✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question that Cure with the Mirror

3 posters

Go down

Question that Cure with the Mirror Empty Question that Cure with the Mirror

Post by Cure Melody Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 am

Buenos Dios.... I'm Cure Twinkle...and you're watching..'Question that Cure with the Mirror'.  I answer the questions you should have known better than to ask. Smile

Let's not waste time like Close and Shut would...let's begin the questions...

"Why aren't there any male Cures?"

That's a very good question.  You see...it's a question of marketing.   See we Cure's are supposed to be family friendly. And All Cure's must wear short skirts... that means we'd have a very embarrassing situation for the boys.  Not to mention...we'd have to look at their hairy legs.

Now I know what you're thinking... why couldn't they wear pants?  Because then they'd be the Pretty Slacks.

Don't argue with me... I once starred in a doughnut commercial.

Would you like to go out with me?

Certainly.... I'd be more than willing to go out with you..I go out with LOTS of boys....Out of class, out of school and even out of the restaurant...usually leaving YOU Boys..with the bill....of course once I get out side..I will be immediately going and finding Haru Haru to glomp or some new clothes shop to try... but that's me...and you're just kinda gonna have to get used to it..

If you're interested in dating Cure Mermaid I can give you some advice...she really finds boys cute who dress up as ghosts and run after her shouting 'Boo!'.  You'll find her completely captivated after you show who you are....

And she will go out with you... right to the Head Mistress's office.

I am such a nasty girl. (evil grin)

What really gets you upset?

You wanna know what gets me upset? I really get upset after working long hours as a model...and then fighting as a precure..and staying up late ...to catch up on more model work...and then stumbling into the bedroom late at night... and crawling into bed..and getting yelled at for it...

What Do they yell at you when you go to bed

Oh dumb stuff..very petty stuff like,

"HEY! This is my bed!"

"you're in the wrong room, AGAIN! Kirara..."

and my favourite,

"I told you not to bring the horse in here!"

Yes...

Why does everyone seem to be playing violins in your show?

Because..we're fighting Dysdark creatures...it's a war... a battle to protect the ones we care about and the future that we are all so desperate trying to achieve.

And you can't win a war without a fair amount of violins.

Sorry, you opened yourself up for that pun!

and that was our first episode of "Question that Cure with the Mirror." See you next time, and remember, "If it's not A question worth asking, It was probably asked by Cure Marine.

*ow!*
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Question that Cure with the Mirror Empty Re: Question that Cure with the Mirror

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:32 am

What was your first impression of the Happiness Charge Precure?
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:37 am

Bonjour.... I'm Cure Twinkle...and you're watching..'Question that Cure with the Mirror'. I answer the questions you should have known better than to ask.  Smile

Let's not waste time like Dorm Mother Shirogane does on arranging the napkins on HaruHaru's breakfast table...let's begin the questions...

What will be the next Pretty Cure anime after yours?

Oh...that's nice...we're just barely half way over our series, and you're hoping for the next one? You want ours to end already?

Nice.. REAL NICE!

Well you know what? There won't be anymore..that's right! No more Pretty Cure...I'm going to cancel all future precure's and stop the series right after this one..and I'll let everyone know that it's all because of your BIG mouth..and rude question.

*starts crying* After all..the episodes we did for you....after all the fights....and 70's anime references we had to endure...and you...did this...My..heart is broken..

*picks up a doughnut and start munching...her crocodile tears gone instantaneously and looking bored now*

I don't know..something about Penguins?   *shrugs*

What was your first impression of the Happiness Charge Precure?

That's a very good question.  I would say.my first impression was when one of the large Saiarks picked up Cure Lovely, Cure Princess, Cure Fortune and Cure Honey..and threw them into some wet concrete.  That left a great impression... I then cut it out of the  cement and took it home..They were wonderful impressions!!

I then came up with a greater idea and made giant Happiness Charge Shaped Precure Popsicles out of them... I made SO much money out of these...

But then Seiji showed up all upset...and I had to bribe him with a free cherry flavoured Lovely popsicle...

It worked a treat.

I can never go to  Pikarigaoka now...  Very Happy

Do you know where Waldo is?

Yes... we - the Princess Precure - have kidnapped him...and taken him deep into our Princess Precure Cave..and we're holding him...and you'll never see him. ever...

unless you give us $500,000 in unmarked unagi bento boxes...if you call the police, his silly lop sided hat of his will be the only thing you'll ever see of him again...

How will you rescue Prince Kanata?

What makes you think I intend to rescue him...how do you know I don't have him hidden in my room...under my bed... *

Aren't you sleeping on the top bunk of a bed?  Doesn't Towa sleep under you? How wouldn't she have noticed you hiding her brother under there?

You're full of questions...aren't you?  Maybe I have him in an alternate dimension? maybe my bed is bigger on the inside...

phone goes off. She looks at it and sighs. *

*looks at camera*
No Haru Haru..I don't have your Kanata... it was a JOKE!

and that was our second episode of "Question that Cure with the Mirror." See you next time, and remember, "If it's not A question worth asking, it will likely be on Nagisa's next test.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:11 am

Can you design a Mens outfit for me please?
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down