshi then walked a short distance to the area Mercury had assigned her team to scout out, but then (like Mercury) stopped after a short distance to turn around and make sure those two were following her.

Finally, Mai Kuju walked up to Mercury, then calmly waited for Stephen & Jason to catch up.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:06 am

Mars listened to what everybody had to say and nodded in understanding. She then turned to Titania, Venus, and Jupiter; "Let's go you three, we have some investigating to do." Mars then turned to Titania, "I hope your Princess can keep our Princess out of trouble."

Titania giggled and smiled, "if she doesn't, they have Orion with them to keep Moon and Solaris in line."

With that, Mars led her group down the designated path to investigate.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 am

Finally having impressed his fellow senshi, a smile grew on Psyral's face, and he felt a little closer to the team. He happily nodded as Pluto had her team move out. Sentra was happier as well. She always knew Psyral would get along with the others eventually. It was then that Psyral remembered that their group was also supposed to watch over Sailors Moon and Solaris, wondering where they went.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next