✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 2 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 am

Vance was still in pain by the time Makoto began yelling at him for unknowingly invading her home. However, she was speaking japanese, and he hadn't activated his translator yet.

"Please...stop...yelling..." Vance managed to moan out.

Suddenly, a glow came from his forehead, and some kind of apparition flew out of an eye-shaped symbol on his forehead, flying before Makoto.
voice said as a female's form took shape from the apparition. "We mean you no harm. We fell inside your home through a magical portal. If you calm yourself for a moment, we will explain everything to you."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 2 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:38 am

sportsnutd wrote:Makoto smiled and told Ami, "Yep..I do know what we all like and I am hoping your call is not on short notice because it will take a while to...." She was cut off but still had the phone to her ear...She looked up seeing a door open on her ceiling and was about to tell Ami to gather the girls, "What the hell??!! Ami I might have to change if you get my drift....Something or someone opened a portal into my kitchen..." She looked at the man who was now face down on her floor... "LOOK HERE MISTER!! What the hell are you doing in my home and secondly how the hell are you here?? Don't make me call the cops!" She forgot that Ami was still on the other line...

Ami was about to explain that she had planned the picnic for later that day, but hadn't picked any time yet, when she heard Makoto yelling at some stranger that had entered her home through some portal. Ami became worried about her close friend "Mako-chan, should I come over?"

====================

Meanwhile, Pluto was at the Gates of Time. Suddenly, she sensed a large evil would soon come to Tokyo. This worried her much more than Ami had become worried. Pluto quickly realized that she had to leave the Gates of Time to warn the others and possibly join the battle. So she secured the Gates of Time in the standard way, then teleported herself down to Tokyo.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 am

AshK1980 wrote:

"Welcome home dear," Fleura said as she returned the warm hug, "I didn't expect you four home so soon, how was Grandfather and everyone?"

Fleura then looked toward her sister with her face in a book, "Ako-Chan we've got company."

Megumi, Yuko, and Ribbon waved hi to everyone as Megumi spoke up, "Fleur-Chan invited us to stay the night, our parents and Blue know and it's okay with them."

Yuko gave everyone a piece of Honey candy including Hummy, "Hey girls, it's been a while, how have you been?"

"Hummy-Sempai it's been a while!" Ribbon said as she flew over to Hummy and hugged her.

Tiry and Shary hovered over to the other tones and greeted them, happy to be reunited with their friends.

Ellen smiled. "They were good....very good..

Kanade smiled. "We're doing as well as Nagihona are in reunited Cures..." She smirked.

Hibiki nodded. She waved to the girls. "Ne...did you bring your male groupie with you?" She teased Megumi.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:32 am

Makoto looked at the man and then saw something come out of him and it started to freak her out... "AMI..Yeah please come over and bring your magic wand hint hint...." She then looked at the floating woman, "Who and what are you and who the hell is portal boy??"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:09 pm

When Makoto requested that she come over, Ami quickly started to comply. First, she pressed the button on her communicator to call Usagi. Then Ami hung up her phone (so she did hear Makoto ask a question of whoever had invaded her home). When Usagi answered her communicator call, Ami told the blonde "Someone opened a portal into Mako-chan's apartment! Hurry over and transform!"

Usagi then asked if she should contact the others. Ami replied "Just Rei and Minako. I don't think we need to bring the outers into this." Soon, four senshi girls were running toward Makoto's apartment.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:43 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen woke up quickly and saw someone falling and lunged over trying to catch them. "You need to watch where your going...Mai?? Hello..i knew you would fall for me sooner or later. Easy down now..." Stephen then helped her stand and looked at her trying not to giggle...

When Mai Kuju heard a male voice tell her to watch where she was going, Mai thought quickly, then said in an astonished tone "Stephen?!?" He managed to catch her left foot, at which point she just feel down on the ground, using her hands and arms to land in a safer manner. But Mai was still facing the ground at that point. Finally, she had a chance to look at him, which she did. When Mai saw him trying not to giggle, she exclaimed angrily "It's not funny!!! I could have been seriously hurt!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Stephen looked at Mai and sighed, "Sorry sorry Mai..I was not going to laugh...it did though seem silly that someone like you would fall...I mean with the powers and stuff..." Stephen stood up and reached down to help Mai up. " I am very glad to see you and I want you to meet someone...a friend of mine..but we have to go to my home first..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:21 pm

iorichan wrote:
AshK1980 wrote:

"Welcome home dear," Fleura said as she returned the warm hug, "I didn't expect you four home so soon, how was Grandfather and everyone?"

Fleura then looked toward her sister with her face in a book, "Ako-Chan we've got company."

Megumi, Yuko, and Ribbon waved hi to everyone as Megumi spoke up, "Fleur-Chan invited us to stay the night, our parents and Blue know and it's okay with them."

Yuko gave everyone a piece of Honey candy including Hummy, "Hey girls, it's been a while, how have you been?"

"Hummy-Sempai it's been a while!" Ribbon said as she flew over to Hummy and hugged her.

Tiry and Shary hovered over to the other tones and greeted them, happy to be reunited with their friends.

Ellen smiled. "They were good....very good..

Kanade smiled. "We're doing as well as Nagihona are in reunited Cures..." She smirked.  

Hibiki nodded. She waved to the girls. "Ne...did you bring your male groupie with you?" She teased Megumi.

Fleura smiled and embraced her Fiancee as she addressed her, "that's good to hear, are they going to come and visit us here sometime?"

"Nagihona?" Yuko asked in confusion at first, then thinks about it some more then realizes that Kanade was bringing attention to Nagisa and Honoka being a couple, "oh I see what you mean, so how are those two lovebirds doing? In fact how are you two lovebirds doing?" The last part that Yuko said included a smile and a giggle.

"Male groupie?" Megumi asked in confusion at first, she then realized what Hibiki was talking about and blushed beet red and stuttered, "H-Hibi-Chan, I-I t-told you b-before it's not like that, Seiji-Kun and I are just best friends and childhood friends, that's all." Megumi then realized that she added -Kun to the end of Seiji's name, covered her mouth and looked down to the ground trying not to make eye contact with the others.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:48 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Makoto looked at the man and then saw something come out of him and it started to freak her out... "AMI..Yeah please come over and bring your magic wand hint hint...." She then looked at the floating woman, "Who and what are you and who the hell is portal boy??"

Eventually, the young man recovered well enough to be able to stand on his own, though he was still in a bit of pain from the landing. "Ugh...I hate bad landings..." he said, rubbing his forehead. He glanced at Makoto and the apparition talking.

"Oh yeah...I crashed into your house..." he said. "Sorry about that. My name is Vance. Vance Brice. This is Sentra, my guardian spirit. She guides and protects me." He directed to the apparition, who bowed in kind. "We've arrived in this world because there's something that requires our attention and assistance. You see, I'm kind of a dimensional traveling defender, going to different worlds and fighting crime and evil. The portal you just saw was the Gate of Destiny. It sends me to places where I'm most needed, but the exact spot I'm dropped off is random. By the way, what planet are we on?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:02 am

When Stephen mentioned the paradox that someone with her powers would fall, Mai Kuju quickly realized that because her powers are psychic powers, people would expect her to be able to 'predict' those legs would be there. At that point, her cheeks turned dark red from her embarrassment, and her face flashed a quick expression of looking amused (so quick, that it was gone one second later). Mai then tried to explain, but she ended up sounding super-embarrassed "I-I ... ano ... You just caught me at the precise moment at which I wasn't paying attention. I-It won't ever happen again." Then Mai got control of herself again, and looked thankful and serious as she bowed to him "You have taught me a valuable lesson. Thank you for doing so."

But when Stephen invited Mai to his home to meet someone new, she became shocked, and her face showed this shock for less than one second. She stopped to think about his invitation for several seconds (during which time she looked to be in deep thought). Finally, she told him "Wait. I cannot go to your house alone; it would be too risky. If you really want me to meet this person, you will bring her or him to a public place - say the Fruits Parlor Crown in Azabu-Juuban. It is a nice café, and I'm told the sailor senshi girls used to meet there often."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 am

Spynmaster wrote:
Eventually, the young man recovered well enough to be able to stand on his own, though he was still in a bit of pain from the landing. "Ugh...I hate bad landings..." he said, rubbing his forehead. He glanced at Makoto and the apparition talking.

"Oh yeah...I crashed into your house..." he said. "Sorry about that. My name is Vance. Vance Brice. This is Sentra, my guardian spirit. She guides and protects me." He directed to the apparition, who bowed in kind. "We've arrived in this world because there's something that requires our attention and assistance. You see, I'm kind of a dimensional traveling defender, going to different worlds and fighting crime and evil. The portal you just saw was the Gate of Destiny. It sends me to places where I'm most needed, but the exact spot I'm dropped off is random. By the way, what planet are we on?"

During the time that the young man recovered, the four senshi that were running to Makoto's apartment were able to get up to the base of Makoto's apt. building. So while he spoke to Makoto, those four were running up the steps to get to her specific unit. And just after he finished, several knocks on the front door could be heard inside the apartment.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Stephen then turned his head to the side at Mai and told her, "Oh thats cool and everything but I am not talking about another human...I am talking about my Pokemon friend that i met a while back and have had for a while. He is nothing to be scared about...he is very cute."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Makoto was listening to Vance and Sentra and she quizzically looked at him when he asked what planet they were on. "Oh okay i think i sort of get it and oh by the way this is Earth and your in Japan." She then heard the knocking and went to the door opening it... "Hello, How may I help you?? Oh you must be those Sailor Scouts that help people in need...*Wink* you must have heard my scream earlier.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Mercury, Mars, and even Venus understood Makoto's wink completely. They slowly entered the apt. and started looking for anything out of place. Meanwhile, Moon had also seen the wink, and kind of understood. She charged into Makoto's apt., only being careful to not run into Makoto, and said "Okay, where's the perp ... ano ... purpu ... purple-tr ... oh what the heck ... Where's the bad guy?" She tried to say the whole thing like she meant business, but because she was unable to get the word perpetrator out of her mouth, the middle part didn't sound that way.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Serena and Dawn were exploring the City of Tokyo, they really wanted to meet the original Sailor Guardians. They never got the chance to. "Serena-Chan, are you sure you are okay with being my girlfriend?" Dawn asked curiously, "I mean just like me, you were in love with Ashe at one time. Didn't you meet her at Summer camp three years before he even started his journey?" "I'm fine with it Dawn, I mean, the Cures opened up the road we are now on as a couple for us. I'm more worried about you because you are three years younger than me." "I'm fine," Dawn said as she reinforced her point by kissing Serena passionately on the lips. A kiss which Serena happily returned.

OOC: Stephen, Merc; I want Serena/Miranda and Dawn/Titania to meet your Sailor Guardian characters because they are going to need to work together with them later on in this storyline. Is that okay?

********************************************************************************

All of a sudden, Butch and Cassidy appeared with a squad of Monsters that they summoned outside of Makoto's apartment building. These monsters started draining energy from anyone and everyone that passed in front of the building as screams rang out through the streets of Juban grabbing the attention of the kissing Dawn and Serena. "Dawn, I have a bad feeling, we need to contact Ashe for info." Dawn nodded in response to Serena as the two Galactic Enforcers found a nearby alley and contacted their leaders.

"Titania and Miranda to Solaris and Terra, come in." Serena and Dawn said into their communicators.

Ashe and Misty were sitting in the command center when the computer alert rang. The two Galactic Guardians Leaders opened up the channel and saw Serena and Dawn on the screen. "Solaris and Terra here," they both harmonized, "Go ahead Miranda and Titania."

The two Galactic Enforcer girls nodded and responded, "yeah," Serena said, "we heard a scream echoing throughout the skies."

"Can you send us the coordinates of the disturbance?" Dawn asked of her leaders.

The two leaders nodded and sent the coordinates of the disturbance to the two Galactic Enforcers. Receiving the information, the two enforcers burst into action.

"Titania Crystal Power Make Up!"

"Miranda Crystal Power Make Up!"

The two transformed Galactic Enforcers roof-hopped toward the scene of the disturbance, little did they know that it would lead them straight to Makoto's apartment building.

**************************************************************************************

The group inside Makoto's apartment would hear several roars outside and several screams as well.

OOC: Tag Mercury, Makoto, the Inners and Vance at Makoto's apartment building.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:26 am

"Well good." Vance said, hearing that they had landed on Earth. "Wait...did you say...Earth? That means....I'M HOME! I made it back to Earth!!! FINALLY!!!"

Vance was being ecstatic about finally making back home after so many adventures before the very Sailor Senshi barged in, including Sailor Moon, who looked like she was ready to fight. Seeing them made Vance's eyes bulge out. "T-The....Sailor Senshi!!!"

"What peculiar auras..." Sentra said, floating above them, glancing at Makoto as well. "I believe--"

Vance cut her off, eyeing Makoto. "Yeah, I know now...Japan...so the Sailor Senshi are real after all...it's more than a pleasure meeting you all. I'm a big fan of your efforts." He said, bowing politely. "I'm Vance Brice."

Suddenly, they heard the roars and such outside. "What the hell was that?" Vance asked. Sentra sensed something and flew outside through the ceiling. She flew high up and saw the commotion outside, the monsters sapping energy from humans, along with Butch and Cassidy. She also saw the two approaching senshi before diving back down into the house.

"There seems to be great danger outside!" Sentra said. "Monsters are draining energy from human civilians, and there are two humans with big "Rs" on their outfits in the midst of them. Also, I think I saw two more senshi going towards the monsters. Perhaps we should join them as well."

"Looks like I found my first clue as to why I was brought here..." Vance said. "Sailor Senshi, you go on ahead. Me and Mako with catch up when we've transformed."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:41 am

"It's Cassidy!" Titania exclaimed getting the attention of said blond, then Miranda continued, "and Botch!"

Even though Butch was under the control of Queen Beryl, he still hated how people messed up his name. "Why does everybody get my name wrong! Attack those Sailor Guardians to let them know my name is Butch, not Botch!"

The two monsters obeyed and launched for the two Galactic Enforcers. Titania and and Miranda saw them coming and immediately started using Hand-to-Hand Combat on them, a feature they don't usually use when in Civilian form because they aren't fighters, but abilities that are enhanced in their Sailor Guardian forms.

OOC: Tag the Sailor Guardians that are in the area as well as Makoto and Vance.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:24 am

Makoto nodded to Vance but then thought for a moment and quickly asked, "Wait how do you know I transform?? Err never mind...we will talk later... *Pulls out her transformation wand* JUPITER STAR POWER!! MAKE-UP!" She then transformed into Sailor Jupiter in her home. She then turned off the stove and other cooking equipment so she would not cause a fire and ran to the outside near her door waiting for Vance so she could lock her door...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:26 pm

When Vance introduced himself and said he was a big fan, Moon looked like she was about to jump for joy. But Mars spoke up first, speaking in a calm and cool way "Thank you, but ...." She had been going to continue 'we're here on business,' when she was cut off by the roars and screams coming from outside. All four senshi (even Moon) immediately became on high alert.

When Vance told the four senshi to go on ahead outside while him and Makoto would stay back and transform first, Moon pouted "I thought I was the leader!!!"

Mars immediately glared at Moon "Then come up with a better plan - quickly!"

In response, Moon thought for a sec, then sheepishly admitted "Actually, that does sound like a good idea." She started to turn around and head for Makoto's front door when she noticed that Mars, Venus, and Mercury had already gone through that open door and were heading toward the building's front entrance. She was about to yell at them to wait up, but thought better of it, instead just shrugging and immediately taking off after them.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:47 pm

At that moment, Vance moved the sleeve of his shirt to reveal a gold bracer with a round, smooth stone where the back of the arm was. "Metagizer activate!" [Transformation theme https://youtu.be/ZXe8-rfq25A ]Suddenly, a magical circle with a symbol in the middle glowed in the stone as Vance pointed out only his thumb, index, and pinky fingers, making another magical circle with three points glow on his hand. "Metaforce, IGNITE!"

Vance overlapped circle on the stone and that on his hands to unleash energy from the stone, swirling around him like a cyclone. In the cyclone, a  row of suits and armors appeared around him. "Blaster Form, Medieval style!" One of the suits was selected, becoming energy and swirling around Vance.

Then the cyclone formed around Vance's body, making the selected suit appear, a blue and black medieval-style outfit, including pants and shirt, along with boots, gloves, a cape, a 3/4 hood-mask, and a light chestplate and guard bracers. Once Vance was finished, he ran out the door so Jupiter could lock her place, running to the other senshi.

Sentra was overhead, scanning the current situation and looking for any immediate threats and hostiles, as well as any civilians and allies.

Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Back outside, Titania and Miranda were doing their best to hold the monsters off with hand-to-hand combat, but it wasn't working. It was time to pull out all the stops. Pink energy surrounded Titania as her symbol shown brightly on her forehead, "Biff, Cassidy, how dare you ally yourself with someone trying to destroy the world! It's time that you suffered the wrath of a storm! For I am Sailor Titania, the leader of the Galactic Enforcers! In the name of the moon Titania, I shall shock you into oblivion!"

"Do'h the name is Butch!  Not Biff! Go destroy the pink skirted Sailor Guardian immediately my demons! She will pay for messing up my name!"

Energy gathered above her head and below her feet and combined into a powerful storm of Thunder, Lightning and Wind, once she was done powering up she sent out her attack straight at the horde of monsters that was headed her way. "Spark Hurricane!" The attack headed straight for the horde, would it hit or would the monsters dodge.

"Titania, I'll back you up! The light of Fairies will take the evil down! For I am the guardian of the Uranus' Moon known as Miranda! I will blind you enemies with my power and send you to oblivion, I am Sailor Miranda! Let the light of fairies pass judgement! Moon..." As Sailor Miranda said that, the sky behind her and around her became pitch black with a pink moon hanging in the sky behind her, "...Blast!" The Moon Blast combined with the Spark Hurricane giving Titania's attack a pink aura and a pink hue. The combined attacks headed straight for the horde of monsters and only toward the horde of monsters.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Perhaps surprisingly, Moon did not freak out as she was running to the scene of the action when the sky around them suddenly went pitch-black due to Miranda's attack. This was because she had been out fighting evil when it was dark several times before. So she just thought it was an eclipse of the sun.

Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Moon soon arrived on one side of the group of attacking monsters - not the same side as Titania and Miranda, but not the direct opposite side either. Upon arriving there, each of these four senshi moved to a place where they would have a clear shot at the monsters (so that they wouldn't hit any of their allies). Then four cries rang out.

"Mars Flame Sniper!"
"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"
"Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"
"Silver moon crystal power kiss!"

Each of those four attacks sped toward the monsters.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:15 pm

The horde of monsters were unaware that more attacks were coming their way. There were only five monsters and all of them were focused on Titania and Miranda so they were unaware that four more attacks were headed their way. Butch and Cassidy saw this and quickly teleported to the top of Makoto's building and sent out two more monsters that began to drain the energy of other people while the six Sailor Guardians were focused on the horde of five monsters.

Beryl looked at her globe and smirked evilly, "Now that my enemies are tied up with Butch and Cassidy, it's time to put my other plan into action, Jessie, James, Meowth take some Rocket Grunts with you and go to these coordinates." Jessie, James and Meowth saw the coordinates and bowed. They could go after Pikachu later, they had to get the four stones from that location and fast. "Doesn't someone live there my queen?" Jessie asked. Beryl nodded but kept her smirk,  I will teleport you inside, he isn't home at the moment and there is no one their guarding the stones, so they should be easy to retrieve." Jessie, James and Meowth nodded and were teleported to the coordinates.

Back outside Makoto's building...

The six Sailor Guardian Attacks hit the horde of monsters from two different parts obliterating them... for now. Butch and Cassidy smirked evilly and cackled, "You fools fell for our trap, now our real objective has come to Fruition, see ya later Sailor Suckers." With that Cassidy and Butch sent out two more monsters, making the remaining total four and vanished into a Dark Portal.

Titania and Miranda jumped into the air and landed behind the Solar System Guardians and Eternal Moon. The monsters were destroyed for now.

"Oh awesome!" Titania giggled, "it's Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus!"

"Thank you for helping us out," Miranda said a bit more calmer than Titania, "we Galactic Guardians have always admired you guys. My name is Sailor Miranda, and that overly excited blue-haired girl is my girlfriend Sailor Titania."

Sailor Titania Curtsied and smiled, "it's a pleasure to meet all of you."

OOC: Tag Sailor Mercury, and the inner Sailor Guardians, including Jupiter and tag Vance. I am not going to attack the remaining monsters because it wouldn't be fair to the controllers of Vance and Jupiter. Right now the Guardians that were fighting need to get the injured ones to safety. It wouldn't be right to dust the four remaining monsters before sportsnutd and Spynmaster post.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Vance rushed to the scene, just itching to fight some baddies when he saw a pair of senshi he didn't recognize.

"Oh, more senshi! Good!" Vance exclaimed, catching his breath. "We need all the firepower we can get. Check it out!"

Vance pointed to the party of four monsters stealing energy from the humans. "We've got to stop them!" he said, putting his hands out.

Suddenly, balls of electric energy gathered in his hands, which he used to attack the closest monster, being careful not to hit any civilians.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Moon started gushing over the two new arrivals who helped them out "Sailor Miranda! Sailor Titania! Your presence is more than welcome!"

Mars then cleared her throat loudly and said one word to Moon "Manners."

"Oh, yeah!" Moon remembered. Moon then curtsied to both of them and properly said "Thank you! And welcome to the club. It's very nice to meet you two! I'm Sailor Moon."

Then each of the other three planetary senshi down there curtsied and introduced themselves.

"Likewise. I'm Sailor Mercury."
"Likewise. I'm Sailor Mars."
"Likewise. I'm Sailor Venus."

Then, while Vance was doing all that, three of the four planetary senshi already down there (Moon, Mars, and Venus) were carefully - meaning when it was safe - going up to the humans who had already had their energy drained from them, and moving them out of the battle zone to a place where they would be safe. Mercury was using her computer to tell them which drained humans were safe (meaning which ones they could clear away without getting attacked).
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next