✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 13 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:[...]

Back at the meeting place where everyone met up...

[...]

Io and Rhea were looking curiously at Venus and Mercury, Io spoke up first, "um have we met..."

"you two somewhere before?" Rhea finished for her love.

Eternal Solaris then looked toward her Silver Millennium cousin, "Moon-Chan I think something is happening between Io, Venus, Rhea, and Mercury."

"Pluto, do you know anything about this?" Mars asked of the Guardian of Time.

OOC: Tag Venus, ESM, Mercury, and Pluto. mercuryfan, if you want to start a flashback go ahead. I would like to do this from time to time when my Senshi team meets up with your Senshi Team, or rather the members that you control and the ones that I am controlling at the moment.
OOC : For ease of writing this post, I'm going to say Eternal Sailor Solaris asks that question about Ryuusei just after the short Time Jump I was planning here.

BIC

Before either Pluto or Eternal Sailor Moon could say anything in response to those questions from Mars and Eternal Sailor Solaris, all four of Io, Rhea, Venus, and Mercury fell into a trance-like state.  As those four just follow the others in their trance-like state, the rest of the senshi carry on with the plan by going to the spot that had been decided was easiest to sneak into this building at, and successfully sneaking into the building.  This short Time Jump will skip over those steps and end when the rest of the senshi & their allies are in a hallway of that building, looking for their captured comrade.

"No, I haven't," ESM shook her head worriedly in response to that question from ESS about Ryuusei.

"I think Mako-chan was the one who was in communication with him earlier, but she hasn't reported about him in a while," Pluto replied after thinking about it for a sec.  "You haven't heard anything from Ryuusei-san recently, have you, Mako-chan?"

Last edited by mercuryfan on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to have Pluto instead of Venus say that last part)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 13 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:45 am

10,000 years ago Silver Millennium, Castle Serenity(OOC: my name for the Moon Kingdom Castle).

BIC:

Young Princess Solaria and  Young Princess Serenity are off playing somewhere when Young Princess Saika and Young Princess Haruka May arrive in the castle looking around.

"Princess Minako, Princess Ami?" Young Princess Saika and Young Princess Haruka May asked as they look around for their Moon Kingdom counterparts, "where are you?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami

BIC:

"I hope he's okay," ESS remarked worriedly, "why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Orion gave out a worried sigh as he held on tight to his partner and best friend.

"I have a bad feeling about this as well," Mars said just as worriedly as ESS, "we need to find Ryuusei soon and get out of here or take those crooks down."

OOC: Tag ESM, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Jupiter, Psyral, and Stephen.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:15 am

Stephen was worried as well for Ryuusei and was ready for another fight...if they could figure out where to go...
then he got an idea... "Hey..what about this..they wanted Jason didn't they among other demands right? so what if you all hid somewhere close and Jason and I could lure them out and maybe we could get some answers...just a thought."

Sailor Jupiter was worried like the rest of them but wanted to find the creeps and hurt them quickly..she was still mad that Beryl was alive again and was itching for another crack at her. She stood by Psyral's side and waited to see what the others said.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:25 am

"I find it quite odd that we haven't seen anybody since we entered this building," Eternal Sailor Moon pointed out to the rest of them.  "We know the enemy uses this building for at least something, because we learned that earlier.  Maybe that idea to use Jason as a lure will work better than just wandering around this building to find them, so I don't see why we shouldn't try it; just be careful, you two.  Anyway, you guys may be right on that other thing - I just hope Ryuusei-san is okay and that we find him soon."

Pluto just nodded in response to ESM; as she often did, she remained silent as the group speculated about where their hostage was and tricks that might work to lure the enemy here out.

OOC : I'll post in AshK's flashback scene as soon as I get a good idea where to take it (I currently have writer's block for it Embarassed ).
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Psyral squeezed Jupiter's hand, knowing full-well she was concerned for the Ryuusei.

"You sure you don't need some backup, buddy?" he asked Stephen as he proposed his plan to flush them out. "You might need some cover in-case you get swarmed with projectiles."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Sailor Jupiter squeezed Psyral's hand after he did, "Thanks Psy"

Stephen was thinking and then answered after Pyral asked him something, "Of course bro..maybe you and someone else..maybe a Cure...could help me...I will tell you this though...I'm not letting you (Jason) out of my sight"

Jason who was ok with the plan if they went through with it said, "You better not lose sight of me, Stephen..also if we do get separated..I will try and figure some way to show you all the way..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:22 am

When Pluto heard Stephen propose that two allies, ideally Psyral and one PreCure, provide cover/backup for him, she informed him in a serious tone "Stephen, all the PreCures have split off from us and are elsewhere at the moment. So I suggest you propose Psyral and one specific senshi to do that."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Stephen looked at Pluto then looked around..."Right..hehe.." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. He then thought of who to have with him, "Well maybe Mars or Mercury..sorry Jupiter..I just don't want Psy here to be a distraction..I hope you understand. What about Mai..is she still here?" As he asked he looked around for her.

Jupiter looked at Stephen and smiled, "Hey no worries here..though I'm sure your be fine with him and whoever you chose..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:23 am

When Mai Kuju heard her name being proposed by Stephen as one of the two allies to help him out with his plan, she responded by stepping forward and stating emphatically (to show her devotion to the cause) "Yes, I am here. And I am certainly willing to help you with your plan, Stephen. Especially if it helps us defeat an enemy to our peaceful, regular lives!" Then, while still looking at Stephen, she asked "Now where do you want me to be to provide the most help to our cause?"

After that, Eternal Sailor Moon asked in an embarrassed tone (and while sweatdropping) "Um, excuse me, but is this the point where I'm supposed to hide and lay in wait for our enemy?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:08 am

Hibiki, Ellen, Ako and Makoto were soon all transformed too.

Cure Melody looked around. "Okay...how do we want to do these rounds? as one big group or two? Together we have safety in numbers..but split up we can cover more ground..."

OOC: Tag Fleura, Kanade, Hime and the cute little cupcakes we see in the shop windows.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Cure Harmony thought about it to herself, then spoke up, "with the Senshi in Kanto, I think all of us should patrol this city together. If we split up, we have to figure out which team goes where and how many teams we want."

Cure Princess and Cure Rhythm nodded in agreement, as Rhythm spoke up, "I think we should stick together. What does everyone else think?"

OOC: Tag everyone in the apartment building
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Psyral gave Stephen a bit of squint-eye when he mentioned that Jupiter might be a "distraction", but reserved a little of his emotion about it.

"I'll ignore that lack of trust in my self-control and trust your advice." Psyral growled.

"I'm sure he means well, Psyral." Sentra had a teasing smile on her face. "You two do have a bit of an "electric" attraction, and it's best to stay focused."

"Eh?! Even my own spirit guardian?!" Psyral barked, but then he shook his head. "Let's just get going."

Sentra simply smiled and flew up. "I will scout ahead. In the plane of spirits, the enemy will not see me coming." And with that, she flew on and vanished from physical view.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Stephen went and hugged Psyral whispering in his ear, "I'll make this up to both of you when we get back, ok?"

Stephen then answered Mai, "Could you stay with me and Jason? just in case we get overwhelmed...cause I don't think just me and Psy here can do this alone."

Jupiter looked at Stephen and wanted to slap him.. but she would do that later, "Aww come on Steph...I promise ill be a good Lightning Rod." She barely heard Stephen whispering to Psyral but she caught some of it. 'It better be good' She then smiled at Sentra and waited with the others. She then saw her sweetie get upset and she kissed his cheek and whispered, "We will be fine Psyral..but if he gets you hurt..I will fry him alive"

"All right guys..lets get this started.." Stephen said giving the thumbs up.

Jason jumped into Stephens arms, ready to fight when it was needed.

Last edited by sportsnutd on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot about Jason.)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:46 pm

"You are so paying for food, Stephen." Psyral whispered back.

Then he felt Jupiter's kiss, whispering to her, "Take care, my dear lightning amazon." He kissed her cheek, and then became his Trickster form, Medieval style, which was ideal for action-on-the-go.(think of platform/beat-em-up games)
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:26 am

When Stephen asked Mai Kuju to stay with him and Jason, she walked over in a very business-like manner to a spot next to Stephen. Then she got herself ready for the upcoming fight.

Seeing Stephen and his helpers prepare for battle, Eternal Sailor Moon got the feeling it was time for her and the rest of the senshi there to do their own part. So ESM found a hiding place nearby, and as she went to it, she motioned to the other senshi there to also hide. Pluto, though, was already heading for the hiding spot she had picked out (she had not needed to see ESM's silent request).
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Jupiter followed Pluto and ESM to the hiding spot and got down low since she was so tall..

Stephen thought everyone was ready and Yelled out, "HEY Rocket Jerks! I bet you can hear me...ive got a Pikachu right here for you...but first we wanna talk... So HURRY IT UP!!"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:46 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:10,000 years ago Silver Millennium, Castle Serenity(OOC: my name for the Moon Kingdom Castle).

BIC:

Young Princess Solaria and  Young Princess Serenity are off playing somewhere when Young Princess Saika and Young Princess Haruka May arrive in the castle looking around.

"Princess Minako, Princess Ami?" Young Princess Saika and Young Princess Haruka May asked as they look around for their Moon Kingdom counterparts, "where are you?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami

[...]

OOC : {light bulb illuminates above head} I just got an idea of where to take this flashback! I hope this is okay with you, AshK.

BIC

Young Princess Minako had heard young Princess Saika and young Princess Haruka May from where she and young Princess Ami were - in the Study of the Moon Kingdom's palace. So she called out to them "Guys! We're here in the Study! Come and join us! It'll make our study session less tedious!"

Then the voice of young Princess Ami rang out in the same area "Minako! How could you think of our study session that way?!? You should enjoy learning!"

Young Princess Minako's voice was quieter as she protested "But it seems tedious to me! I'd rather be out shopping for new clothes or something like that! At least let them join us, Ami!"

Young Princess Ami gave in quietly with a resigned tone to her voice "Oh, alright! They can join us. But only if they agree to study, like we're supposed to be doing." She ended that by glaring at young Princess Minako in a semi-serious way.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:52 pm

mercuryfan wrote:

OOC : {light bulb illuminates above head} I just got an idea of where to take this flashback!  I hope this is okay with you, AshK.

BIC

Young Princess Minako had heard young Princess Saika and young Princess Haruka May from where she and young Princess Ami were - in the Study of the Moon Kingdom's palace.  So she called out to them "Guys!  We're here in the Study!  Come and join us!  It'll make our study session less tedious!"

Then the voice of young Princess Ami rang out in the same area "Minako!  How could you think of our study session that way?!?  You should enjoy learning!"

Young Princess Minako's voice was quieter as she protested "But it seems tedious to me!  I'd rather be out shopping for new clothes or something like that!  At least let them join us, Ami!"

Young Princess Ami gave in quietly with a resigned tone to her voice "Oh, alright!  They can join us.  But only if they agree to study, like we're supposed to be doing."  She ended that by glaring at young Princess Minako in a semi-serious way.

Young Princess Saika was more than happy to go into the study to study, how ever Young Princess Haruka May wasn't so thrilled.

"Do we have to study?" Young Princess Haruka May asked, "it's so boring."

"I swear Princess Haruka May," Young Princess Saika said, "you are as bad as Princess Solaria is when it comes to studying. What are we going to do with you? How are we going to protect Princess Solaria, if we don't learn how to study?"

"Princess Saika, " Young Princess Haruka May said, "you're no fun!"

Young Princess Saika just rolled her eyes and grabbed Young Princess Haruka May's hand and dragged her into the study. Of course young Princess Saika sat right next to Young Princess Ami, while Young Princess Haruka May sat next to young Princess Minako. Young Princess Haruka May had the exact same bored look on her face as Young Princess Minako did.

"So Princess Minako, how are you doing?" Young Princess Haruka May asked.

"How are you doing Princess Ami?" Young Princess Saika asked.

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Jupiter followed Pluto and ESM to the hiding spot and got down low since she was so tall..

Stephen thought everyone was ready and Yelled out, "HEY Rocket Jerks! I bet you can hear me...ive got a Pikachu right here for you...but first we wanna talk... So HURRY IT UP!!"

"What?!" Queen Beryl asked angrily, "Intruders?! Jadeite are you ready to succeed where you failed?"

"Yes my Queen." Jadeite said as he bowed, "I will do anything for you since you found some people who brought me back to life."

"Good," Queen Beryl said, "don't fail me, take care of all of the Senshi including Eternal Solaris and her team."

"As you wish my queen." Jadeite said as he teleported to where Stephen was.

Giovanni got a message from Queen Beryl and looked at Jessie, James, Meowth and their "new recruit." Giovanni looked at the group and then spoke up, "young man, I am sending you to take care of those intruders with Jessie, James, and Meowth. You want to be a member of Team Rocket, show me your loyalty by destroying the intruders."

Jessie, James, and Meowth nodded then motioned for Ryuusei to follow them as they opened the chamber doors, "We will see how trustworthy you can be, follow us."

Once Jadeite was in a safe spot, he sent out some monsters for the Senshi and their allies to deal with.

OOC: Tag Stephen, Ryuusei and everyone else except for Mercury and Venus.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:

Young Princess Saika was more than happy to go into the study to study, how ever Young Princess Haruka May wasn't so thrilled.

"Do we have to study?" Young Princess Haruka May asked, "it's so boring."

"I swear Princess Haruka May," Young Princess Saika said, "you are as bad as Princess Solaria is when it comes to studying. What are we going to do with you? How are we going to protect Princess Solaria, if we don't learn how to study?"

"Princess Saika, " Young Princess Haruka May said, "you're no fun!"

Young Princess Saika just rolled her eyes and grabbed Young Princess Haruka May's hand and dragged her into the study. Of course young Princess  Saika sat right next to Young Princess Ami, while Young Princess Haruka May sat next to young Princess Minako. Young Princess Haruka May had the exact same bored look on her face as Young Princess Minako did.

"So Princess Minako, how are you doing?" Young Princess Haruka May asked.

"How are you doing Princess Ami?" Young Princess Saika asked.

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami.

"Fine, I guess," young Princess Minako responded with a sigh to young Princess Haruka May's question. "I just agree to one study session with Ami, and now she wants me to sit here for a longer time than any class that I've had while she seemingly goes through the whole book with me."

Meanwhile, young Princess Ami was responding to young Princess Saika's question to her, seeming somewhat frustrated herself "Well, I should be doing great, since I'm leading a study session. But doing this for Minako here is almost like pulling teeth! That's exaggeration, of course, but you get my drift."

Then young Princess Minako turned back to young Princess Ami and asked with a little bit of frustration in her voice "So how much longer is this going to last, Ami? Now that Princess Haruka May is here, I want to go shopping with her before she has to leave!"

"I'll tell you what," young Princess Ami decided to let the others there have some say in the matter. "Give me 15 to 20 good minutes on one subject, and then I'll let all of you do whatever you want. You guys can even pick the subject we study during that time - Majority rules." Young Princess Ami followed that up by looking at each of young Princess Saika, young Princess Minako, and young Princess Haruka May, in turn, to respectfully get each of their choices.

When young Princess Ami looked at her for her choice, young Princess Minako stated with some conviction in her voice "I'm leaning towards Social Studies, but if need be, I'll go along with your choice." She then looked at her close friend young Princess Haruka May with a devious smile on her face. "Just don't pick Math - that's my least-favorite subject."

OOC : I'll probably do a Time Jump over most of that 15 to 20 minutes in the middle of this Flashback, because role-playing the details of a study session can get old fast.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:34 am

Billy rose an eyebrow when Giovanni got a message from Bery about 'intruder'. (Guess the Senshi finally found this place...I imagine things're about to get interesting...) And then the boss ordered the four of them to intercept...and by 'four' Giovanni really means 'him' as a test of loyalty. After the Rocket trio nodded, he gave the boss a salute...along with the biggest shit-eating grin as possible. "Aye, so it's 'blood in, blood out'! Well, how could I pass up a little murder?"

He followed the trio out of Giovanni's office. "I wonder who picked today to piss their life away?" (If I'm gonna keep this farce up I'll have to be careful. The cap and mask can hide my face, but disguising my movements'll be tricky...)

Last edited by Sou on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added to/modified a line I think fits better)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Stephen was looking around waiting impatiently for Team Rocket to arrive when something arrived...Just not what he wanted... "LOOK OUT!" He yelled as Jason jumped down next to Mai and Stephen smirked, "THIS is NOT what I wanted but whatever.. Cover your ears..trust me...Black Crashing Whirlwind!!" He sent it at the monsters hoping to not only distract them but make them deaf...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 am

Mai Kuju covered her ears when requested to. After Stephen's Black Crashing Whirlwind hit something, she uncovered her ears and used her psychokinesis to break a nearby door off its hinges and then send it speeding at the (remaining) monsters.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Stephen then rushed to the other side of the room and looked around for a reason for the monsters appearing "Hello Hello...any stupid weak monster makers around? I wish to hurt you please!"

Jason helped Mai attack the monsters.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:52 pm

OOC) Sorry to make ya'll wait.

IC: Psyral ran towards the monsters after Stephen, Mai, and Jason did. He used his glaive to vault-jump, leaping toward the first monster in view, throwing smoke bombs in its face as he prepare to strike with his glaive.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next