✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  Empty Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 pm

This Chapter Template is also provided for the site Courtesy of Hekate, an Administrator over at the Cherry Blossoms Club, she is the original creator of this Chapter Template and these rules. The Template and rules have only been modified slightly, but complete credit for this Template as well as Character Template goes to Hekate over at Cherry Blossoms Club.

CHAPTER COMMENCES: January 10th, 2015

CHAPTER AUTHOR(S): AshK1980, mercuryfan, iorichan

WORLD CHAPTER IS BASED ON (ANIME, VIDEO GAME, ETC): Pokemon/Sailor Moon Crossover Based on my Galactic Guardians Saga.

CHAPTER TITLE: Galactic Guardians: Return of the Dark Kingdom

CHAPTER DESCRIPTION: A long time ago, a portal opened between the Pokemon World and the Sailor Moon World(Juban) causing them to merge. Unfortunately, all the forces of heroes of the past couldn't split the worlds apart into parallel dimensions again. For the longest time everyone wanted the world's separated again, but eventually interest in doing that waned so to this day the Sailor Moon World and the Pokemon World remain as one, which explains the existence of Accursed Training Grounds like Jusenkyo or Pools of Sorrow in addition to the lands of Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. The power to split the worlds apart once again is lost to the times forever.
Thanks to several master minds and scientific technology. An old enemy of the Sailor Guardians appears, only this time much more dangerous with humans under their control and given Dark Kingdom Powers. This time more than four generals exist. Teams Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare, having been thought to be disbanded, have resurfaced and joined forces with the newly resurrected Dark Kingdom.  The Dark Kingdom is much more dangerous as not only Metalia, Beryl, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoicite, and Kunzite are Resurrected, but also the power of the Dark Kingdom is infused into the villainous teams of the Pokemon World. The only answer is for the Galactic Guardians(Pokemon World Sailor Guardians), Moon Guardians(Original Sailor Guardians), and several other heroes(Pretty Cure, etc.) to work together to take down the resurrected Dark Kingdom. Will all the heroes be able to pull together to defeat a threat from the past that has become much more powerful? Only time will tell. This chapter takes place three months after the Black Blossum Plant Incident.
CHAPTER ILLUSTRATION (Optional): N/A

CHAPTER RELATED QUOTE: "Sir I have done it, I have resurrected a terrifying enemy as well as gained several new abilities to give to the teams!" ~Dr. Namba Team Rocket Scientist

ENEMIES: Queen Metalia(resurrected), Queen Beryl(resurrected), Jadeite(resurrected), Nephrite(resurrected), Zoicite(resurrected), Kunzite(resurrected),  Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Ghetsis, Lysandre, Cyrus; Galactic Administrators Ares, Zeus, Chronus(Had to rename them to avoid confusion with the Sailor Guardians of the same names), and Charon; Jessie, James, Meowth, Butch, Cassidy, Colress, . Any other enemies that are submitted by players.

SUITABLE OPENINGS/ LOCATIONS: Anywhere in Juban, Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos; since both the Pokemon World and the Sailor Moon World are merged into one.

COMMENTS FROM THE CHAPTER LEADER: You don't need to have much knowledge of Pokemon to participate. All Pokemon related stuff can be easily found at Serebii.Net. I will be controlling the Team Administrators and leaders. Anyone who is interested and has a decent knowledge of Pokemon and Sailor Moon can be an assistant to me. This is also my first attempt at running a chapter. However it may help out if you read my first Galactic Guardians Story which can be found here: AshK1980's Fanfiction.Net Profile, but it's not required. It's based on it, but not everything will happen that happened in the story. The main reason why not everything will take place, is because everything has already happened to Ashe, Misty, and the rest of the Galactic Guardians.

This story takes place in both Juban and the Pokemon World which is the reason for one of the openings being in Juban. Also, until someone joins and submits one of the original Sailor Guardians(from the Sailor Moon Anime/Manga/Crystal), the following Sailor Guardians and Moon Advisors will be NPCs so any one of the chapter assistants can control them: Luna, Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Artemis, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Diana, Chibi-Usa Tsukino/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune, and Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn.The Dark Kingdom Villains are also NPC's to be used by any one of the chapter assistants as well.

One more comment: As of right now there is no time limit for chapter completion, nor is there a time limit for responding to posts. So everyone, take your time to respond and make the responses decent. This arrangement is temporary, but there is no scheduled time to go back to enforcing the 96 hour post reply limit.

CHAPTER MEMBER(S) RULES: All club rules apply. If a rule is breached the member will by either the Chapter Leader or Club Moderators. The second time the breach occurs; the member will be suspended for the rest of the chapter and will not be permitted to post IC - in character or OOC - out of character.

CHAPTER LEADER(S) RULES: The Chapter Leader must post regularly and no more than 96 hours should pass between her/his posts. If the Chapter Leader is not available, s/he will need to assign a Chapter Assistant. Chapter Leaders must answer posts from participating role players and not wait on a particular member's post if it exceeds the 96 hour deadline. If the Chapter Leader breaches these rules, her/his chapter may be supended by the Club Moderators.

"Action, Adventure, Peace, Love, Hate, and War. Good Vs Evil Fun! Fun is what everyone wants right? Well this is the place to have it! Welcome to AshK1980's RPG Forums!"

Have Fun!
~ AshK1980

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to modify the Chapter Description.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Peaceful times have come for both the Pokemon Regions and Juban. Teams Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare have been disbanded for two years thanks to the Galactic Guardians. At least their world domination goals, but that doesn't mean that all evil will remain gone for too long. However the Galactic Guardians did remember a battle with some sort of Black Blossum Plant thing three months ago, but selectively forgot about it considering that during that battle, one of their own was turned against them.

Within the depths of the lab underneath the Viridian City Gym, several Rocket Grunts are working together as they use their super computer to create a portal between worlds. It looks like Team Rocket hasn't exactly stopped their evil ways. Dr. Zaeger and Namba are working tirelessly around the clock to concoct a plan that not only involved Pokemon Trainers, but the innocent citizens of Japan as well.

"So how is your progress coming?" Giovanni asked from his big chair as he overlooked the proceedings as he pet his precious Persian in between his ears earning a content purr form him, "I also need someone to contact those five misfits Jessie, James, Meowth, Cassidy, and Butch."

"I'm on it sir!" A random grunt exclaimed as he searched for the right frequency, those five are still after the precious Pikachu.

It has been two years since the disbanding of all the teams and since the Galactic Guardians were awakened. Peace has come for all the regions where Pokemon live and roam, as well as Tokyo.

Ashe, Misty, and the Galactic Guardians are having a meeting in the Mt. Silver Base.
"So," Ashe said, "it's gotten kind of boring around here since we disbanded the teams."

"Tell me about it," Misty said as she smiled, "we have been reduced to stopping petty crimes."

Dawn gets up from her seat and walks over to Ashe, Misty, May and Darcy, "guys, the four of us are going to head back to our apartment. Call us if you sense any threats that need to be addressed."

May smiled toward her friend, "okay Dawn-Chan we will let you know if anything pops up that needs to be addressed."

"See ya later Dawn, Serena, Zoey, and Iris;" Darcy said as her along with Casey and Duplica waved good bye to the Galactic Enforcers.

Dawn nodded as her and the Galactic Enforcers set out to go back to their apartment.

Ashe, Misty, Orion and Andromeda then decide to return back to their home in Juban district, leaving May in charge of operations at the Tojho Falls Base. May gratefully accepted and said good bye to her leaders and their Pokemon friends. She was now in charge of operations at the moment and were casted with the task of keeping an eye on the Pokemon Regions.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Stephen Salvador was relaxing by laying under a big tree in a park. He was dreaming of what he was going to do this week with all the peaceful time that had been happening of late.

Makoto was in her home moving around at a fast pace. Why you may ask? Simple... she was cooking and trying to read directions off her new tablet while she was cooking a new dish that was very tricky to make properly.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:49 am

Meanwhile, since it was not a school day, Ami Mizuno was calling her four best friends to try to organize a picnic in the park.  She had already called Usagi Tsukino, who had enthusiastically agreed, of course.  The next call Ami wanted to make was to her friend who she was hoping would not only agree, but also be willing to make the food for their picnic.  So, just as she was carefully measuring out the amount of one ingredient that was supposed to go into that dish, Makoto Kino would hear her phone start to ring.

OOC : I hope you don't mind me timing the call like that, Stephen.  I promise it will be the limit to what I try to do with that character of yours.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm

In the Cures Apartment, Fleura is about to make preparations for a meal for five people and a fairy, but realizes that she is the only one here at the moment. She had forgotten that the others returned to Kanon to visit family. The rest of the group invited her to come along, but she decided it was best if she stayed behind and took care of the apartment. The other four understood and left her in charge. She was cooking some Tomato Basil Soup and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich for herself. She really hoped she wouldn't be alone in this apartment for too long. She couldn't help but wonder how the Happiness Charge and Smile Cures were doing. She really seemed to hit it off with Cure Peace, Cure Happy, Cure Lovely, and Cure Honey. She wondered if any of them would come to visit her.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:48 pm

It has been three months since the Black Blossum Battle, two months since the Happiness Charge Precure have defeated Red and his Saiark army, it has also been one month since the Suite Cures met the Happiness Charge Cures and helped them defeat a rogue Saiark. It has also been one month since Fleura earned her secondary tone Shary in that exact same battle. Two of the Happiness Charge Cures, Cure Princess and Cure Fortune decided to stay behind in case Pikarigaoka was attacked again, which meant that Cures Lovely and Honey could explore however much they wanted. Ribbon decided to go with Lovely and Honey while Glassan and PhanPhan decided to stay behind. The objective of Cure Lovely and Honey was to find out where the Suite Cures lived so they could visit. Thanks to the help of Blue's Mirror Room, the two along with Ribbon were able to go to Juban without having to exhaust their energy in flying there. Once they arrived in Juban, they found an Alley and returned to their Civilian forms as Megumi Aino and Yuko Omori. The alley where they de-transformed was near an apartment building. The two Happiness Charge Cures entered the building and looked for the apartment where the Suite Cures were staying.

The landlord had told them where to find an apartment rented by someone by the name of Hojo. It was the first apartment on the sixteenth floor. The two Happiness Charge Cures took the elevator to the sixteenth floor and knocked on the door marked one. Ribbon was hovering between Megumi and Yuko. Megumi was the one that knocked.

Inside the apartment, Fleura was fixing herself a small dinner, her Fiancee Ellen also known as Cure Beat as well as the other three one including her sister and their fairy friend Hummy decided to go back to Kanon Town to visit everyone there so that left Fleura by herself in that big apartment. She knew if she got lonely she could go next door and visit the Galactic Enforcer Girls, but she didn't want to bother them. Needless to say when she heard the knock on her door, she was ecstatic to finally get some company.

Fleura opened the door and saw two young ladies standing there. She immediately knew who they were. She quickly motioned them in. The two girls did so.

"Yu-Yu-Chan, Megumi-Chan," Fleura exclaimed exitedly, "it's been a while! Thanks for helping me find Shary!"

"You are very welcome." Yuko and Megumi harmonized as they quickly locked the door that they closed behind them.

"Come with me to the kitchen and I will serve us some tea," Fleura said as she smiled, "I am currently fixing dinner for myself, but I have some of Kana-Chans cupcakes in the fridge that I would love to share with you."

Yuko and Megumi nodded happily as Fleura headed to the kitchen and motioned for them to follow. Once the three girls were in the kitchen, Fleura took three tea cups out and poured some tea in all three of them, she also took out Kanade's cupcakes and gave one each to her and the other two. The blond asked with a smile toward the brunette, "do you have any honey I can put in my tea," Yuko said she then pulled out three pieces of her famous honey candy and gave one to Megumi, one to herself, and offered Fleura one, Fleura accepted the offer and smiled. She still fondly remembered when Suite Cures visited the embassy in Pikarigaoka and fought that Saiark where she finally earned her secondary tone Shary. Tiry and Shary immediately recognized them as well. Fleura then pulled a bottle of honey out of the cabinet and handed it to Yuko so she can put it in her tea.

"So what brings you two here to Juban, and where are Hime-Chan and Iona-Chan?" Fleura asked curiously.

"Those two decided to stay behind in case Pikarigaoka was attacked again," Megumi said to her friend as she sipped the tea, "so where are the other four and Hummy-Chan at?"

"Those five went to back to Kanon to visit," Fleura said sadly, "I was getting kind of lonely here with no one to talk to. I'm glad you three showed up."

Megumi, Yuko, and Ribbon smiled and hugged Fleura, Ribbon was the one that spoke up, "nice place you got here. Do you mind if we spend the night?"

"I'd love for you three to spend the night, but only if your parents and Blue say it's okay, " Fleura said to the group, then continued, "the phone is right there on the counter. Don't worry we have free Japanese calls so there is no charge."

The two Happiness Charge Cures called their parents while Ribbon went to a mirror and contacted Blue and the other Cures to let them know that she was staying at the Suite Cures' apartment for the night. Blue, as well as Megumi and Yuko's parents said it was okay. It's a good thing the two Happiness Charge Cures packed some pajamas for themselves.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I gave control of Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune and Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess as well as Glasan to Iorichan so I had to rewrite my entire post.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:03 am

Makoto was just finishing putting the topping on her dish that had to be piped out just right or it would not look right when the phone rang and it made her jump a little since she tried to cook without music or loud noise or if any at all. The jump also made her pipe a small mess on the side of her wall. She stopped and looked upset like she was going to yell at the person on the phone... She picked up the phone and said, "Look if this is another one of those telemarketers then I'm going to come down there right now and tell you something to your face... anyway, Hello..this is Makoto.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 am

When she heard Makoto sounding angry and saying that, Ami instinctively let out a high-pitched "Eeep!" Then she continued on by quickly saying "I-I'm not a telemarketer, I promise! I just wanted to find out whether you want to go on the picnic I'm organizing." In her haste to respond quickly, Ami forgot to say her name.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Makoto paused and thought for a moment on what she was told..."Ami-chan?? Is that you? Oh my gosh I am so sorry...please forgive me...yes i would love to go to your picnic. Do you need any help making the food?" She was apple red in the face the whole time talking to Ami.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 pm

"H-Hai! It's me, Ami," the blue-haired teen was still a little jittery from the way Makoto had answered her call. "Did I forget to introduce myself? Gomen. A-And we're taking volunteers to help prepare the food, although it's not a requirement. So if you don't have time, we would understand."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:39 am

Makoto calmed down enough and told her friend, "Well thats nice but you know me..I love to cook...so how many people we talking about and what kind of food?"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Makoto easily volunteering to prepare the food for their picnic allowed Ami to completely get over her jitters. So the blue-haired teen smiled and spoke in a happy tone "Oh, thank you, Mako-chan! You're a lifesaver! And it'll be just the nine of us - you know, Usagi-chan, Rei-chan, all the way up to Setsuna-san. I figure you would know the type of food each of us would want for a picnic in the park."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:50 am

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen Salvador was relaxing by laying under a big tree in a park. He was dreaming of what he was going to do this week with all the peaceful time that had been happening of late.

[...]

Meanwhile, Mai Kuju was enjoying her time off by walking around that same park, looking at the sights.  As Mai came close to the tree he was laying under, she saw something that piqued her interest.  So Mai focused on that, forgetting to watch where she was walking.  Therefore, uncharacteristically for her, she tripped over the pair of legs that she never saw.  Mai instinctively cried out "Shimatta!"  But even though she realized what she had done immediately, it took all her concentration to avoid falling down by using her psychic powers on herself.  So for the next few seconds, Mai stumbled away from that pair of legs, not able to completely regain her balance, let alone turn her head around to see what she had tripped over.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:22 am

OOC First post here .  Sorry for the delay

Soon... The Suite Cures were arriving at the the apartment just as Furura was getting into the swing of things.

"We're home..." Hibiki called out as the came out. "Bring out the grub and don't spare the spare ribs... At least.I think that's how it goes..."

Kanade sweatballs. "Quoting cartoons now...how desperate are you?"

"Almost as desperate as you were for a girlfriend Kanade.." Ako replied with her face in a book..going all tsundere on the group.

Both the girls started to laugh and then said. "WHAT!?!?!?"  "OI! TAKE THAT BACK!"  "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW YOUNG LADY..."

Ellen followed the group in smiling as always.

She hugged Furura warmly. "We're home!"
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:41 am

iorichan wrote:OOC First post here .  Sorry for the delay

Soon... The Suite Cures were arriving at the the apartment just as Furura was getting into the swing of things.

"We're home..." Hibiki called out as the came out. "Bring out the grub and don't spare the spare ribs... At least.I think that's how it goes..."

Kanade sweatballs. "Quoting cartoons now...how desperate are you?"

"Almost as desperate as you were for a girlfriend Kanade.." Ako replied with her face in a book..going all tsundere on the group.

Both the girls started to laugh and then said. "WHAT!?!?!?"  "OI! TAKE THAT BACK!"  "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW YOUNG LADY..."

Ellen followed the group in smiling as always.

She hugged Furura warmly. "We're home!"

"Welcome home dear," Fleura said as she returned the warm hug, "I didn't expect you four home so soon, how was Grandfather and everyone?"

Fleura then looked toward her sister with her face in a book, "Ako-Chan we've got company."

Megumi, Yuko, and Ribbon waved hi to everyone as Megumi spoke up, "Fleur-Chan invited us to stay the night, our parents and Blue know and it's okay with them."

Yuko gave everyone a piece of Honey candy including Hummy, "Hey girls, it's been a while, how have you been?"

"Hummy-Sempai it's been a while!" Ribbon said as she flew over to Hummy and hugged her.

Tiry and Shary hovered over to the other tones and greeted them, happy to be reunited with their friends.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Inside of the laboratory, a certain green haired Rocket Grunt was busy moving equipment into place for Dr. Zaegar's experiments...but that wasn't all he was doing...

------

Things had been pretty quiet over the past 3 months; it seemed like battle after battle was occurring non-stop. However after that Black Blossom business, things settled down. So Ryuusei decided to take a little vacation. (Hey, those girls treat their time in Tokyo like one big vacation, so why shan't I?) His trip through Kanto was pretty uneventful...until he wound up in Viridian City...

It seemed his magnetism for trouble had lead him right to whatlooked like an arms deal (Why doesn't this ever work for girls?!), but instead of the usual guns, ammunition and explosives...the crates were full of Pokeballs. The people doing this were dressed in black with flat caps...like some stereotypical burglar from an old comic strip..well except for that big red 'R' emblazoned on their fronts...seemed like the kind of thing that would make them easy to arrest.

He lured one of the grunts away, silenced him, took his uniform and rejoined the others as they finished loading the shipments and returned to the Gym.

------

Ryuusei had finished unloading the console and was now working on the wiring, while his eyes were occupied with his work, he kept his ears open. Listening as Giovanni asked for a progress report, while petting his pussy. (Have fun stroking it while you can, Boss Man...cuz tomorrow you're going to find that cat's severed head next to you in bed.)

The Boss then gave the order to contact several people, to which another grunt complied. Ryuusei rose an eyebrow, (Now what could THIS be about?) especially since Giovani called them 'misfits'.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 am

Giovanni recalls his Persian and addressed Namba and Zaeger, "I leave the two of you in charge, I have some matters to attend to in Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. Keep up your experiments."

"As you wish Giovanni sir!" Dr. Namba respond in obedience. Dr. Zaeger did the same thing.

Now that he left his most trusted scientists in charge, he descends down a chute to tend to his business.

************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile at the Mt. Silver Base...

"So Darcy," May stated as she looked toward her Girlfriend, "do you think we should head back to Hoenn?"

"I think that's a good idea," Darcy said, "but who will watch this base?"

Iris and Zoey then walked in and waved at the two Solaris Court Members, "Zoey-Chan and I can run this base if you want to focus on protecting Hoenn."

"Four of us can run this command center just fine," Iris said to her friend, "no need for six people to run it."

"If you two want to go back to Hoenn and focus on protecting that for a while, the four of us will be just fine," Casey said referring to her, Duplica, Iris, and Zoey.

Duplica nodded in agreement with Sailor Guardian of Rock, "you won't have to worry about this base with the four of us here."

May and Darcy hugged their friends and activate their portal devices and headed back to Hoenn. Once May and Darcy were in the portal, it closed behind them.

Last edited by AshK1980 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:54 pm

As Biovanni and his Scientists conversed, Ryuusei took a small break from his wire work and whipped out his cell, quickly snapping pictures at some nearby monitors then just as quickly put the mobile away. It seemed that The Boss was taking off and leaving Zaeger and Namba in charge. Rather than give chase, Ryuusei opted to stay where he was, there were too many people here to hinder pursuit. Plus whatever science project these Rocket guys were working on, concerned him more... And it was possible there were other labs that would continue their research even if the Don was whacked. So he went back to working on that console and kept his ears open.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Back in the lab, the scientists continued to work hard, then Namba was working as he looked toward Dr. Zaeger with a big smile on his face.

"What are you smiling for you fool?" Dr. Zaeger asked of Dr. Namba, "have you contacted Jessie, James, Meowth, Biff and Cassidy yet?"

"No I haven't, but I've done something much more fabulous," Dr. Namba said, "Sir I have done it, I have resurrected a terrifying enemy as well as gained several new abilities to give to the teams!"

"Who is this terrifying enemy you have resurrected?" Dr. Zaeger asked of his lower ranking scientist.

"See for yourself sir," Dr. Namba said as he pointed toward a hyper sleep tube that once only had an evil looking Tiara in it, but now the Tiara was sitting on around the woman's forehead that appeared to be sleeping. The woman in the tube had has long, wavy red hair. She was also wearing a long, purple maxi dress, a golden choker with an indigo gem in the center, turquoise earrings, silver bracelets and a black forehead tiara. This lady in the tube was none other than Queen Beryl.

"Who is this vision Namba?" Zaeger asked as he just stared at the hyper sleep tube. Haunted orange eyes suddenly opened and flashed red sending hypnotic waves all across the lab causing the workers and the grunts to fall into a trance-like state and bow to the woman in the tube. Yes, even Namba, and Zaeger fell into a trance-like state and began to bow. Anyone who wanted to stay sane and think independently better either look away or close his or her eyes.

OOC: Tag the disguised Ryuusei.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Ryuusei looked up from his work when Dr. Zaeger addressed his partner because he was smiling. (I hate it when they smile, it's never good.) And Nanba mentioned doing something 'fabulous' . (What, stitch people ass-to-mouth...I think that's been done before by more credible Mad Scientists than you!) However it wasn't a Human Centipede that the Doctor was showing his colleague, but something else .

Ryuusei looked in the direction of the Doctors and immediately grit his teeth, a chill ran down his spine as Namba mentioned 'resurrecting' something and the disguised street fighter could immediately tell that there was something terribly wrong with this place... As if running experiments on animals wasn't bad enough!

What was originally only a small object occupying the tube, there was now something else in there...or rather someone. A woman with long red hair in a purple dress who possessed a powerful Evil Aura. He then heard Dr. Zaeger call her a 'vision', (Aim high Doc...) as he was busy looking AWAY from the woman. Suddenly everyone seemed to stop in their tracks and then bow to her, playing along Ryuusei did the same.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Jessie, James, Meowth, Butch and Cassidy came in because they received a message from headquarters to return at once.
They feared the worst, eight years of chasing that Pikachu, and they kept on getting their hands on it but eventually ended up blasting off again. Giovanni then ordered Butch and Cassidy to team up with Jessie, James and Meowth hoping they would be able succeed with the additional help. Time and time again they failed ended up "Blasting off again," they feared the worst that they would be fired for sure.

"Jessie, I'm scared," James said sounding like a frightened little boy as he clung onto her for dear life.

"So am I James," Jessie said, "we have failed so many times, and even with the help of Biff and Cassidy we couldn't do anything.

"THE NAME IS BUTCH! NOT BIFF!" Butch said with quite and angry tone to his voice, "why can't they ever get my name right!"

"I don't know Botch... I mean Butch," Cassidy said to her partner, we still have to figure out what the boss wanted us to return at once for."

Meowth then looked around and noticed something odd, all the scientists and the grunts were quiet and in a trance-like state and bowing to something, "Um guys, doesn't seem strange that everyone here is bowing?    I thought Team Rocket bowed to no one."

The five Rocket rejects started investigating what the problem was. They had no idea what was going on. Why were all these grunts and scientists bowing to some unknown person.

Giovanni then came in from his business elsewhere with a green-haired guy with strange glasses on his face, a black haired guy with an unshaven face, a red-haired guy with a pair of glasses on. The green-haired one had a P on his chest which was located inside a shield, the black haired guy had a bandana on with a A emblazoned on it, while the one with glasses had a sweater vest on emblazoned with an M. All of them  had some sort of device around their necks or on their wrists. The men were Ghetsis of Team Plasma, Maxie of Team Magma, and Archie of Team Aqua. Giovanni then noticed that his five misfits have arrived.

"Greetings you fools," Giovanni smirked, "I wish for you to help us with an experiment. Are you familiar with the Dark Kingdom at all?"

Team Rocket and the Leaders of Hoenn's Villain Teams, and Unova's Villain  Team had no idea what the Dark Kingdom was all about.

All of a sudden the eerie orange glow from the woman's eyes appeared again causing everyone that had just arrived with the exception of Giovanni because he was wearing dark sunglasses to fall into a trance. Giovanni smirked evilly as he approached the console, he pressed a few buttons and the tube disappeared and the woman was able to stand and talk now.

Queen Beryl looked at all of her new minions and smirked evilly, however she noticed that Giovanni wasn't under her control so she approached him. Amazingly she was able to walk and not lose her balance, Beryl then approached Giovanni and asked him a question, "Why have you not  become entranced and under my spell like the others? I am Queen Beryl ruler of the Dark Kingdom and aim to harvest energy for our great ruler once again. Where are those bothersome Sailor Guardians that sealed me, more importantly where is Sailor Moon?"

"I am not under your spell because of these dark glasses as well as my sharp mind making me immune to hypnotic suggestion, I found your Tiara in D Point at the North Pole while I was doing research and brought it back here to the lab to analyze it. I then devised a plan to bring you back to life so that you may get revenge on these so-called Sailor Guardians that you know as well as get revenge on the new ones that have plagued me and the other organizations of other regions for years. My name is Giovanni, I am the leader of Team Rocket and ask for you mighty Queen Beryl to accept me as your assistant."

"I may be interested," Queen Beryl said, "I however have a favor to ask of you and your subordinates."

"What is it my queen?" Giovanni asked of the evil queen, "I need my generals to start my scheme to resurrect the Dark Kingdoms Great Leader Queen Metallia, however they have been turned into rocks. I happen to know where they are at. I want you to retrieve them for me. As for your five misfits, they are still under your control and you can ask them to do what I wish them to do. My Hypnotic waves only make them see me as another leader who is at the same level as you so they obey both of us. Do we have a deal?"

"We do my queen." Giovanni said with a smile and a bow, "I shall get started right away." In Juban, many of the heroes may get a bad feeling of darkness running down their spine causing them to shiver.

OOC: Tag everyone in the city and regions and in the Greater Tokyo area.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Stephen woke up quickly and saw someone falling and lunged over trying to catch them. "You need to watch where your going...Mai?? Hello..i knew you would fall for me sooner or later. Easy down now..." Stephen then helped her stand and looked at her trying not to giggle...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Several individuals entered the lab; first it was a group of 5 members of Team Rocket, 2 pairs of men and women...the blonde chick being quite the looker while the redhead was on par with the other redhead in the room. Plus a talking cat which didn't surprise him as he had become used to Luna.

Soon Giovanni returned along with several other men...who the woman hypnotized, actually it seemed like the Rocket Boss ALLOWED her to do this to his own subordinates, and then he identified her as 'Queen Beryl'?! (...WHAT?! He resurrect...is he out of his FUCKING MIND?!) While Ryuusei had never FAUGHT the Dark Kingdom himself, he'd heard enough about them to figure out how nasty they were.

It seemed that the trance made everyone recognize Beryl as being on the same tier as their real leader. (And you let this happen? This is gonna end SOOOO badly for you!) Now they were discussing gathering energy, reviving the Shitenou, and naturally REVENGE against the different Senshi factions...all of which he needed to warn everyone about but couldn't slip away right now with everyone gathered like this.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:55 am

sportsnutd wrote:Makoto calmed down enough and told her friend, "Well thats nice but you know me..I love to cook...so how many people we talking about and what kind of food?"

As Makato continued talking on the phone, a strange object appeared on her ceiling. It appeared to be a golden door with symbols on it, and it appeared to be opening. Within the swirling energy that was inside, a young man with dark skin appeared to eject out of it in a somersaulting ball form and hit the floor with a great thud. "WHOA!!!" The man exclaimed as he bounced a bit off the ceiling, walls, and floor as if he was made of rubber, though there was a glimpse of a force field protecting him from injury, that is, until he unfolded from the ball and landed flat on the floor, face-first. A disturbing groan could be heard from where the young man's face was, indicating that the landing hurt, and he wasn't getting up. "Ow...painful...oh the front of my everything..." a muffled cry could be heard.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Makoto smiled and told Ami, "Yep..I do know what we all like and I am hoping your call is not on short notice because it will take a while to...." She was cut off but still had the phone to her ear...She looked up seeing a door open on her ceiling and was about to tell Ami to gather the girls, "What the hell??!! Ami I might have to change if you get my drift....Something or someone opened a portal into my kitchen..." She looked at the man who was now face down on her floor... "LOOK HERE MISTER!! What the hell are you doing in my home and secondly how the hell are you here?? Don't make me call the cops!" She forgot that Ami was still on the other line...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next