✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 8 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:38 am

Eternal Sailor Solaris smiled at Eternal Sailor Moon, stowed her scepter, and entered the cave with the Moon Princess. Handing her Orion and the potions and striking up a conversation with said Moon Princess.

"I know how you feel, when I first was revealed to be the Solar Princess, my court smothered me by trying to keep me out of battle. It seems Titania and Miranda are doing the same to me at the moment. It gets really annoying doesn't it?" ESS said then asked, but she was okay with it, Orion/Pikachu was her starter after all, "we must be really important to the future of Crystal Tokyo if our Guardians keep on trying to keep us out of battle. What do you think?"

OOC: Tag Eternal Sailor Moon

BIC: Titania and Miranda were doing the best they could to ward off the monsters with their strongest attacks.

Just like with Mercury and Venus, they sent the attacks strictly after the monsters. Mai was successful in avoiding the attacks from the Team Rocket Trio and their Pokemon. She even managed to hit them.

However, Psyral wasn't so lucky because his Lightning Attack was intercepted by Wobbuffet using Mirror Coat once again sending his attack right back at him with double the power.

Stephen, fortunately was able to make it through the obstacles , but still had to deal with Malamar and Pumpkaboo sending attacks at him. Once again Suicune unleashed Shear Cold this time straight at Stephen. Miranda saw this and gasped, "Stephen don't let that attack hit you, if it does, it will one-hit KO you! Dazzling Gleam!"

"Miranda is right do not let it hit you!" Titania exclaimed, "Spark Hurricane!"

The two attacks combined with Venus and Mercury's series of attacks. Mars even added a Mars Flame Sniper to the mix. Suicune was still in tip-top shape. It seems it wasn't going down very easily at all.

OOC: Tag everyone at the scene.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 8 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Stephen kept running at the Wobbuffet until he heard people screaming at him, He stopped and turned to them.."What?? I won't let it.." Stephen did turned around and saw the attack a few feet from him...he dove out of the way...or so he thought. The attack caught his legs and feet as Stephen fell trying to get up.."BRRR So...COLD!!!" Jason who was with Orion and the others felt a connection that his friend was in trouble and said, "STEPHEN!! I'M coming buddy!!" Jason then moved away from his other friends and used Wild Charge and surrounded himself with electricity and sped towards the area where Stephen was...

Sailor jupiter called forth, "Supreme Thunder Dragon!!" and sent it at Suicune...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:22 pm

The Supreme Thunder Dragon Attack Connected knocking out Suicune. Wobuffet just wasn't quick enough to send the attack back at Jupiter because he was so busy trying to keep other attacks from hitting him.

Team Rocket sighed and recalled Suicune. They then noticed that Malamar and Pumpkaboo were laying on the ground with swirls in their eyes from the Fury of attacks that was aiming for them.

Recalling their Pokemon, and  Jessie recalling Wobbuffet to keep it from weakening too much from using Mirror Coat over and over again.

Jessie, James and Meowth then created a portal back to the base, or tried to anyway. Unfortunately, without any protection from Wobbuffet, Jessie, James and Meowth took the brunt of the attack from Jason sending them into the air and hitting their balloon sending them...

"Blasting off again!" Team Rocket exclaimed as they were flying through the air contemplating how they were defeated so easily after succeeding with their stone quest. Before Team Rocket flew too far away, they opened a portal and flew into it.

The threat was far from over though, because there were still about five monsters to deal with. They were sucking energy from the surrounding landscape as well as the nearby Pokemon.

Mars rushed over to Stephen hoping to be able to melt the ice around Stephen's legs and feet that temporarily took him out of the fight, "Miranda, Titania, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Mai, Psyral; I will tend to Stephen while the seven of you fight the remaining monsters. Whatever you do, don't let any of the monsters get near Moon and Solaris in the cave."

Titania and Miranda nodded as Mars tended to Stephen, she took out a spray can of Freeze Heal and sprayed it on his legs, hoping that it will do the trick so Stephen can fight again.

OOC: Tag all at the scene.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Stephen was shivering a little but smiled when he saw Jason take care of team Rocket.."Great job Buddy!!" Jason then ran regularly over to Mars and Stephen. "Stephen...are you alright...is he ok Mars??" When she begin to spray his legs the ice melted and he got up putting his hand on Mars shoulder and at the same time borrowed her powers. As he stood in front of her his hands got hot..."OOH I like this...Sorry Mars but I accidentally copied your powers..I hope you don't mind." he waited for Mars' answer before he was going to pick up Jason and go back to the fight. "Jason buddy..remind me later to try to teach you Quick attack some time...ok." Jason nodded to his owner..

Jupiter grinned when her attack hit and knocked out the pokemon...she was a little confused about how pokemon battling worked but she was just doing her job. When Mars told them to go fight the remaining monsters..Jupiter nodded and ran down and jump kicked a monster in the back..."COME ON UGLY...LETS DANCE!!"

sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:27 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen was shivering a little but smiled when he saw Jason take care of team Rocket.."Great job Buddy!!" Jason then ran regularly over to Mars and Stephen. "Stephen...are you alright...is he ok Mars??" When she begin to spray his legs the ice melted and he got up putting his hand on Mars shoulder and at the same time borrowed her powers. As he stood in front of her his hands got hot..."OOH I like this...Sorry Mars but I accidentally copied your powers..I hope you don't mind." he waited for Mars' answer before he was going to pick up Jason and go back to the fight. "Jason buddy..remind me later to try to teach you Quick attack some time...ok." Jason nodded to his owner..

Jupiter grinned when her attack hit and knocked out the pokemon...she was a little confused about how pokemon battling worked but she was just doing her job. When Mars told them to go fight the remaining monsters..Jupiter nodded and ran down and jump kicked a monster in the back..."COME ON UGLY...LETS DANCE!!"

Mars smiled, then answered, "I don't mind you copying my powers, but can I still use them?"

"Let's take care of this ugliness!" Titania said as she made fists, "Thunder Punch Hurricane!"

"I'm in 100% agreement dear!" Miranda exclaimed from beside the Weather Guardian, "Moon Blast!"

OOC: Tag Stephen and the others in the battle.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Stephen looked at Mars and smiled, "Of course fire Princess..I didn't steal them just copied..Now how about a double Mars flame Sniper to help Jupiter who apparently has rushed in again?" Jason looked at them then said, "I will go as well..." Stephen looked at him and said, "go and use Iron tail on one of them then go after another one with Thunder ok?" Jason nodded, "Got it!" He ran off after a monster and jumped up and came down on it using iron tail...then went to another standing next to it and used thunder..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:57 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Eternal Sailor Solaris smiled at Eternal Sailor Moon, stowed her scepter, and entered the cave with the Moon Princess. Handing her Orion and the potions and striking up a conversation with said Moon Princess.

"I know how you feel, when I first was revealed to be the Solar Princess, my court smothered me by trying to keep me out of battle. It seems Titania and Miranda are doing the same to me at the moment. It gets really annoying doesn't it?" ESS said then asked, but she was okay with it, Orion/Pikachu was her starter after all, "we must be really important to the future of Crystal Tokyo if our Guardians keep on trying to keep us out of battle. What do you think?"

OOC: Tag Eternal Sailor Moon

[...]

Back in the cave, Eternal Sailor Moon thought out loud in response as she continued to help Orion "Ano ... I never really thought of it that way. Maybe you're right. It's just that I also want to be important now. Maybe it's because I want to make sure we get to that Crystal Tokyo destiny. Or maybe I guess patience isn't really one of my strong points. So yes, it does get annoying."

Then ESM realized something, so she told & asked Eternal Sailor Solaris "Say, it's nice to get to know you somewhat. By the way, what is supposed to be your role in Crystal Tokyo? And how come I never heard about you from Luna or Artemis?"

And outside the cave, Venus and Mercury both liked Mars's idea to split the clean-up chores from the battle. So, Nodding to each other in agreement (and to Mars for the idea), the two of them headed down close to the monsters; then they stopped. When they saw Jupiter continue all the way up to one, they both couldn't help doing a silly smile at each other, shaking their heads, and shrugging. Then they each unleashed one of their strongest attacks at the same monster as each other (but a different one than Jupiter had run up to, of course) "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" "Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"

Meanwhile, now that the Team Rocket leaders had fled the scene, Mai Kuju 'flew' (levitated herself) over to where they used to be. Mai found the tree she had thrown at Jessie & James, and used her psychokinesis to pick it up. Then she 'threw' this whole tree at as many of the monsters (that weren't already being attacked) as she could.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:20 am

mercuryfan wrote:Back in the cave, Eternal Sailor Moon thought out loud in response as she continued to help Orion "Ano ... I never really thought of it that way. Maybe you're right. It's just that I also want to be important now. Maybe it's because I want to make sure we get to that Crystal Tokyo destiny. Or maybe I guess patience isn't really one of my strong points. So yes, it does get annoying."

Eternal Sailor Solaris giggled and smiled at Eternal Sailor Moon as she petted Orion, "you and I have a lot in common Moon. I'm not the most patient person in the world either. You can just ask my court as well as Orion.  All of them can vouch for that. So many times in my journey through Kanto as well as the other regions I was always itching for a Pokemon Battle. I wanna be important now as well. My friends always kept me safe and worried about me even before I became Sailor Solaris and later on the Solar Princess. How is Orion doing anyway?"

ESS then continued on, "though I often say that I have all my memories from the Silver Millennium and so do the Solaris Court and the Galactic Enforcers, I don't think we have gotten all our memories back, even two years later."

mercuryfan wrote:Then ESM realized something, so she told & asked Eternal Sailor Solaris "Say, it's nice to get to know you somewhat. By the way, what is supposed to be your role in Crystal Tokyo? And how come I never heard about you from Luna or Artemis?"

ESS listened to ESM's question and pondered, "The thing is, I'm not really sure. I know our two teams of Senshi are connected somehow, and you and I are connected somehow and were in the Silver Millennium. The Solar Kingdom and Moon Kingdom were connected somehow back then. Pluto and Titania may have more information than we do. Did you know that I have two daughters from the future? I don't even think Orion and Andromeda have much information on my Role and my Guardians' Role in the Future of Crystal Tokyo. I guess it could be similar to what we did in the Silver Millennium. I know that Terra and Tuxedo Mask are connected because they were cousins in the Silver Millennium. I wonder if we were as well.

Anyway, I digress, maybe my group keeps the peace throughout the Galaxy or keeps peace on Earth in Crystal Tokyo. Although, I can't help but wonder, if our Silver Millennium mothers were connected somehow. I know we helped your group out against the Dark Kingdom in the Silver Millennium.  Also, maybe Luna and Artemis' memories aren't as complete as they once thought. So do you think you and I should see if there are any monsters left for us to play Whack-A-Mole with?" As ESS finished her conversation with ESM with that expression, she just giggled.

mercuryfan wrote:And outside the cave, Venus and Mercury both liked Mars's idea to split the clean-up chores from the battle. So, Nodding to each other in agreement (and to Mars for the idea), the two of them headed down close to the monsters; then they stopped. When they saw Jupiter continue all the way up to one, they both couldn't help doing a silly smile at each other, shaking their heads, and shrugging. Then they each unleashed one of their strongest attacks at the same monster as each other (but a different one than Jupiter had run up to, of course) "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" "Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!"

Meanwhile, now that the Team Rocket leaders had fled the scene, Mai Kuju 'flew' (levitated herself) over to where they used to be. Mai found the tree she had thrown at Jessie & James, and used her psychokinesis to pick it up. Then she 'threw' this whole tree at as many of the monsters (that weren't already being attacked) as she could.

The tree that Mai threw managed to destroy one of the monsters, however one still remained in addition to the one that Titania and Miranda were dealing with, as well as the one that Venus and Mercury were dealing with. The attacks of Mercury and Venus connected literally tearing the monster in half.

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen looked at Mars and smiled, "Of course fire Princess..I didn't steal them just copied..Now how about a double Mars flame Sniper to help Jupiter who apparently has rushed in again?" Jason looked at them then said, "I will go as well..." Stephen looked at him and said, "go and use Iron tail on one of them then go after another one with Thunder ok?" Jason nodded, "Got it!" He ran off after a monster and jumped up and came down on it using iron tail...then went to another standing next to it and used thunder..

Mars just rolled her eyes, then continued toward Stephen as she watched Jason enter the fray, "Just like Jupiter to do that. I would love to do a Double Mars Flame Sniper. Although, are you sure you have enough of your strength back to do that?"

Meanwhile, with Jessie, James and Meowth...

The portal that the trio opened ended up taking them to the same room that Ryuusei was in. As Ryussei was looking for some clues or ammo or whatever, the Trio slammed into him causing his hat to come off. When the trio saw this, they gasped and looked toward Meowth.

Meowth, knew that look so he used his agility to run over to an alarm button nearby and hit it.

"Hey wait just a minute," Jessie said as she looked toward James, "James look what we have here, an intruder. Let's capture him and take him to Giovanni and Queen Beryl."

James nodded as he sent out his Pokeball containing his recently returned Wheezing and Jessie sent out her recently returned Arbok. They also sent out Carnivine and Seviper respectively.

"What are you doing here in our Headquarters?" James asked angrily as he and Jessie stood with Wheezing and Carnivine and Arbok and Seviper respectively.

"Thank goodness our boss gave us Carnivine and Seviper back," James said happily, "also we need to thank fate for reuniting us with Wheezing and Arbok."

Jessie nodded in agreement with her partner as Meowth returned from hitting the alarm. Ryussei was outnumbered now.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a response to mercuryfan's post for Mai as well as the result of Team Rocket's landing. Modification #2: added results of the attacks from Mercury and Venus.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:45 am

He saw them coming, quickly side-stepping to avoid being bowled over...though somehow his hat managed to be knocked off. Idiots they may be, but since they didn't recognize his face; they immediately outed him as an intruder.

He watched as Meowth raced for an alarm. "SOUHAJIN!" Instead of dashing after the cat, he fired the green air projectile which also traveled at high speed to hopefully cut the circuit before the alarm went off. At this point Jessie and James released their Pokemon; 2 snakes a plant and a clustercrap of gas ball! ...Oh and the cat.

He stood there, eyeing everthing around him before shrugging. "Welp, at times like this, all one can do is DANCE!" He began to sway from side to side, his upper body began to twist while his arms swung. "Come on, lay down a beat!" While at first he danced in place, but now he started to move around the floor... stepping from side-to-side, back and forth. "...On second thought, I'll do it instead!"  Then with a suddon pivot of his left foot, he preformed a roundhouse kick that released a circular wave of air that expanded outward.

After executing his rondosenpuu,  Ryuusei stepped forward and disappeared in a green blur, reappearing right in front of the redhead. "BOO!" And threw a regular jab toward her midsection. With the force from using Setsuna to travel it could fracture a few ribs and incapicitate her but not kill.

(OOC: Sorry if this is a bit much, I can change some if it is)
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Psyral swore, squeezing his staff as Wobbafett caught up to his lightning and deflected it back at him, double-strength, causing Psyral to dodge it with his flying cloud. "For the love of everying! Someone take out that flavor-blasted Wobbafett!!!" he growled.

As he saw Stephen rush in recklessly to take on the countering Pokemon, he was downed by Suicune's killer-chiller attack. "STEPHEN!" Psyral called out.

However, through the collaborative efforts of the other senshi, they not only brought out Suicune, but the other Pokemon as well, and forced Team Rocket to call them all back, as well as Wobbafett, causing them to retreat in their balloon. Sentra kept herself out of harm's way during the fight, emerging, still invisible to others, near Team Rocket to pass by them and copy a bit of their thoughts by passing herself through their minds before they escaped. Unfortunately for them, Jason's attack hit them, causing said balloon to explode, and sending them, as they themselves put it, blasting off again, while Sentra flew away from the destruction.

Pokemon finally gone, there were five monsters left. As Sailor Mars went to thaw Stephen, she told the others, including Psyral, to keep the monsters away from Moon and Solaris. By now, Psyral was aggravated due to his previous failures, so he was ready to waste these monsters.

"No more mister nice Psyral!" he growled. "Blaster form, War style!"

The following transformation gave a great boost in Psyral's attack power and strength, giving him a glorified black and blue uniform with twin capes hanging from his mask. "Time to take out the trash!" he roared.

He took a monster, aimed his hands, and combined his Fireball and Thunderbolt spell into one ball, making it grow to double Psyral's size, and then firing it off in repeated smaller, but still condensed and powerful shots at the monster. He then repeated, pivoting his ball until the monsters were down. There was no way he was going to let his friends take up all the slack again.

Sentra watched Psyral from above. She knew he wanted to try so hard not to be a third wheel. He was not a fan of failure, she also knew, and he didn't take setbacks too well, either. She hoped he would learn from these mistakes to better himself as an ally in battle as well as a protector, especially since he wanted to find that special lady to protect.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen looked at Mars and smiled, "Of course fire Princess..I didn't steal them just copied..Now how about a double Mars flame Sniper to help Jupiter who apparently has rushed in again?" Jason looked at them then said, "I will go as well..." Stephen looked at him and said, "go and use Iron tail on one of them then go after another one with Thunder ok?" Jason nodded, "Got it!" He ran off after a monster and jumped up and came down on it using iron tail...then went to another standing next to it and used thunder..

Mars just rolled her eyes, then continued toward Stephen as she watched Jason enter the fray, "Just like Jupiter to do that. I would love to do a Double Mars Flame Sniper. Although, are you sure you have enough of your strength back to do that?"

(accidentally deleted the quote thing for Mars, here is Stephen's response)

Stephen stood up with Mars help and looked at her, "We don't have time...I will try as best i can but it might not be as good as yours.." Jason came running over and jumped into Stephen's arms and nuzzled his chest... "Are you ok, Stephen? I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. *Looks at Mars* Thank you Fire Queen Mars..I owe you a debt..." Jason then jumped down beside Stephen. "I will follow your movements..I want this to work...whenever your ready Mars...Jason...when we shoot these arrows off...run in and help the others with Wild Charge and Iron Tail, ok? I will be there soon and with healing items and things ok?" Jason nodded and got Wild Charge set up again...but didn't run off till Mars and Stephen did their shots...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Eternal Sailor Solaris giggled and smiled at Eternal Sailor Moon as she petted Orion, "you and I have a lot in common Moon. I'm not the most patient person in the world either. You can just ask my court as well as Orion.  All of them can vouch for that. So many times in my journey through Kanto as well as the other regions I was always itching for a Pokemon Battle. I wanna be important now as well. My friends always kept me safe and worried about me even before I became Sailor Solaris and later on the Solar Princess. How is Orion doing anyway?"

ESS then continued on, "though I often say that I have all my memories from the Silver Millennium and so do the Solaris Court and the Galactic Enforcers, I don't think we have gotten all our memories back, even two years later."

ESS listened to ESM's question and pondered, "The thing is, I'm not really sure. I know our two teams of Senshi are connected somehow, and you and I are connected somehow and were in the Silver Millennium. The Solar Kingdom and Moon Kingdom were connected somehow back then. Pluto and Titania may have more information than we do. Did you know that I have two daughters from the future? I don't even think Orion and Andromeda have much information on my Role and my Guardians' Role in the Future of Crystal Tokyo. I guess it could be similar to what we did in the Silver Millennium. I know that Terra and Tuxedo Mask are connected because they were cousins in the Silver Millennium. I wonder if we were as well.

Anyway, I digress, maybe my group keeps the peace throughout the Galaxy or keeps peace on Earth in Crystal Tokyo. Although, I can't help but wonder, if our Silver Millennium mothers were connected somehow. I know we helped your group out against the Dark Kingdom in the Silver Millennium.  Also, maybe Luna and Artemis' memories aren't as complete as they once thought. So do you think you and I should see if there are any monsters left for us to play Whack-A-Mole with?" As ESS finished her conversation with ESM with that expression, she just giggled.

[...]

Eternal Sailor Moon listened to Eternal Sailor Solaris talk about their similarities, then go on to ask about Orion.  ESM smiled, first at ESS "I'm almost done giving him all these cute liquids - I only have one or two left."  Then ESM looked down at Orion, still smiling "Confirm for Sailor Solaris and mysself that you're better now, okay, Orion?"  ESM temporarily stopped giving it the potions, so Orion would have a chance to respond; then she waited for its response before continuing.

ESM then focused on ESS's pondering her memories of the Silver Millennium.  "Don't feel bad - I'm pretty sure I haven't got all my memories back of that time, despite repeated power-ups fueled by Queen Serenity, who was my mom back then," she smiled at ESS.

ESM followed that up by listening to ESS's ponderings of her knowledge of the past and future kingdoms.  When ESS got to one part, ESM exclaimed in shock "You have two daughters from the future?!?  I only know of one that I have!  Not that I wish for any more - the one is bratty and annoying enough as is!"  When ESS stated she knew that Terra and Tuxedo Mask were connected, ESM exclaimed with a face that looked mischievous because it was concocting a diabolical plan "Tuxedo Mask is connected to somebody?!?  Wow!  Wait'll I get a chance to tell him about this!"

When ESS stated that "maybe Luna and Artemis' memories aren't as complete as they once thought", ESM realized "I just remember them saying their memories may never be complete, because they don't remember things until they need to."  Then ESM put one of her hands behind her head and made a face to indicate she was embarrassed "Then again, my memory isn't exactly the best."

When ESS talked about playing Whack-A-Mole with any monsters left, ESM briefly laughed, then looked excited (maybe even too excited  Razz  ) "Yeah!  Let's go whack them!"  ESM then led the way to the mouth of the cave, though every so often she did look behind her to check ESS's status.  Finally, ESM proposed her idea to ESS "Shall we go up to a point just behind our guardians, yet also with a good line of fire to the monsters?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 am

Pikachu was enjoying the attention from ESM and let out a content Pika before manifesting his crescent moon becoming Orion and began to speak, "I am much better than I was Princess Serenity. Thank you for healing me."

"Orion!" ESS exclaimed happily as she hugged her first Pokemon, "I'm so glad you are much better. Thank you Moon!" ESS exclaimed happily as she gave the Moon Princess a quick friendly hug then releases, "thank you for taking care of Orion."

All of a sudden Orion's Crescent Moon mark glowed as did the the Sun on ESS's forehead as did the Crescent Moon mark on ESM's forehead. Their eyes then became blank as the two Senshi leaders were transported to the distant past.

OOC: I will do the full flashback later. Tag Eternal Sailor Moon. I will add more in a later post. I just wanted to set up the Flashback for the two Senshi Leaders.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Psyral's attack connected dusting the monster, while Mars prepared to power up her Mars Flame Sniper attack at the same time as Stephen. "Stephen, are you ready to finish up this monster?" So basically the only monster left standing was the one facing Mars and Stephen, or so it seemed.

Flashback begin:
Young Princess Solaria was having fun playing with young Princess Serenity when she caught her younger cousin staring at her expecting something. "Serenity-Chan what are you waiting for me to do?"

OOC: Tag Stephen, Young Serenity, Psyral and the others.

Titania and Miranda, having destroyed their monster patrolled the area to make sure there weren't anymore monsters.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Stephen nodded to Mars and begun to copy her movements and attack... Jason was so ready that he jumped the gun and sped off towards the monster...

Sailor Jupiter heard her friends call out attacks and also saw Mars and Stephen out the corner of her eye and distracted the monster so they could shoot it.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:08 am

The distraction worked. Mars sped off after Stephen, she caught up to him intercepted him and glared, "I swear, sometimes you can be just like Jupiter and Moon rushing off without thinking first."

"You were already hurt once, I'm not going to let you get hurt again. Jupiter has distracted the monster, let's go after the monster together!" Mars then motioned for Stephen to stay next to her.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 am

(OOC: It was Jason that ran ahead not Stephen...But I can work with this. so no need for change)

IC: Stephen glared back at Mars..smiling then kissed her cheek, "Your so sweet looking after me..NOW Let's end this..please" He started his sniper arrow and held it waiting for Mars... Jason ran up to Jupiter and told her, "Please move away, Princess of Jupiter...Mars and Stephen are going to attack the monster." Jupiter nodded to Jason and jumped back a couple times..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:25 pm

sportsnutd wrote:(OOC: It was Jason that ran ahead not Stephen...But I can work with this. so no need for change)

IC: Stephen glared back at Mars..smiling then kissed her cheek, "Your so sweet looking after me..NOW Let's end this..please" He started his sniper arrow and held it waiting for Mars... Jason ran up to Jupiter and told her, "Please move away, Princess of Jupiter...Mars and Stephen are going to attack the monster."  Jupiter nodded to Jason and jumped back a couple times..

OOC: Oops, I didn't read it well enough thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

BIC: Mars Blushed at the kiss and placed her hand over it, she was about to chew Stephen out for doing that, but she had to admit, it did feel nice. Taking her hand off the cheek she smiled back and spoke up with a tad more shyness to her voice than before. She wasn't sure why she was sounding do shy, but she pushed it aside and nodded, "right! Mars Flame Sniper!"

The Flame-Arrow attack aimed straight for the monster.

OOC: Tag Stephen.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 pm

OOC: No problem buddy it happens sometimes.

IC: Stephen saw Mars blush and he said to himself, 'I like it when she is like this..note to self: ask her out'
Stephen then aimed his arrow and shot it off..."Come on please hit.." he was hoping it would since Mars was right on about him not having all his strength back yet.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Realizing that Stephen's attack wasn't as strong as she thought it would be if he was at full strength, Mars re-directed her Flame Sniper Attack to merge with Stephen's. Once that was done the crossbow styled attack was now three times as big.

The merged attack plowed right into the monster destroying it on contact.

"That worked well, perhaps too well," Mars said as she sighed, somehow she knew this was only the beginning, then spoke up again, "before we head to the base of operations, we better study this route first. We have Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Miranda, Titania, and myself here right now Solaris and Moon are in the clear for now. I don't sense anymore monsters around here at the moment."

"Adding Stephen, Mai and Pluto to the fold, gives us a total of nine," Titania said, then continued, ten including Jason, but I think Jason will stick with Stephen. Scratch that, ten and then Jason. We forgot about Psyral. However like I said, I think Jason may stick by whichever group that Stephen is with."

"What about Orion, Moon, and Solaris?" Miranda asked curiously, then continued, "they need a place to go as well. Though maybe it's best we leave them out of the fold at the moment, since the main objectives of our enemies are obtaining the two crystals."

Mars then spoke up again as she motioned for the others to surround her so they could talk strategy, "Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Titania, Miranda, Stephen, Mai, Jason, and Psyral come over here. You too Jason."

OOC: Tag everyone but ESM. Orion is staying with ESS and ESM, he is the one that initiated the flashback after all.

Sou wrote:He saw them coming, quickly side-stepping to avoid being bowled over...though somehow his hat managed to be knocked off. Idiots they may be, but since they didn't recognize his face; they immediately outed him as an intruder.

He watched as Meowth raced for an alarm. "SOUHAJIN!" Instead of dashing after the cat, he fired the green air projectile which also traveled at high speed to hopefully cut the circuit before the alarm went off. At this point Jessie and James released their Pokemon; 2 snakes a plant and a clustercrap of gas ball! ...Oh and the cat.

He stood there, eyeing everthing around him before shrugging. "Welp, at times like this, all one can do is DANCE!" He began to sway from side to side, his upper body began to twist while his arms swung. "Come on, lay down a beat!" While at first he danced in place, but now he started to move around the floor... stepping from side-to-side, back and forth. "...On second thought, I'll do it instead!"  Then with a suddon pivot of his left foot, he preformed a roundhouse kick that released a circular wave of air that expanded outward.

After executing his rondosenpuu,  Ryuusei stepped forward and disappeared in a green blur, reappearing right in front of the redhead. "BOO!" And threw a regular jab toward her midsection. With the force from using Setsuna to travel it could fracture a few ribs and incapicitate her but not kill.

Meowth was too quick, he was able to reach and hit the alarm before air projectile did. The alarm was blaring throughout the compound.

Ryuusei's technique wouldn't even have time break ribs as Jessie quickly blocked it, grabbed it and turned it just enough to nearly lock his wrist, "if you don't tell me how you got in here, I will break your wrist here and now. I'm not the same Jessie that used to fail all the time, in fact we are the highest ranking grunts and our strength has been enhanced by our queen. So tell me what you are doing here and who sent you, or you are going to the brig and turn off your cell phone."

"Jessie is right," James said as he took hold of Ryuusei's other arm and the Seviper and Arbok wrapped themselves around his legs after barely avoiding his circular wave of air attack. The two snakes exposed their fangs and were about ready to bite into Ryuusei's leg when Meowth landed on his shoulder and whispered into Ryuusei's ear.

"We can kill or incapacitate you at anytime, so don't make any sudden moves," Meowth whispered, then continued to whisper, "I suggest you surrender and follow us to the brig, or we can take you to Beryl and have her deal with you like she dealt with Prince Endymion several years ago. Your choice."

OOC: Sorry Sou, but I had to make it a little harder for your character to incapacitate Jessie. He would have had an easier time with Butch and Cassidy. Jessie, James, and Meowth are a bit smarter in this universe than they are in the canon Pokemon universe. Tag Ryuusei.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 am

The monsters finally destroyed, Psyral henshined into his Medieval-style fighter form as he caught up to the others, overhearing their discussion. "Hey! What do you mean, "forgot about Psyral"?" he barked with a long face. "Just because I didn't do as much damage as the senshi, I don't think I should be forgotten. That would make me sad! Still, I'm glad that's over. That Wobbafett was annoying as hell..."

"My companions..." Sentra's voice echoed to them as she spoke. "I have assimilated the memories of Team Rocket before their hasty departure. It may prove to be useful information. May I share it with all of you?"

"You mind read them?!" Psyral brightened. "Awesome, Sentra! We might get a clue as to who's who among our newest Rogue's Gallery." It was another term for the current total group of enemies who were now a threat.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:[...]

Flashback begin:
Young Princess Solaria was having fun playing with young Princess Serenity when she caught her younger cousin staring at her expecting something. "Serenity-Chan what are you waiting for me to do?"

[...]

They had been playing with various dolls for a while, and during that time, young Princess Serenity had seen a set of toy teacups on a toy table behind young Princess Solaria. Yet they hadn't incorporated any of those things into their play session yet. Now starting to get somewhat tired of playing only with dolls, the Moon Princess asked the Sun Princess "Could you get those teacups and that table behind you so we can start playing with them also, Solaria-chan?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:25 am

Young Princess Solaria smiled, relieved that the young Moon Princess wasn't asking her to show her other secret to her. However, she knew that the case would more than likely come up if not in this play session, then another one down the road. She smiled at her cousin and replied, "sure Serenity-Chan."

Young Princess Solaria then went over to the table, picked up the teacups and gently set them down. "Here they are cousin, by the way, how is Auntie Serenity doing?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Serenity.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Realizing that Stephen's attack wasn't as strong as she thought it would be if he was at full strength, Mars re-directed her Flame Sniper Attack to merge with Stephen's. Once that was done the crossbow styled attack was now three times as big.

The merged attack plowed right into the monster destroying it on contact.

"That worked well, perhaps too well," Mars said as she sighed, somehow she knew this was only the beginning, then spoke up again, "before we head to the base of operations, we better study this route first. We have Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Miranda, Titania, and myself here right now Solaris and Moon are in the clear for now. I don't sense anymore monsters around here at the moment."

"Adding Stephen, Mai and Pluto to the fold, gives us a total of nine," Titania said, then continued, ten including Jason, but I think Jason will stick with Stephen. Scratch that, ten and then Jason. We forgot about Psyral. However like I said, I think Jason may stick by whichever group that Stephen is with."

"What about Orion, Moon, and Solaris?" Miranda asked curiously, then continued, "they need a place to go as well. Though maybe it's best we leave them out of the fold at the moment, since the main objectives of our enemies are obtaining the two crystals."

Mars then spoke up again as she motioned for the others to surround her so they could talk strategy, "Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Titania, Miranda, Stephen, Mai, Jason, and Psyral come over here. You too Jason."

OOC: Tag everyone but ESM. Orion is staying with ESS and ESM, he is the one that initiated the flashback after all.

[...]

OOC: Sorry Sou, but I had to make it a little harder for your character to incapacitate Jessie. He would have had an easier time with Butch and Cassidy. Jessie, James, and Meowth are a bit smarter in this universe than they are in the canon Pokemon universe. Tag Ryuusei.

Mercury had already gotten her hand-held supercomputer out again soon after she had seen that the attacks from Venus & her had killed the one monster (so while Jupiter, Mars, and Stephen were still working on the one other monster). When she had turned it on, Mercury had used it to scan for any & all remaining monsters. The first result it gave was that there was one monster remaining. But before the blue-haired senshi could check which one that one on her screen was, its result disappeared from her computer screen (because Mars and Stephen had just teamed up to destroy that monster). So after the results became stable for a little while, Mercury could tell that there were no other monsters in their area.

Meanwhile, Venus had covered for Mercury, to make sure that nothing surprise-attacked the brainiac senshi (as Venus sometimes teased her) while she wasn't 100% ready to defend herself. Also during that time, Mai Kuju was slowly walking over toward the others while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

When Mars suggested studying this route, Mercury nodded that was a good idea. When Mars said "I don't sense anymore monsters around here at the moment," Mercury agreed, responding matter-of-factly "My computer couldn't find any just a second or two ago."

When Psyral went on his rant about being forgotten, Mercury just rolled her eyes, while Venus and Mai, finding it amusing, both giggled.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Mars turned to Mercury and so did Titania and Miranda, Mars was the one that spoke up, "Mercury, how would you like to split up the groups? I think the Princesses can take care of themselves for the moment don't you?"

Titania spoke up with a smile and a giggle, "as long as Solaris doesn't do anything stupid she should be fine."

Mars then looked back toward the cave and notices how well the two leaders were getting along, she sighed, "are you sure it's wise to leave those two by themselves? They may get into trouble if no one is there to keep an eye on them."

"They will be fine," Miranda said, "have a little faith in them."

"I do," Mars smirked and giggled, "as little faith as possible."

Luckily ESS and ESM were too busy being in their trances to notice any of the fun that the group was poking at them.

OOC: Tag everyone else but ESM. Sorry, couldn't resist. Razz

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next