✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 15 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Stephen's emotional imbalance was really taking over at this point, and he was beyond reasoning with at this point. Then he noticed Jupiter come over and slap the ever-loving-hell out of him, scolding him on the spot. Psyral's eyes went wide. It shocked him, even scared him, to see a powerful, beautiful woman become so mad.

"Um, sounds like a good idea to me." Psyral said, taking a breath after what happened.

With that, he became his Blaster form, Psychic style. A blue and white ensemble of clothes formed on his body, his eyes glowing blue as he gained an mental awareness of what was going on in the area. he floated before the battle scene.

"ROCKETS! DARK KINGDOM!" he shouted to the villains. "Prepare to feel the power of the storm!!!"

Psyral made a storm cloud appear overhead on the ceiling, brimming with lightning and turbulent energy, a fog surrounding the area that only Psyral's allies could see through(kinda like Mercury's Shabon Spray). Suddenly, basketball-sized rain and hail, surging lightning bolts, and twisters were launched at Jadeite, Billy, and the Rockets and their Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Psyral sent a telepathic message to "Billy". {Hang in there, Ryuusei. Weather the storm a bit until we can get you out of there.}
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 15 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:08 pm

The Slap of death made Stephen stand there eyes wide open and he..laughed? Over and over kinda evil-like I might add and as Psyral conjured up his Storm...Stephen turned around and made a beeline for James and his Pokemon. He wanted to try there powers out for size and ran in dodging and got to Seviper and touched its forehead, "HI SNAKY SNAKY!!" After he touched it he..um...grew a tail and grinned swinging it around to try and hit the others using poison tail...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:50 pm

He received another telepathic message, only it wasn't from Mai. (Psyral right?) Then the storm clouds formed and the heavy rain and hail poured down. As the 'stones' were dropped, 'Billy' crossed his arms above his face. "You rancid piece of shit!" (Actually I need to stay under for as long as possible because it's not just Beryl and the Shit-enou we're dealing with. Giovanni had Beryl mind rape not only his own guys, but the rest of Solaris' Rogues Gallery. Then sent them back to their home bases, which means something BIG's in the works.)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Sailor Jupiter and Jason went after two separate monsters with Supreme Thunder Dragon and Thunder
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:42 pm

"You kiss your mamma with that mouth, punk?!" Psyral huffed as he made cyclonic balls(think the Double Cyclone from Storm Owl of Megaman X4) zero in on him at a spread pattern. {Solaris' Rogues gallery...ESS might wanna hear that...I'll tell her that later. I'll make Giovanni and Beryl pay for taking someone's free will, even if it is the Rockets. Everyone's free will is valuable. Anyway, how long do you intend to stay undercover? I'd hate for you to be discovered by any psychic pokemon or any of the Dark Kingdom, or hurt by them.}
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Cure Beat♫ wrote:Eternal Sailor Solaris  spreads her wings and uses her  Strongest non-Scepter Attack to block Billy's attack from hitting Venus, Mercury, Io, and Rhea, who are still in their trance.

"A little help over here!" ESS exclaimed trying to get the attention of the other Senshi that were fighting.

Mars heard this and joined ESS and shot some Flame Snipers toward the Pokemon and Kidd.

OOC: Tag everyone who can still fight. I will post more of the Flashback later.

sportsnutd wrote:Jupiter told ESS, "On my way one sec.." She then went over to Stephen and Psyral and Slapped Stephen hard in the face, "Shut the hell up and keep fighting them..not my boyfriend!" She then ran over to ESS and stood in front of her and called out "Supreme Thunder Dragon!" Shooting it towards team rocket.

Jason used Thunder and it combined with Jupiter's attack on the way to the Rockets...

Upon hearing Eternal Sailor Solaris' plea for some help, Eternal Sailor Moon double-checked her position next to ESS to make sure that she was still in a good position to help protect ESS.  Then she launched her "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!" attack and sent it straight towards Jadeite.

Meanwhile, Mai Kuju hadn't forgotten about her recent mission to inform her allies about Ryuusei/Billy's status.  And when she saw Psyral and Stephen get into a discussion, Mai instead focused on making sure that Jupiter knew about this.  So she went over to the brown-haired senshi; when Mai was close enough to whisper to Jupiter, she did just that with "Hey, Jupiter!  I have an important secret to tell you!"

Also while the above was happening, Pluto went over to help protect ESS.  Then she launched her "Dead Scream!" attack and sent it at any remaining enemy attack that hadn't been nullified yet.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 am

"Aww, shove it up your ass douchebag!" He shouted back at Psyral, meanwhile. (She should also hear this, the Rockets used the machines that revive Pokemon from fossils to bring back Beryl and her flunkies. ...So maybe she could throw a Pokeball at the Jade Pussy over there?) Though mostly joking with that remark...it wouldn't hurt to give their enemies a taste of their own medicine. So when Psyral mentioned paying both Beryl and giovanni back for using mind control, he whole-heartedly agreed. (Yeah, that's why I didn't just waste these 3 when they caught me earlier and decided to put on this little act..)

(Oh yeah, before I forget what's up with them over there?) Referring to the Senshi who were in the collective trance.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:56 am

Psyral heard that powerful slap, a bit intimidated seeing Jupiter angry, however, it was Stephen's reaction that made him even more disturbed. He would have to check on him later.

"Sounds like someone needs a spanking!" Psyral barked, making lightning shots rain at Billy as well as Jadeite. {Sooo...that's how they did it...looks like the technology was perfected for humans...if they can do that to just the Rockets...imagine the possibilities...such tech does not deserve to be in the hands of Rockets, though.}

Psyral glanced at the folks in the trance as Ryuusei/Billy mentioned them. {Oh, they're remembering their days as princesses during the Silver Millenium. Gotta keep them out of harm's way until they come back to reality.}
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral : {Solaris' Rogues gallery...ESS might wanna hear that...I'll tell her that later. I'll make Giovanni and Beryl pay for taking someone's free will, even if it is the Rockets. Everyone's free will is valuable. Anyway, how long do you intend to stay undercover? I'd hate for you to be discovered by any psychic pokemon or any of the Dark Kingdom, or hurt by them.}

At this point, Mai Kuju broke in to the telepathic conversation to inform both of them I've heard your whole conversation; I've just, until now, been focusing on informing the last of our allies about your status, Ryuusei.  Speaking of which, I'll be finished with that once I inform Jupiter here if you have or will let our laughing hyena/snake friend over there; at this point, Mai briefly glanced at Stephen, then turned her eyes back to Jupiter and continued telepathically know about his status, Psyral.  And it sounds like we have our work cut out for us; but I prevailed against tougher odds when I went up against the Wisdom Alliance last year, so I know we can and will prevail here.  Then, since Ryuusei had joked about Beryl a few seconds ago, Mai decided to joke about (well, more like tease) one of her allies with So, Psyral, are we divvying up and claiming these enemies already?

OOC : The Wisdom Alliance was the main enemy group in the (canon) manga series that I pulled Mai Kuju from, called Mai The Psychic Girl.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Psyral heard Mai's thoughts and connected himself to her mind. {Good, you saved me the work of relaying the message. I'm sure we can overcome this. I've had enemies of my own, pray they don't find their way here but that's probably wishful thinking...anyway, that's another story. Mai, yes, it's time to finish off these fools. Let's combine our attacks as a team and sweep them all up, eh? Ryuseii, you'd better make your villainous escape, 'cause it's gonna get violent up in here.}

Psyral then sent a message to his allies. {Everyone, let's end this fight with a combined attack and show Team Rocket & the Dark Kingdom who they're messing with!}
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Jupiter turned to Mai and whispered, "Yeah whats going on sis?"

Jupiter was standing next to Psyral and Jason jumped on her shoulder, both ready to attack. "Were ready sweetie.." Stephen came back not knowing if his change did anything and slithered up next to Psyral, "Hello PSSSSY."

OCC:Makoto considers Mai a sister to her and the girls...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:19 am

Mai Kuju was shocked when Psyral responded to her joke/tease seriously. Though she decided to take care of informing Sailor Jupiter of the current situation first. So she whispered to the brown-haired senshi "The apparent villain over there," at this point, she gestured as discretely as possible to Ryuusei, then continued "is not actually a villain. That's our ally Ryuusei, who's infiltrated the Dark Kingdom/Team Rocket team and is acting like one of them. But you can't let on at all that you know his heart is still with us, else his safety could be really threatened. And our ally Psyral has just suggested we all attack the real villains here now by combining our attacks."

Then she replied to Psyral telepathically with an unsure Okay.... and decided to try something new for her with these allies. So she picked up Seviper itself with her psychic powers and threw that Pokemon towards where Team Rocket were.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

He recieved Psyral's warning about it getting violent up in here and responded with. (I'd expect nothing less from you guys. ..But before turning tail, I'm gonna have to fire back...and to sell it to these assholes, someone's gotta take the hit.So any volunteers, anyone but Stephen since he seems to have a death wish that I'm not in the mood for granting?)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:09 pm

Sailor Jupiter smiled when Mai said that Ryuusei was ok and nodded at her wanting to combine attacks..."Im ready when you are..." She then started staring at "Billy"

Jason slapped his forehead when he next saw Stephen but then jumped on Psyrals shoulder, "Lets end this Psy...*wispering now* Thanks for helping Stephen"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:22 pm

OOC: It's been a while since I posted on here. So I was wondering, which of my characters are actually fighting and which of them are actually in the trance in a Flashback?
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 pm

OOC:I think its just Io Reah mercury and venus AshK
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:44 pm

OOC: Now that I had time to think about it, you're right. It was just Io, Rhea, Venus, and Mercury. ESS and ESM are involved in the battle along with Mars and Jupiter. Thanks for the refresher.

BIC: ESS nodded in agreement with Psyral then turned to ESM, "so Moon-Chan shall we combine our attacks together again with the others?"

OOC: Tag everyone not in a trance.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15