✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its time for the second poll.

3 posters

Go down

what are/is your favorite(s) anime(s)?

its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap17%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap17%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap0%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap0%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap8%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap25%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
its time for the second poll. Vote_lcap8%its time for the second poll. Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

its time for the second poll. Empty its time for the second poll.

Post by sportsnutd Sat May 02, 2015 3:14 am

What is/are your fave. Anime series?
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

its time for the second poll. Empty Re: its time for the second poll.

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 03, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm usually not interested in shonen anime titles, so most of those listed I wouldn't be interested in. I tend to be more interested in shoujo anime.

Right now, the one series that's definitely at the top and tied with Sailor Moon in my mind is Magic Knight Rayearth. Though there are several that I've started into and liked so far that are on my Have To Complete list. Of those, the two that will probably be added to this tie (basically unless they take a big turn downward) are Wedding Peach and ROD the TV series. Several others will likely be added (if they continue to develop like what I've seen so far); these are Princess Nine, His & Her Circumstances, Saint Tail, Magical Doremi, and Noir.

BTW, Stephen, not that I'm interested in it, but you forgot to list in the choices above one popular shonen title : Gundam (any season). Razz
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey, how many choices can we choose? Just wondering. I picked four and was wondering if that was too much.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun May 03, 2015 10:57 pm

as many as you wish my friend
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down