✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 14 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:27 pm

OOC: Who are my characters in here besides ESS? I know Io and Rhea are in the middle of a Flashback, are those the only other two characters that are with the Senshi Group?
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 14 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen then rushed to the other side of the room and looked around for a reason for the monsters appearing "Hello Hello...any stupid weak monster makers around? I wish to hurt you please!"

Jason helped Mai attack the monsters.

When Mai Kuju heard Stephen state that he wanted to hurt the monster-makers, she rolled her eyes and said sarcastically "Yeah, that will really draw them out, Stephen - saying you want to hurt them."

OOC

AshK, I looked back through the just-completed Page 13 in this thread because of your question, and it seems that, besides those in the flashback, you're only playing ESS and Mars in this scene. Though after I send this post, I'll look over the Character List here just to be more sure of this.

Speaking of the flashback, I'lll post a reply to that later this evening.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun May 01, 2016 10:55 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:Stephen then rushed to the other side of the room and looked around for a reason for the monsters appearing "Hello Hello...any stupid weak monster makers around? I wish to hurt you please!"

Jason helped Mai attack the monsters.

When Mai Kuju heard Stephen state that he wanted to hurt the monster-makers, she rolled her eyes and said sarcastically "Yeah, that will really draw them out, Stephen - saying you want to hurt them."

OOC

AshK, I looked back through the just-completed Page 13 in this thread because of your question, and it seems that, besides those in the flashback, you're only playing ESS and Mars in this scene.  Though after I send this post, I'll look over the Character List here just to be more sure of this.

Speaking of the flashback, I'lll post a reply to that later this evening.

"Very funny Mai..Don't make me blow this whole place up. Also I'm not very good apparently at the catchphrase game I guess" He said turning to face her.

Jason who was still next to Mai, face palmed...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 am

mercuryfan wrote:

"Fine, I guess," young Princess Minako responded with a sigh to young Princess Haruka May's question.  "I just agree to one study session with Ami, and now she wants me to sit here for a longer time than any class that I've had while she seemingly goes through the whole book with me."

Meanwhile, young Princess Ami was responding to young Princess Saika's question to her, seeming somewhat frustrated herself "Well, I should be doing great, since I'm leading a study session.  But doing this for Minako here is almost like pulling teeth!  That's exaggeration, of course, but you get my drift."

Then young Princess Minako turned back to young Princess Ami and asked with a little bit of frustration in her voice "So how much longer is this going to last, Ami?  Now that Princess Haruka May is here, I want to go shopping with her before she has to leave!"

"I'll tell you what," young Princess Ami decided to let the others there have some say in the matter.  "Give me 15 to 20 good minutes on one subject, and then I'll let all of you do whatever you want.  You guys can even pick the subject we study during that time - Majority rules."  Young Princess Ami followed that up by looking at each of young Princess Saika, young Princess Minako, and young Princess Haruka May, in turn, to respectfully get each of their choices.

When young Princess Ami looked at her for her choice, young Princess Minako stated with some conviction in her voice "I'm leaning towards Social Studies, but if need be, I'll go along with your choice."  She then looked at her close friend young Princess Haruka May with a devious smile on her face.  "Just don't pick Math - that's my least-favorite subject."

OOC : I'll probably do a Time Jump over most of that 15 to 20 minutes in the middle of this Flashback, because role-playing the details of a study session can get old fast.

"I'm with Minako-Chan," Young Princess Haruka May said, "I hate math too. So can we do Social Studies?"

Young Princess Saika rolled her eyes and spoke up toward young Princess Ami, "I swear Ami-Chan, it seems that we will never get these two to study Math. Let's make them happy and go with Social Studies."

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami

****************************************************************************************

ESS covered her ears as instructed by Stephen, she then turned to her Silver Millennium Cousin, "Let's attack together Moon, I think it would be fun to combine our powers into one attack."

ESS then looked toward Orion and scratched behind his ears earning a content Pika from her starter and best friend, "Go help Jason, Stephen and Mai Please."

"Sure thing Solaris," Orion said as he nuzzled against ESS making sure he doesn't actually use the attack Nuzzle. Orion managed to nuzzle against ESS without paralyzing her this time, once that was done, he did as asked and went to help Stephen, Mai, and Jason.

OOC:Tag the Senshi Group.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
mercuryfan wrote:

[...]

"Very funny Mai..Don't make me blow this whole place up. Also I'm not very good apparently at the catchphrase game I guess" He said turning to face her.

Jason who was still next to Mai, face palmed...

OOC : I just have to say that when I first read sportsnutd's reply, I couldn't help literally LOLing for quite a while. Even now, as I read it again, I laugh. That one was very good, my Mile-High online friend Very Happy !

BIC

When Stephen so much as mentioned possibly blowing the whole building up, Mai Kuju immediately got serious, erasing from her expression any hint of wanting to tease Stephen. She stated in a very serious tone "I wouldn't want to risk that. So yes, sir!" while taking on the at-attention stance from the military. Though after that, she couldn't help quietly muttering under her breath "Young men and their overly-macho tendencies...." - though this time without rolling her eyes or any other visual clue like that. Instead, she immediately switched her focus to the monsters/enemies that were still nearby, breaking another door off its hinges - this time from the opposite side of the hallway from the first door - and sending it quickly flying at the nearest enemy to her.

When Stephen stated that he probably wasn't good at catch-phrases, Mai responded in a normal conversational tone "I understand. We all have to start somewhere." Then she flashed him a quick, understanding smile.

Meanwhile, Eternal Sailor Moon smiled at Eternal Sailor Solaris for suggesting they attack together "Sounds good to me. These enemies need to be taught a lesson! Ready? Three, two, one...." Immediately after giving the 'one' in this countdown, ESM started doing her 'Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss' attack; she sent this attack at the main group of monsters near them once it was ready.

Then Sailor Pluto came out of the hiding spot she had been in. The senshi with dark green hair followed this up by standing up and doing her 'Dead Scream' attack. She sent this attack at the nearest monsters to ESM and ESS.

OOC again : So when are we going to find out how much damage our characters' attacks did, and any actions these enemies take in response to this damage and/or in response to what our characters are saying? Question
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon May 02, 2016 9:38 pm

mercuryfan wrote:

OOC : I just have to say that when I first read sportsnutd's reply, I couldn't help literally LOLing for quite a while.  Even now, as I read it again, I laugh.  That one was very good, my Mile-High online friend  Very Happy  !

BIC

When Stephen so much as mentioned possibly blowing the whole building up, Mai Kuju immediately got serious, erasing from her expression any hint of wanting to tease Stephen.  She stated in a very serious tone "I wouldn't want to risk that.  So yes, sir!" while taking on the at-attention stance from the military.  Though after that, she couldn't help quietly muttering under her breath "Young men and their overly-macho tendencies...." - though this time without rolling her eyes or any other visual clue like that.  Instead, she immediately switched her focus to the monsters/enemies that were still nearby, breaking another door off its hinges - this time from the opposite side of the hallway from the first door - and sending it quickly flying at the nearest enemy to her.

When Stephen stated that he probably wasn't good at catch-phrases, Mai responded in a normal conversational tone "I understand.  We all have to start somewhere."  Then she flashed him a quick, understanding smile.

Meanwhile, Eternal Sailor Moon smiled at Eternal Sailor Solaris for suggesting they attack together "Sounds good to me.  These enemies need to be taught a lesson!  Ready?  Three, two, one...."  Immediately after giving the 'one' in this countdown, ESM started doing her 'Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss' attack; she sent this attack at the main group of monsters near them once it was ready.

Then Sailor Pluto came out of the hiding spot she had been in.  The senshi with dark green hair followed this up by standing up and doing her 'Dead Scream' attack.  She sent this attack at the nearest monsters to ESM and ESS.

OOC again : So when are we going to find out how much damage our characters' attacks did, and any actions these enemies take in response to this damage and/or in response to what our characters are saying? Question

Having finally renewed her strength completely and gotten much stronger in the process, ESS summoned her latest attack scepter, this may still take a lot of energy, but not as much as it has in the past. She has had her powers for the last two years, she should be able to handle it now, she is much stronger than she was but she may still lose some energy, "Solar Flare Sunspot Storm!" Once she did her pre-attack ritual and fired the attack, she aimed toward the attack that her Silver Millennium Cousin used, her attack combined with ESM's attack and sent a raging beam of sunlight and Moonlight energy at the main group of monsters, the two attacks together took out all but six of the monsters, since she combined her power with ESM, ESS was still weakened, but combining it with ESM seemed to soften the blow a bit, but she still fell to one knee as her scepter vanished. She was holding onto her Silver Millennium Cousin's arm for support as she struggled to her feet. You think after two years of having these powers, she would not be so drained in using her strongest attack.

As for the other attacks, the combined force of all of them took out all but three of the remaining monsters as Jadeite showed up.

Mars saw this and gasped, "how is this possible, we defeated you and all the Dark Kingdom Generals several years ago, how are you back?"

ESS looked at Jadeite and glared, "I thought we took care of you too? W-why are you back?"

Jadeite cackled, "it's thanks to the Rocket Scientists and Giovanni's know-how. Now I can see your weakened quite a bit Eternal Sailor Solaris, so you should be easy pickings, and since you've got a hold of Sailor Moon too, it's two for one deal! Attack and destroy the two Princesses my monsters!"

The three remaining monsters nodded and started shooting several beams of light toward the two Princesses.

Jessie, James and Meowth then sent out Arbok, Wheezing, Carnivine, and Seviper to take on the people that weren't Senshi. Wheezing sent out Smog, Arbok sent out Poison Sting, Carnivine sent out Bullet Seed, and Seviper tried to strike at the humans with Poison Tail.

Io and Rhea were too deep in their trance to realize what was going on, the same could be said about Mercury and Venus.

OOC: Tag everyone in the battle with the Senshi Group.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon May 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Stephen cheered in his head when the ESM/ESS attack hit but as soon as Jadeite showed up a lightbulb clicked in his head as he ran back while Jadeite was monologging and stood in front of ESM/ESS. Lets just say it was a hunch and it just happened to be correct. Stephen saw the light beams headed their way and had to choose very quickly on whether to attack back or just stand there and try to take it. He knew it wouldn't kill him but he figured he had to make up for his crap that he caused earlier. So to not get the princesses caught in a possible blast, he ran straight for the light beams and stopped making himself as big of a target to try and block the attacks.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon May 02, 2016 11:06 pm

He arrived at the battle along with the Rocket Trio. Along with several of the Senshi, there were Jason, Stephen and...Mai! (Perfect!) And grinned to himself. (...IF she can read minds and not just throw shit!) As he wasn't completely familiar with her psychic abilities.

When Jessie and James released their Pokemon, Billy focused his thoughts and called over to the opposing group. (Mai! It's me, Ryuusei!) While also keeping some attention on the fight, he heard the Rockets order their Pokemon to attack the non-Senshi. Arbok and Carnivine released projectile attacks. Weezing began to spew out smoke...which gave him an idea.

With the still-tranced Mercury and Venus in his sights, Billy, quickly fired off a Souhajin, but put a little spin when releasing the air ball. As it sped forward, it began to suck in air and hopefully draw the smoke away from the others. (Sorry Ami and...whoever that hot blonde is, but you're kinda just standing there!)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Cure✯Beat♩♪♫ wrote:
Having finally renewed her strength completely and gotten much stronger in the process,  ESS summoned her latest attack scepter, this may still take a lot of energy, but not as much as it has in the past. She has had her powers for the last two years, she should be able to handle it now, she is much stronger than she was but she may still lose some energy, "Solar Flare Sunspot Storm!"  Once she did her pre-attack ritual and fired the attack, she aimed toward the attack that her Silver Millennium Cousin used, her attack combined with ESM's attack and sent a raging beam of sunlight and Moonlight energy at the main group of monsters, the two attacks together took out all but six of the monsters, since she combined her power with ESM, ESS was still weakened, but combining it with ESM seemed to soften the blow a bit, but she still fell to one knee as her scepter vanished. She was holding onto her Silver Millennium Cousin's arm for support as she struggled to her feet. You think after two years of having these powers, she would not be so drained in using her strongest attack.

As for the other attacks, the combined force of all of them took out all but three of the remaining monsters as Jadeite showed up.

Mars saw this and gasped, "how is this possible, we defeated you and all the Dark Kingdom Generals several years ago, how are you back?"

ESS looked at Jadeite and glared, "I thought we took care of you too? W-why are you back?"

Jadeite cackled, "it's thanks to the Rocket Scientists and Giovanni's know-how. Now I can see your weakened quite a bit Eternal Sailor Solaris, so you should be easy pickings, and since you've got a hold of Sailor Moon too, it's two for one deal! Attack and destroy the two Princesses my monsters!"

The three remaining monsters nodded and started shooting several beams of light toward the two Princesses.

Jessie, James and Meowth then sent out Arbok, Wheezing, Carnivine, and Seviper to take on the people that weren't Senshi. Wheezing sent out Smog, Arbok sent out Poison Sting, Carnivine sent out Bullet Seed, and Seviper tried to strike at the humans with Poison Tail.

Io and Rhea were too deep in their trance to realize what was going on, the same could be said about Mercury and Venus.

OOC: Tag everyone in the battle with the Senshi Group.

Eternal Sailor Moon smiled happily once Eternal Sailor Solaris sent out such a strong attack and it combined with hers. Though this smile quickly vanished when ESS semi-collapsed to one knee. "Sailor Solaris!" the Moon Princess couldn't help calling out in concern as she bent down to be more on ESS's lower level.

When Jadeite referred to ESS as "easy pickings", ESM stood up and adjusted her position to be between ESS and Jadeite (to prepare to block any attack(s) headed their way). She almost told him emphatically 'Over my dead body!', but then realized that would be a very poor choice of words as Jadeite went on to threaten herself also. So she instead emphatically told him "No you don't!"

Though ESM's concern for her Solar Kingdom comrade was almost cut short as further developments happened. Because very soon, ESM noticed Stephen moving to block/absorb the remaining monsters' light beams out of the corner of her eye. When the light beams hit him, ESM again called out in concern "Stephen!" ESM was divided on whether to go over and try to help Stephen or remain next to ESS to continue trying to help her. Thankfully, though, Pluto made this decision easy by emphatically telling ESM "Stay there and attend to Solaris! I'll attend to Stephen!" and quickly rushing over to his side. Pluto then asked Stephen with concern (and at a lower volume) "Stephen, are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

While Pluto did that, ESM turned back to focus on ESS, kneeling down again. She then asked her Solar Kingdom comrade in a semi-quiet, concerned voice "Sailor Solaris, are you okay? What can I do to help you?"

When Mai Kuju heard Ryuusei's telepathic message to her in her head, she thought for a sec, then responded back to him telepathically. It's good to see you're well, Ryuusei-san, but you seem to be in a predicament. Are they threatening you in any way? Is there anything we can do to help you? And Mai kept a straight face through it all, to avoid tipping off any enemies. A few seconds later, when she saw his attack heading towards the senshi that were in a trance, Mai quickly took a piece of one of the doors that had broken off when she had attacked the monsters with it, and moved that piece with her psychokinetic ability to a position directly in the path of this attack before it could reach Mercury and the other senshi that were in a trance.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue May 03, 2016 6:17 pm

After the attacks hit Stephen he dropped to a knee breathing hard. When Pluto came over asking if he needed anything he looked at her smiling, "Protect..the...princesses..I'll be fine.." He slowly stood up, "WOW buddy..thats all you freaks have? Some silly beams of light...and look at those grunts over there with their stupid pokemon..you wanna see something cool? Try this on for size..but i'll warn you...its a tight fit! *I hope this bluff works to bide the girls some time* Black Zephyr Jet!" Stephen sent out a strong gust of wind towards the Rocket group. He knew it wouldn't hit everything but that wasn't the point...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue May 03, 2016 7:22 pm

When he heard Mai's voice in her head he was relieved that he'd made contact. "(I've convinced them I'm a hood named Billy Kidd. But to keep my cover, I've gotta appear to fight you guys.)"

"Aww, you bitch!" When Mai used a broken portion of the dislodged door to shield the tranced Senshi from his attack, but responded mentally. "(Good, that should take care of the gas and my apparent attack.)"

In retaliation to the Poison Sting/Tail and the Bullet Seed, Stephen launched his Black Zephyr Jet attack at the Rockets. "Oh no ya don't!" Before pounding the ground with his fist, causing a wall of air to burst through the floor in front of Jessie, James and Meowth. "I'm the air master here, Shitlord! You'll have to take a number!" "(Please spread the word to as many as you can Mai, because sooner or later I'll have to attack you guys for real?)"
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue May 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Cure✯Beat♩♪♫ wrote:
mercuryfan wrote:

"Fine, I guess," young Princess Minako responded with a sigh to young Princess Haruka May's question.  "I just agree to one study session with Ami, and now she wants me to sit here for a longer time than any class that I've had while she seemingly goes through the whole book with me."

Meanwhile, young Princess Ami was responding to young Princess Saika's question to her, seeming somewhat frustrated herself "Well, I should be doing great, since I'm leading a study session.  But doing this for Minako here is almost like pulling teeth!  That's exaggeration, of course, but you get my drift."

Then young Princess Minako turned back to young Princess Ami and asked with a little bit of frustration in her voice "So how much longer is this going to last, Ami?  Now that Princess Haruka May is here, I want to go shopping with her before she has to leave!"

"I'll tell you what," young Princess Ami decided to let the others there have some say in the matter.  "Give me 15 to 20 good minutes on one subject, and then I'll let all of you do whatever you want.  You guys can even pick the subject we study during that time - Majority rules."  Young Princess Ami followed that up by looking at each of young Princess Saika, young Princess Minako, and young Princess Haruka May, in turn, to respectfully get each of their choices.

When young Princess Ami looked at her for her choice, young Princess Minako stated with some conviction in her voice "I'm leaning towards Social Studies, but if need be, I'll go along with your choice."  She then looked at her close friend young Princess Haruka May with a devious smile on her face.  "Just don't pick Math - that's my least-favorite subject."

OOC : I'll probably do a Time Jump over most of that 15 to 20 minutes in the middle of this Flashback, because role-playing the details of a study session can get old fast.

"I'm with Minako-Chan," Young Princess Haruka May said, "I hate math too. So can we do Social Studies?"

Young Princess Saika rolled her eyes and spoke up toward young Princess Ami, "I swear Ami-Chan, it seems that we will never get these two to study Math. Let's make them happy and go with Social Studies."

OOC: Tag Young Princess Minako and Young Princess Ami

[...]

Young Princess Ami was happy to go along with the suggestions for Social Studies, figuring it would be easier to get Minako and Haruka May to focus on studying if she went along with the subject those two wanted. "Okay, sure!" young Princess Ami told young Princess Saika with a smile. She then asked all three other young princesses there to get out their book for their Social Studies classs while the young princess with dark blue hair did so herself. Young Princess Minako did so with little protest. Then young Princess Ami led them through almost 20 minutes of studying the topic(s) that their Social Studies class was focusing on at the time. At one point, young Princess Minako even seemed fascinated by one of the facts that young Princess Ami mentioned. This (of course) greatly pleased young Princess Ami. So she had a gleeful expression for a second, and led the remainder of the study session in an even happier mood.

Finally, almost (but not quite) 20 minutes after young Princess Ami had asked them to get out their Social Studies book, the young princess with dark blue hair noticed young Princess Minako looking at her watch. So young Princess Ami quickly checked the time herself. Realizing how much time all four of them had spent, and realizing that the large majority of it had been quality study time, young Princess Ami then closed her Social Studies book. "Okay, good job. And no need to study any more for now - unless all of you want to, of course," young Princess Ami told the other three as she winked at Minako and Haruka May.

"No thanks," young Princess Minako laughed nervously at young Princess Ami's quip. Then she turned to young Princess Haruka May and enthusiastically told her "I'd love to go shopping with you now, Haruka May-chan! There's a very good shopping mall that I know of near here! So shall we?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue May 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Sou wrote:When he heard Mai's voice in her head he was relieved that he'd made contact. "(I've convinced them I'm a hood named Billy Kidd. But to keep my cover, I've gotta appear to fight you guys.)"

"Aww, you bitch!" When Mai used a broken portion of the dislodged door to shield the tranced Senshi from his attack, but responded mentally. "(Good, that should take care of the gas and my apparent attack.)"

In retaliation to the Poison Sting/Tail and the Bullet Seed, Stephen launched his Black Zephyr Jet attack at the Rockets. "Oh no ya don't!" Before pounding the ground with his fist, causing a wall of air to burst through the floor in front of Jessie, James and Meowth. "I'm the air master here, Shitlord! You'll have to take a number!" "(Please spread the word to as many as you can Mai, because sooner or later I'll have to attack you guys for real?)"

Stephen's eyes went wide at the rocket member who claimed he was the air master and even called him a name. "Black Crashing Whirlwind!" After he sent it he ran after it pulling out some cards from his deck and then moved to the side tossing them at the rude Rocket. "I Am the shitlord, buddy! Im the king of wrecking your shit!!" He tried to get as close as he could going after James..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed May 04, 2016 8:46 am

sportsnutd wrote:After the attacks hit Stephen he dropped to a knee breathing hard. When Pluto came over asking if he needed anything he looked at her smiling, "Protect..the...princesses..I'll be fine.." He slowly stood up, "WOW buddy..thats all you freaks have? Some silly beams of light...and look at those grunts over there with their stupid pokemon..you wanna see something cool? Try this on for size..but i'll warn you...its a tight fit! *I hope this bluff works to bide the girls some time* Black Zephyr Jet!" Stephen sent out a strong gust of wind towards the Rocket group. He knew it wouldn't hit everything but that wasn't the point...

Sou wrote:When he heard Mai's voice in her head he was relieved that he'd made contact. "(I've convinced them I'm a hood named Billy Kidd. But to keep my cover, I've gotta appear to fight you guys.)"

Pluto heard Stephen's response to protect the princesses (implying that he didn't need any help), but she didn't budge until she saw him slowly stand up. At that point, Pluto backed off a little to give Stephen a little more room to maneuver if he needed. When Stephen started trash-talking back to the enemies, Pluto relented completely and backed off some more, heading back toward the two princesses and feeling good about Stephen's fighting ability.

When Mai Kuju heard Ryuusei/Billy verbally use a very derogatory word to describe her, she wasn't taken aback - only because she had heard his telepathic response about needing to appear to fight them a couple seconds before. So the teenage girl psychic understood it was all part of the game they had to play. For her part in this game, Mai responded out loud and calmly to him "I prefer to let my actions speak for me." Then, noticing that Stephen seemed to be taking care of the attacks of Ryuusei/Billy, Mai quickly sized up the four Pokemon to pick one to attack herself now. And because she noted that Seviper seemed to be closer to striking one of them (with its Poison Tail) than any of the others, she quickly broke off a piece of the other one (of the two) dooors that she had attacked the monsters with earlier, and sent this piece flying fast at this Pokemon.

Mai followed that up by heading over to Pluto, because of Ryuusei/Billy's last telepathic message to her. Getting next to the time senshi, Mai whispered into Pluto's ear "The one 'enemy' here is actually Ryuusei, pretending to have defected from our side. He's got to appear to be fighting us for his own safety. And don't let on that you know this."

Pluto nodded in response, whispering back to Mai "I had figured most of that out already. But thanks anyway."

Next, Mai went over to Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Solaris. When she was close enough to whisper to these two, Mai whispered to the two princesses "I've got something important to tell you. But first, you need to promise to keep this a secret and not even let on or show any hint that you know it."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed May 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Eternal Solaris nodded as she was able to pick herself up, she then turned to her cousin, smiled and whispered, "Hey Moon-Chan, the reason I fell to my knee is because the attack I did was my strongest attack. Last time I used it, I think it was against another enemy in another battle, I completely blacked out, I really don't get it, I've had these powers for two years, how come my strongest attack still weakens me?"

Eternal Solaris then turned to Mai and whispered back, I understand Mai-chan, go ahead and tell me. What about you Moon-Chan?"

Back in the Silver Millennium...

Young Princess Haruka May turned to Young Princess Minako, "sure I would love to go shopping with you.

Young Princess Saika, then turned to Young Princess Ami, "Ami-Chan, you and I should do something together too. Maybe something that can help both of our Princesses become more efficient as future rulers of their respective kingdoms."
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Wed May 04, 2016 2:04 pm

"Is that what that smell is?" In response to Stephen's trash talk response. Ryuusei was now on one foot, with his left leg extended. He began to spin counter-clockwise, his extended leg drawing in the air from Stephen's  Black Crushing Whirlwind..as well as the air-fused cards; which after being drained cut deep along said leg. He winced from the pain, but kept focus now that visible winds swirled around it. Once the air was drawn in, he stopped spinning.

"...but You ain't gettin the chance to change your pants!" With that he quickly spun clockwise, releasing the powered-up version of Rondosenpuu; a large green...with a spash of red as the cards were dislodged; air wave in a wide arch that was a fusion of his own energy and Stephen's. The attack created a sonic boom as it sped toward not only Stephen,  but the Senshi as well. As it traveled forward just above the floor...it appeared to dissolve it without leaving any debris
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed May 04, 2016 3:02 pm

"look here AIRHEAD! Im not going to let you hurt my friends..I would rather die protecting them then let your sorry ass win!" Stephen then ran right at the attack so that he could protect his friends..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 am

Cure✯Beat♩♪♫ wrote:Eternal Solaris nodded as she was able to pick herself up, she then turned to her cousin, smiled and whispered, "Hey Moon-Chan, the reason I fell to my knee is because the attack I did was my strongest attack. Last time I used it, I think it was against another enemy in another battle, I completely blacked out, I really don't get it, I've had these powers for two years, how come my strongest attack still weakens me?"

Eternal Solaris then turned to Mai and whispered back, I understand Mai-chan, go ahead and tell me. What about you Moon-Chan?"

Back in the Silver Millennium...

Young Princess Haruka May turned to Young Princess Minako, "sure I would love to go shopping with you.

Young Princess Saika, then turned to Young Princess Ami, "Ami-Chan, you and I should do something together too. Maybe something that can help both of our Princesses become more efficient as future rulers of their respective kingdoms."

Eternal Sailor Moon had to think for a while upon Eternal Sailor Solaris posing her question about being able to use her strongest attack. After a while, she responded hesitatingly "Ano ... I guess that's saying you need to practice mastery of ... your overall energy level some more. Ano ... I bet different attacks take ... different lengths of time to master ... for every hero & heroine. Ano ... if Luna was here, I think she'd tell you to just have patience and practice it some more. Maybe she'd even add that there's no maximum length of time you can expect to master a new, stronger attack. Ano ... I never thought I'd say this, but I kind of miss Luna. Even though she's annoying at times, she sometimes gives good advice." ESM started to look like she was getting emotional, but this time, no tears ran down her face.

After Mai Kuju mentioned the important secret, once ESS responded that she understood, ESM responded to Mai seriously and in a whisper "I can do it, Mai-chan. So what is it that you need to tell us?"

After noticing all this from the two princesses, Mai continued on seriously and in a whisper "I'm sure you've noticed that one 'enemy' that has gotten into pretty much a one-on-one duel against Stephen-san. The thing is, he's not really an enemy. I just received confirmation a minute or two ago that he's really Ryuusei-san pretending to have switched sides so he can work with our real enemies, I assume to find out more about them. Now because he has to pretend that he has allied with them, if our real enemies get any clue that Ryuusei's heart is still with us, his safety could be severely threatened. So it's very important to not give any hint about knowing this at all; keep that in mind as this battle continues."

That last note made ESM gulp; when Mai had introduced this subject to the two princesses, ESM had thought it would be rather easy to comply with Mai's advice on the matter. Now she knew that she would have to be careful and concentrate a lot for as long as this battle continued. ESM looked at her Solar Kingdom** comrade nervously, wondering what she was thinking about this matter.

Meanwhile, because her task with the two princesses was now finished & taken care of, Mai looked for Stephen. But when she noticed he was now apparently about to take an attack willingly, she figured now was a bad time to go over to talk privately with him (not to mention how she would also be putting herself in harm's way - needlessly - if she tried to do so). So she switched focus and looked around for Jupiter and/or Vance/Psyral.

Also while all of the above was happening, Pluto surveyed the scene of the battle. When she noticed Ryuusei absorb Stephen's Black Crashing Whirlwind and then send this attack right back towards Stephen (though this time looking a little different, meaning Ryuusei had added his own touch to this attack), Pluto powered up her 'Dead Scream' attack and sent it out to intercept the path of Ryuusei's spin on Stephen's Black Crashing Whirlwind.

====================

Upon hearing young Princess Haruka May agree wholeheartedly with her plan for them to go shopping together, young Princess Minako's smile got even brighter. She had already finished packing up all of her school books and papers, so she started heading out of the study that they were in while continuing her conversation with her comrade from the Solar Kingdom, gushing enthusiastically "Great! Do you have the money with you that you'll need to buy everything you'll want there? And are you otherwise all ready to go? If not, I'm more than willing to wait while you finish these preparations!"

Meanwhile, after hearing young Princess Saika's general idea for what them two could do now, young Princess Ami thought for several seconds. Then she responded in an unsure tone "Okay, but how specifically could we do this, Saika-chan? Because the only specific way I can think of now is to prepare a speed-reading lesson for them. I don't know - maybe that study session took all of my creative energy out of me." Young Princess Ami started blushing in embarrassment as she finished saying that.

OOC

Attention Sports Nut - I realized earlier today (Wed.) that Jupiter is supposed to be in this battle scene also. So I looked her up on the Character List here, and noticed that you role-play her in this RPG. I think the last time you played her was when you had her hide so Stephen could easier lure the enemies out. So shouldn't you now have her come out of her hiding spot and actively participate in this battle?

I hope Tuesday's birthday boy is able to come here and post a reply soon. Because aren't we starting to get pretty far ahead of when Vance/Psyral was last role-played here? silent

** Why is the alliance that the original Queen Serenity ruled over in the Silver Millennium (and for that matter, both Crystal Tokyo and the Solar Queen's alliance, also) each called a kingdom? Since they're each a matriarchy (I hope I'm not assuming wrong for the last one of these three, AshK), shouldn't each of them be called a queendom? Razz
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat May 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Jupiter came out and stood next to Psyral, "No more waiting back.... Supreme Thunder!" She sent out her attack to try an knock Stephen out of the way of Pluto's Dead Scream.

Stephen didn't notice Pluto yelling Dead scream and just focused on the original attack headed his way...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue May 24, 2016 11:53 am

OOC) So many distractions...who knew that a simple change on an RP request page would attract so much attention? So yeah, I became busy real fast. By the time I realized the jump in activity in this group...yeah. BTW, thanks to everyone's birthday wishes! ^_^

IC) Psyral saw everyone show up to the scene, though he was caught off-guard by Stephen's snappy comment to Mai, sensing his emotional imbalances was kicking in again.

Also, he was trying to process how the hell Team Rocket scientists managed to raise the dead like they did Jadeite. It looked like the Dark Kingdom and Team Rocket really concocted something big together, and that could only mean trouble for Earth.

As the battle raged on, he noticed Stephen get in the thick of it with some guy named Billy the Kid, who actually caught Stephen's attack and reflected it back at him. Ontop of things, Sailor Pluto's Deadly Scream was coming at him, most likely to deflect the attack.

{Vance! It's Ryuusei! He's our inside man!} Sentra's thoughts echoed to him. {He wants us to play along in the fight!}

Upon hearing this, Psyral knew what he had to do. He took out his yo-yos and flicked them at Stephen, trying to wrap around him and yank him out of the way.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue May 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Stephen was ready to bite the bullet so to speak when he felt something wrapping around his waist and pulling..no..throwing him to the side. When he landed he looked around seeing that Vance was the one responsible for his flight itinerary. "What the hell man!? The girls are going to get blasted now since you and your damn toys brought me over here.." Stephen stood up getting the yo-yo's off in the process, "Don't tell me..your wanting them to get hurt..that AirHead over there is causing shit..and I'm not going to just stand here and let it hit the fan and splatter over our faces.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Psyral's head recoiled back at Stephen's little rant, but then remembered who he was talking to and kept his head.

"First off, your welcome for saving you." he began. "Second, calm down and get your head together before you get yourself killed. We need to work together on this...that's what teammates do. We need to thin the herd and isolate the main evil pieces of trash. C'mon man, I need you to trust me on this."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 am

Stephen stared at Psyral, "You done Professor, Is the lecture over?...I have bad men to hurt" Stephen turned to stare a hole into the team rocket punks. "Oh and by the freaking way..If you didn't hear my speech earlier..I said I would die to protect my friends...even those who apparently want the princesses lives to end early due to pulling a certain someone out of the way with his STUPID CIRCUS ACT!!"

OOC: Don't worry Psyral..Stephen still loves ya.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Eternal Sailor Solaris spreads her wings and uses her Strongest non-Scepter Attack to block Billy's attack from hitting Venus, Mercury, Io, and Rhea, who are still in their trance.

"A little help over here!" ESS exclaimed trying to get the attention of the other Senshi that were fighting.

Mars heard this and joined ESS and shot some Flame Snipers toward the Pokemon and Kidd.

OOC: Tag everyone who can still fight. I will post more of the Flashback later.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:35 am

Jupiter told ESS, "On my way one sec.." She then went over to Stephen and Psyral and Slapped Stephen hard in the face, "Shut the hell up and keep fighting them..not my boyfriend!" She then ran over to ESS and stood in front of her and called out "Supreme Thunder Dragon!" Shooting it towards team rocket.

Jason used Thunder and it combined with Jupiter's attack on the way to the Rockets...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next