✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 3 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Cure Melody Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Fleura smiled and embraced her Fiancee as she addressed her, "that's good to hear, are they going to come and visit us here sometime?"

"Nagihona?" Yuko asked in confusion at first, then thinks about it some more then realizes that Kanade was bringing attention to Nagisa and Honoka being a couple, "oh I see what you mean, so how are those two lovebirds doing? In fact how are you two lovebirds doing?" The last part that Yuko said included a smile and a giggle.

"Male groupie?" Megumi asked in confusion at first, she then realized what Hibiki was talking about and blushed beet red and stuttered, "H-Hibi-Chan, I-I t-told you b-before it's not like that, Seiji-Kun and I are just best friends and childhood friends, that's all." Megumi then realized that she added -Kun to the end of Seiji's name, covered her mouth and looked down to the ground trying not to make eye contact with the others.

Hibiki raised an eyebrow. "Riiiggghhhhtttt...and Kanade and I are just friends too...."

Kanade pinched Hibiki's belly. "Keep it up..and that's all we'll ever be...we do have a couch at home..."

"Really...I hope you like slee..._URK!" Hibiki gasped as Kanade elbowed her.

Ako grinned. "Somethings never change..."

Iona smiled. "Oh...and we're supposed to meet Hime's elusive Boyfriend soon...I'm looking forward to that.."

Hime grinned. "Just dont' get jealous now..ok?"
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 3 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Fleura laughs at that, "Hime-Chan you still haven't told her you know she is a girl?"

"I was wondering the same thing," Megumi said to her best friend with a smile and a giggle.

"I thought you would've told her by now," Yuko said then continued, "you haven't?"

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Sailor Jupiter ran out after everyone else and saw the monsters that were still there and got into a position where she could attack without hitting anyone and called out, "Jupiter Oak Evolution!!" and sent it at the monsters...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 am

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen then turned his head to the side at Mai and told her, "Oh thats cool and everything but I am not talking about another human...I am talking about my Pokemon friend that i met a while back and have had for a while. He is nothing to be scared about...he is very cute."

Mai Kuju was surprised to hear that from Stephen "You have a Pokemon???" She gave him enough time to answer that, then paused for a couple seconds. During those couple seconds, a blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked down at the ground, trying to find the best words. Mai tried to explain how she felt about the meeting place, but had a difficult time getting the words out. So she ended up almost doing more hemming & hawing than real talking "Ano ... I-I w-wasn't referring to my safety around your friend. I-I ... ano ... w-was referring to my safety inside y-your home. I-I mean ... ano ... think about it. I'm still a teenage girl. Y-you're an older man. Ano ... Well, it's not like I haven't been alone in older men's homes before. B-But those men w-were just ordinary men. No ... ano ... special powers. Ano ... Like what you have. Plus, I-I just met you a few months ago. And you recently fought against me. Ano ... How can I now trust you in your private home? S-Sorry, but I-I'm going to have to be a-adamant about only seeing you in public places, or with the other heroes around, for a while."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:20 pm

OOC to Mercuryfan: I am scrapping the house thing for Stephen and Mai and just going to have his friend with him in the park... I tried to tell you on YIM, but you must not have seen it, no worries though.

BIC: Stephen looked at her when she started to talk about him having a Pokemon... "Yeah I do..it is kind weird at first but I'm used to him now...Now where is he??" Stephen called out for his friend, "Jason??!!! Where are you buddy? I let you out before I laid down..."

From the top of the tree they would hear huge yawn and then this sound, "PIKA??"... Jason would follow Stephen's voice to where he and Mai were and landed on Stephen's shoulder still wearing his blue Fedora that Stephen got him as a present. "Pika..PIKACHU Pika..." Jason said and Stephen smiled scratching the side of his Pikachu's neck...which Jason liked. "Jason...Dont be shy...this is Mai...she is a really good friend of mine, and has helped me battle bad people a bunch before I met you." The Pikachu smiled and jumped down and walked over to Mai, "Pika Pika Pikachu!" "Oh Mai... be careful not to mess with his hat. I got that for him and he loves it very much."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Spynmaster wrote:Vance rushed to the scene, just itching to fight some baddies when he saw a pair of senshi he didn't recognize.

"Oh, more senshi! Good!" Vance exclaimed, catching his breath. "We need all the firepower we can get. Check it out!"

Vance pointed to the party of four monsters stealing energy from the humans. "We've got to stop them!" he said, putting his hands out.

Suddenly, balls of electric energy gathered in his hands, which he used to attack the closest monster, being careful not to hit any civilians.

The monster that he initially aimed at was hit and turned to dust. Now there were only three monsters left.

"Awesome work!" Miranda and Titania exclaimed in unison as they pulled the energy-drained civilians out of the way.

OOC: Tag Vance

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

sportsnutd wrote:Sailor Jupiter ran out after everyone else and saw the monsters that were still there and got into a position where she could attack without hitting anyone and called out, "Jupiter Oak Evolution!!" and sent it at the monsters...

Titania squealed as the green skirted inner senshi appeared and destroyed two of the four remaining monsters with her Jupiter Oak Evolution. Titania ran up to Jupiter after clearing some of the energy-drained civilians out of the path of the monsters and squealed again.

"Oh my gosh! It's Sailor Jupiter! I finally get to meet her! I can't believe it! My name is Sailor Titania," Titania squealed then continued, "I'm the leader of the Galactic Enforcers! It's so awesome to meet you Sailor Jupiter!"

Miranda face-palmed and rolled her eyes and pulled, Titania by the rear ribbon and bowed apologeticlly, "please excuse my girlfriend Jupiter-San, Titania was just excited to see you. My name is Sailor Miranda by the way."

OOC: Tag Jupiter.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

There remained one monster, and the one monster seemed to be absorbing all the energy that was being returned to the drained victims into itself becoming more powerful. Using the massive power up, the remaining monster started shooting a lot of energy draining balls of power toward the Sailor Guardians and Vance.

Titania and Miranda after getting the last of the civilians out of the line of fire saw the attacks coming and quickly dodged out of the way and attacked with their weakest attacks weakening it.

"Spark Whip!" Titania exclaimed as she gathered pink lightning, thunder, and wind in between her hands and thrust them forward sending two streams of energy in the shape of whips toward the monster.

"Fairy Wind!" Miranda exclaimed as she sent out her tornado-shaped energy beam. The two attacks combined and headed straight for the monster but the monster just brushed them off and plowed through both attacks slamming its finger tips into the heart-shaped broaches of Titania and Miranda knocking them back and taking a chunk of their energy as it's own. The monster became outlined in pink and ruby as it took some of the power of Titania and Miranda into itself.

Titania and Miranda fell to their knees out of breath and started to try and catch their breath and regain their energy. The monster then smirk and headed straight toward Vance and the Inners with a spark whip attack in one hand and a fairy wind attack in the other. It was aiming to take out all five of them at once.

OOC: Tag Inners, Moon, and Vance.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:12 pm

When the one monster remaining after the attacks of Vance and Jupiter got powered up and started shooting its own attacks back at the heroes, at least three of the five planetary senshi there saw the whole thing and easily dodged out of the way of the monster's initial attacks. Mercury, though, still was watching the screen of her special computer. Thus she wasn't able to tell she was in the way of one of its attacks until her computer beeped and flashed a message across the screen that she was in danger. Her computer's warning is what caused Mercury to look up. Though by that point, the monster's attack was so close that all Mercury could do was dive down toward the ground right away. Mercury did so, but the hard landing gave her a few scrapes & bruises on her limbs - and a few scratches on the outside case of her computer. After the attack safely passed by her, Mercury quickly checked her computer to make sure it still worked (it did), then turned it off and put it away. Mercury was now watching the battle with the one remaining monster - though from down on the ground.

When Titania and Miranda sent two of their attacks at the monster, Mercury took the opportunity to get back up on only her two feet. Meanwhile, Moon, Mars, and Venus stayed up on their feet, nimble as ever, as they continued watching the battle.

When the one remaining monster started two different ranged attacks and charged those four planetary senshi and Vance, Moon, Mars, and Venus each launched their own strongest attack.

"Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!"
"Mars Flame Sniper!"
"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

Then those three each started running away from the monster as fast as they could. But Mercury, who had just finished getting back up on her two feet, could only dive back down and away from the monster. Mercury was successful in avoiding its attacks - for now. But by diving down hard toward the ground again, Mercury put herself in a disadvantageous position to dodge future attacks of the monster.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Titania and Miranda regained their strength and sent their strongest attacks toward the remaining monster as well.

"Thunder Punch Hurricane!"
"Moon Blast!"

However instead of focusing on the remaining monster, they focused on the attacks of the Planetary Guardians. Their two attacks combined with those three. Miranda then turned to Jupiter and Vance, "I think you should combine your attacks with our attacks. It's just a suggestion."

OOC: Tag Jupiter and Vance.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Sailor Jupiter smiled at Sailor Miranda and told her, "Thats great, It's always good to meet new senshi and fans but we can talk later after big baddie here is toast, ok?" She then nodded to them about combining attacks...and got a clear view and sent out an attack. "Super Supreme Thunder!" She called out sending towards the other attacks.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 am

Vance snapped his fingers in approval as one of the monsters was dusted off. As the other senshi took care of two more, the stolen energy gathered into the last one, making it bigger and stronger. Then he overheard the plan to combine their attacks, so he joined the senshi at their side as he prepared one of his main special techniques.

He gathered a massive amount of energy in his hand as he held it forward palm-out, which formed into a crackling, surging ball. "POWER SHOT!!!" he shouted as he thrusted the ball forward in-sync with the senshi's attacks. The ball absorbed the other attacks into itself, making it even more powerful. The senshi could even see their projectiles dancing inside of it as it rocketed towards the monster.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 am

The eight attacks combined into one and headed straight for the monster. The monster tried to dodge like he had last time, but was unsuccessful because the attack was too big for the monster to dodge. The monster was completely dusted.

Titania had calmed down and looked toward the Planetaries and Vance, "Sorry guys for fangirling over you. I haven't done that since I first got into Pokemon Contests. I don't know why I did that. Also it's nice to meet Vance."

Miranda then turns to the rest of the group from beside Titania and speaks up, "So is there a place were we can formally introduce ourselves?"

OOC: Tag Inners, Moon, and Vance.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:29 am

"Nice work, everyone!" Vance said to the girls. "Just goes to show you what teamwork can do, eh? And yeah, we totally need a proper introduction. I want to know who these new senshi are. Not to presume things, but isn't Jupiter's place the closest?"

Sentra rejoined the others after she scanned the area to make sure it was safe.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

OOC: Sorry for being late.

IC: Jupiter smiled at her teammates and said, "Yes teamwork does go a long way. you all are welcome in my apartment as long as we know that all the people here are back to normal." She then begin to look around for citizens and anything else that might be unusual.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:33 pm

It seemed that everything was back to normal and the civilians were recovering quickly, not even remembering what happened. The civilians got up looked around, and went back to their daily chores.

Titania was the one to speak up first as she put her arm around Miranda, "It seems like everything is okay. Sailor Jupiter lead the way."

Miranda returned the gesture to Sailor Titania and smiled just as her and Titania's stomachs growl very loudly, she then giggle with a look of embarrassment on her face not only for her, but Titania as well, "I guess Titania and I are both hungry, we were about to find something to eat, but then all this drama happened."

OOC: No worries sportsnutd Smile Very Happy
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Sailor Jupiter nodded and told Miranda and the other girls, "If you all are still hungry maybe we can go back to my place and I can whip up a dish for us all. What do you think girls?" She then went to unlock her door and waited for a answer from her friends.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Titania and Miranda were the first ones there. They must have been really hungry. Titania looked toward Moon and the others and smiled, "it will be great working together with all of you."

Miranda nodded in agreement with her girlfriend and smiled as well.

OOC: sportsnutd, we better wait for merc and Spyn to post again as well.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Moon and Venus, respectively, were the first two planetary senshi to follow Jupiter leading the way back to her apartment. "A dish from you, Sailor Jupiter, sounds like a great idea," Moon exclaimed. Venus, remembering her manners better, followed up with a grateful "Yes, it will. Thank you, Sailor Jupiter." It seemed like those two were always hungry.

Mercury followed the hungrier senshi back to Jupiter's apartment, telling Jupiter gratefully "Yes, introductions over a little food do sound like they would be appreciated now. Thank you for offering your place for all that."

Mars, who was always a little suspicious of newcomers, held back the longest. And the reason she soon decided to follow the rest of them was solely based on the fact that there would be introductions of everyone, giving her a chance to learn about the new arrivals. So she brought up the rear, mumbling a quiet "Thank you," to Jupiter as she passed her.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:03 am

"I would be happy to give a formal introduction over some food." Vance said, smiling. "I can help out with the food if you'd like. I'm somewhat of a cook, too."

Vance followed the girls back to Makato's apartment, while Sentra slipped past all the bodies, scanning each of them for a little bit more information. She sensed Mars' distrust of the newcomers, particularly of Vance, and stared at her.

"You are psychic, as well as a shrine maiden." Sentra spoke to her. "You do not trust us, I can tell. That is natural, I suppose. Trust has to be earned in the beginning. I just hope you will not be too harsh with Vance. He has been through alot on his journeys."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:35 am

Jupiter walked into her bathroom and shut the door and transformed back to Makoto and she walked back out shutting the door again. "I don't mind cooking for us, since before this whole commotion happened I was cooking something for my friends picnic....So what do you all like to eat?"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:22 pm

After Queen Beryl gave her orders to Jessie, James and Meowth to retrieve several 'Stones', Ryuusei was about to step forward as one of the Rocket Grunts they were to take. However he was a bit too late and they were teleported off already. (Crap!) Not that he was eager to get the hell out of there, but 'if she wanted it then it couldn't be good'.

Not wanting to draw attention, he quickly regained himself. With his work on the console complete, he calmly took the cart with several tools and other supplies out of the room. Moving down some corridors, he soon spotted a bathroom and got an idea. Once inside the stall, Ryuusei locked it and pulled out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts; coming to the only Senshi he had listed, Makoto and Setsuna as they were the ones he interacted with frequently

"Queen Beryl is back. Working with Team Rocket. She sent some to someone's house to get several Stones. That's all I know."

He sent the text to both girls in case they weren't together, this way he could get the word out twice as fast. Afterwards the disguised teen flushed the toilet and left the bathroom without washing his hands. what he was supposed to be 'evil' after all? He continued down the hallway. (Need to find the armory...) Figuring that if he blew it...and this place; he could really slow the enemy's plans

(OOC: Hope sending that text was okey)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 pm

OOC: I am re-posting this post from page four on this page to help Ellen(iorichan) out so she can get back into the game. This is specifically for Ellen(iorichan) so everyone else disregard. Thank you very much! ~Fleura Shirabe(AshK1980)

BIC:

Fleura laughs at that, "Hime-Chan you still haven't told her you know she is a girl?"

"I was wondering the same thing," Megumi said to her best friend with a smile and a giggle.

"I thought you would've told her by now," Yuko said then continued, "you haven't?"
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am

Mars looked quizzically at Sentra when the spirit hovered in front of and stared at the shrine maiden senshi. Mars was about to switch to glaring right back at Sentra when the spirit spoke. The part where Sentra said "That is natural, I suppose. Trust has to be earned in the beginning.", Mars had to agree was true. The last two sentences, Mars had to admit to herself, she had no way to judge those statements, so she didn't try to. But Sentra's first two sentences angered Mars. So Mars didn't say anything in response, but she did think it was rude of the spirit to delve into her mind like that without warning; such an action by Sentra erased the small amount of trust she had started to place in Vance due to his helping out in that battle.

Meanwhile, Moon, Venus, and Mercury entered Makoto's apartment. When they saw Makoto come out of the bathroom, Moon and Venus immediately detransformed, not caring that they were probably in plain sight of the three newcomers. Mercury, however, was a little more shrewd. The blue-haired senshi decided to start a conversation with the three newcomers, then judge from their responses whether or not to detransform in the apartment. So Mercury walked up to the two female ones (preferring to start with them, then go on to Vance) and told them "Thank you for your help in that battle. It was much appreciated," followed by bowing slightly to the two female newcomers.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:49 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:OOC: I am re-posting this post from page four on this page to help Ellen(iorichan) out so she can get back into the game. This is specifically for Ellen(iorichan) so everyone else disregard. Thank you very much! ~Fleura Shirabe(AshK1980)

BIC:

OOC Sorry everyone..it seems I'm keeping the Pretty Cure's out of the fight..It's been a rough two months...very rough. Sorry.

Hime stammered "O..O..ofcourse I told her... I scolded her something awful..but I...I don't want everybody knowing that my current date is..a.a...a.."

"A girl..." Hibiki grins. "Yeah that must be terrible..."

Hime says. "Oi...it may be fine for you..but I'm royalty...I have an image to uphold..."

OOC let's get the show back on the road for these girls..I want to make some stuff happen.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 am

mercuryfan wrote:Mars looked quizzically at Sentra when the spirit hovered in front of and stared at the shrine maiden senshi.  Mars was about to switch to glaring right back at Sentra when the spirit spoke.  The part where Sentra said "That is natural, I suppose. Trust has to be earned in the beginning.", Mars had to agree was true.  The last two sentences, Mars had to admit to herself, she had no way to judge those statements, so she didn't try to.  But Sentra's first two sentences angered Mars.  So Mars didn't say anything in response, but she did think it was rude of the spirit to delve into her mind like that without warning; such an action by Sentra erased the small amount of trust she had started to place in Vance due to his helping out in that battle.

Meanwhile, Moon, Venus, and Mercury entered Makoto's apartment.  When they saw Makoto come out of the bathroom, Moon and Venus immediately detransformed, not caring that they were probably in plain sight of the three newcomers.  Mercury, however, was a little more shrewd.  The blue-haired senshi decided to start a conversation with the three newcomers, then judge from their responses whether or not to detransform in the apartment.  So Mercury walked up to the two female ones (preferring to start with them, then go on to Vance) and told them "Thank you for your help in that battle.  It was much appreciated," followed by bowing slightly to the two female newcomers.

"Hey no problem," Sailor Titania said with a smile, "you were the first Sailor Guardians awakened. All of us Galactic Guardians admired you."

"We actually have a Silver Millennium History with you guys," Miranda said to the inners, "It took us about two years to get our memories fully back from our past lives. We know we can trust all of you."

Titania and Miranda smiled at everyone in the room, closed their eyes, focused and touched their heart-shaped Broaches on their chests in unison, returning to their forms as Dawn Hikari Berlitz and Serena Gabena respectively.

"My name is Dawn Berlitz and I am from Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh Region," the dark blue-haired, dark blue-eyed girl said to the group with a smile.

"My name is Serena Gabena from Vaniville Town in the Kalos Region," the honey-haired blue eyed girl announced to the group.

***************************************************************************************

Meanwhile with the Cures...

Ellen Shirabe wrote: Hime stammered "O..O..ofcourse I told her... I scolded her something awful..but I...I don't want everybody knowing that my current date is..a.a...a.."

"A girl..." Hibiki grins. "Yeah that must be terrible..."

Hime says. "Oi...it may be fine for you..but I'm royalty...I have an image to uphold..."

"Seriously?" Fleura asks as she  lays her head on Ellen's shoulder, "I am royalty as well. I'm Ako-Chan's big sister and she is a Princess of Major Land, and I am also a Princess of Major Land. What's the big deal Hime-Chan?"

Megumi squealed and hugged Fleura, "That's so awesome! That has to be Happiness to the Max!"

Yuko giggled along with Ribbon, "Come on, how about I cook some delicious rice for everyone?"

****************************************************************************************

Sou wrote:After Queen Beryl gave her orders to Jessie, James and Meowth to retrieve several 'Stones', Ryuusei was about to step forward as one of the Rocket Grunts they were to take. However he was a bit too late and they were teleported off already. (Crap!) Not that he was eager to get the hell out of there, but 'if she wanted it then it couldn't be good'.

Not wanting to draw attention, he quickly regained himself. With his work on the console complete, he calmly took the cart with several tools and other supplies out of the room. Moving down some corridors, he soon spotted a bathroom and got an idea. Once inside the stall, Ryuusei locked it and pulled out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts; coming to the only Senshi he had listed, Makoto and Setsuna as they were the ones he interacted with frequently

"Queen Beryl is back. Working with Team Rocket. She sent some to someone's house to get several Stones. That's all I know."

He sent the text to both girls in case they weren't together, this way he could get the word out twice as fast. Afterwards the disguised teen flushed the toilet and left the bathroom without washing his hands. what he was supposed to be 'evil' after all? He continued down the hallway. (Need to find the armory...) Figuring that if he blew it...and this place; he could really slow the enemy's plans

Makoto would hear her cell phone beep. She might want to check that out.

OOC: Don't worry about it iorichan, we all have real life issues to deal with. Let me know if I missed anyone. I do believe I've covered everything and since Vance is in Mako's apartment, the first part of this post pertains to Vance as well. So I covered five people with one post. Tag everyone in those various locations.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:04 am

Sou wrote:[...] (Ryuusei) scrolled through his contacts; coming to the only Senshi he had listed, Makoto and Setsuna as they were the ones he interacted with frequently

He sent the text to both girls in case they weren't together, this way he could get the word out twice as fast. [...]

Sailor Pluto was at the Gates of Time (guarding it) when she heard her cell phone beep that she had gotten a text message. She took the phone out and checked the text message. When Pluto had read it, she frowned. At first, she was doubtful that his accusation was true, because she didn't know how that could possibly happen, especially without her noticing it. But before she sent a text message back to Ryuusei that he shouldn't joke about such a matter with her, she realized she needed to check the Time Stream to make sure it wasn't true.

Upon connecting with her powers to sense any disturbance in the Time Stream, Pluto was shocked at what she found out. Because she did sense a disturbance in the Time Stream similar to what the boy had charged in his text message. Pluto realized that something of this nature was so important that she never sent any text message back to Ryuusei. Instead, she immediately started preparing to teleport down to Earth.

====================

Just after Dawn and Serena introduced themselves, Usagi cheerfully greeted the two new girls by doing a small curtsy to them while saying "Nice to meet you two. I had no idea those towns and regions actually existed, because I'd only heard about them in the manga I like to read."

Then Minako turned to the two and also did a small curtsy while saying "Hai, it is nice to meet you two. I'm Minako Aino."

Upon hearing that, Usagi stuck her tongue out at the other blonde and said "I think they know who we are." Minako responded by just shrugging and wearing a How-was-I-to-know expression on her face.

Finally, Mercury had a chance to respond to the two new girls. "We didn't know about you two because we have not gotten our full memories back from the Silver Millennium," Mercury told them seriously. She continued happily "So thank you for introducing yourselves. It's a pleasure to meet anyone like you who is willing to fight with us and help us."

Mercury now felt like she could trust those two enough to detransform in front of them. But she still had one more thing to do before she actually would detransform here in Makoto's apartment. So Mercury then turned to the one male newcomer here and asked him with curiosity in her voice "I noticed you also helped us in that battle, sir. Would you please introduce yourself?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next