✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endfall

Go down

Endfall Empty Endfall

Post by Kirumin_Nagisa Tue May 10, 2016 10:01 pm

December 31, 20XX, Somewhere over the Pacific Ocean

“This is Armada 3, Heading into sector 886, to investigate radio disturbance.”

“We got you Armada. Keep us updated.”

“I’m picking something up. It looks like a massive black triangle. It’s on the surface, heading west at about, i’d say ten or eleven knots. No obvious markings to denote it’s origin. It’s- Oh God! *SSKREEN* I’m hit, I’m hit! I’m-”

“Armada? Armada 3 do you copy? Armada 3, respond! Armada 2 do you have a visual on Armada 3?”

“Negative, Fortress. I’ve lost all contact with Armada 3. He’s only about five klicks north of my position, shou-”

“Go check up on him. Be careful, there’s something out there that-”

“Incoming missiles! I’ve got three missiles coming in off of-”

“Armada 2? Armada 2!” Ellen Minamino tore her headset off and ran down the hallway towards the Pacific Communications and Surveillance Center’s main database routing room. “Get me the Director of Defense! We’re under attack!”

~~~~~

“It’s been two months. Two months since they showed up, and we’ve already ceded almost half of the planet to them! Just last week we lost the little foothold we had left in the east mediterranean! Is the East Union defensive line ready to hold them off? We’ve poured a lot of money into this plan, and if it fails, I don’t know how we’ll win this war.”

Just then, the door to the conference room flew open. “Sir! The messages have been sent. We’re awaiting the replies now!”

“Very good. The time has come. We won’t lose to The End.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Several weeks ago, each PC received a letter. It reads the following:

“Dear Sir or Madam. The world is in dire straits. And you can help save it. We know what you are, and we know that every bit of extra help matters. If you are interested in saving the world, be sure to visit the International Operations Center for The Earth’s Defense, in London. We’ll be waiting.”

They are now arriving at the location described in their letter, full of questions and wonder. And determination.

[Note, Post #2 is reserved for important reference information, rules, etc regarding the RP]

Last edited by Kirumin_Nagisa on Thu May 12, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kirumin_Nagisa
Guardians
Guardians

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Endfall Empty [Reserved Post]

Post by Kirumin_Nagisa Tue May 10, 2016 10:02 pm

[Reserved Post]

Rules
1. Regular rules apply here too.
2. OC's, Canon Characters and Crossover Characters are all welcome here.
3. Be nice!

As a major theme in this RP will be an organised military resistance against Endfall, I have provided a reference for rank here.

Ranks:

This post will be updated as more information becomes available over the course of the game.

Kirumin_Nagisa
Guardians
Guardians

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down