✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 11 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Almost before Sailor Mercury could react, Sailor Titania was leaving, to be replaced by another super-heroine, the reason being an emergency elsewhere. Sailor Mercury bid Sailor Titania a hasty good-bye as well as wishing her good luck just before she left. When the replacement senshi came and introduced herself, Sailor Mercury responded with a welcoming smile “I see you already know who I am, so I won’t bother introducing myself, Sailor Rhea. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you, and you seem to be a modest genius.” That last phrase was said with the same welcoming smile, but it was meant to be a little tease to the just-arrived senshi. Then Sailor Mercury curtsied to Sailor Rhea, followed by continuing on with the same expression as before “And just to let you know, we’re looking in this area for anything unusual or out of place, and we have word that the building next to us is the enemy’s base. We also have two other groups of our overall team looking outside other parts of this building similarly. I bet you can figure things out from there, Sailor Rhea.” Sailor Mercury was too busy with Sailor Rhea to notice Stephen had wandered away from their sub-group.

Similarly where another one of the three groups was, almost before Sailor Pluto could react, Sailor Miranda was leaving, to be replaced by another super-heroine, the reason being an emergency elsewhere. Sailor Pluto bid Sailor Miranda a hasty good-bye, then thought to herself ‘Why didn’t I see that coming?’ When the replacement senshi came and introduced herself, Sailor Pluto spoke to her with a matter-of-fact tone “You are correct that I am Sailor Pluto. It’s nice to have you joining our group, Sailor Io. I take it you have not been filled in on what we are doing here, so let me explain. We have word that the building we are approaching is the enemy’s base. We’re looking in this area for anything unusual or out of place, so that we may figure out the best way to sneak into this building. We have two other groups looking outside other parts of this building similarly.”

When Mars’s group, including her, had finished exploring the whole area they had been assigned to, Sailor Venus was about to speak up when Sailor Jupiter beat her to it. After hearing Sailor Jupiter’s half-a$$ suggestion, Sailor Venus turned to the tall brunette senshi first, speaking in a slightly-reproachful tone “Now, now, Sailor Jupiter. You should know that’s not a good idea. In fact, it would probably make things worse for us.” Then addressing their whole sub-group, Sailor Venus continued on in more of an ordinarily serious tone “So none of us found anything unusual or out of place, right? Anyway, I seem to remember Sailor Mercury wanting all of us to meet back up where we split up. Then we would discuss what we found, and decide on our next step.”

Soon after all of the above, both Sailor Pluto’s group, as well as Sailor Mercury’s group, had finished looking over the whole area they had been assigned to. Where the latter sub-group was, Sailor Mercury then spoke up in a serious tone “So it looks like we didn’t find anything that we were looking for, which would be good news. Does anyone disagree?”

At this point, Mai Kuju (who was part of this sub-group) shook her head and said in a serious tone “I didn’t sense any reason to disagree.”

Meanwhile, where Sailor Pluto’s sub-group was, the time senshi addressed Psyral and Sailor Io “I take it neither of you found any clues like I was telling Sailor Io here about a minute ago? If so, that should be good news to report back to Sailor Mercury as we meet up again.”

At about the same time, over where Sentra had gone to fetch Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Solaris, when ESS helped ESM get out of the tree, the latter spoke up hesitatingly “Uh, thanks, Solaris, but I could have gotten away from that damned tree on my own.” When ESS placed her down on the ground and asked her if she didn’t fly often, ESM sighed in defeat “No, I don’t.” After both ESS and Sentra asked if she was (going to be) okay, ESM took on a happier tone, nodding in agreement as she started to stand up under her own power. After she had finished standing successfully, ESM realized that Orion had been laughing his head off. So ESM also glared at him just long enough to tell him reproachfully “That’s not very nice of a Pokemon to laugh like that at a misfortune of its trainer’s best friend.” Though when ESS fell to the ground because of Orion paralyzing her, ESM couldn’t help snickering in response.

OOC : Okay, I’ve now done what I had wanted to do next after Kumi. So Sou, Spynmaster, and sportsnutd, you may now take your turns. BTW, to Spynmaster, I plan to have ESM and ESS go back with Sentra once AshK has posted that ESS has fully recovered from that paralysis.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 11 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:21 pm

mercuryfan wrote:Almost before Sailor Mercury could react, Sailor Titania was leaving, to be replaced by another super-heroine, the reason being an emergency elsewhere.  Sailor Mercury bid Sailor Titania a hasty good-bye as well as wishing her good luck just before she left.  When the replacement senshi came and introduced herself, Sailor Mercury responded with a welcoming smile “I see you already know who I am, so I won’t bother introducing myself, Sailor Rhea.  Anyway, it’s nice to meet you, and you seem to be a modest genius.”  That last phrase was said with the same welcoming smile, but it was meant to be a little tease to the just-arrived senshi.  Then Sailor Mercury curtsied to Sailor Rhea, followed by continuing on with the same expression as before “And just to let you know, we’re looking in this area for anything unusual or out of place, and we have word that the building next to us is the enemy’s base.  We also have two other groups of our overall team looking outside other parts of this building similarly.  I bet you can figure things out from there, Sailor Rhea.”  Sailor Mercury was too busy with Sailor Rhea to notice Stephen had wandered away from their sub-group.

Rhea giggled and nodded and spoke up as she smiled, "It seems that I got here a bit too late. Though, is there anything else we need to look for or should I deactivate my visor? Hey wait a minute, from what Terra told me, there was supposed to be someone else here with this group. Where did he get to? We need to find him so we can meet back up together."

mercuryfan wrote:Similarly where another one of the three groups was, almost before Sailor Pluto could react, Sailor Miranda was leaving, to be replaced by another super-heroine, the reason being an emergency elsewhere.  Sailor Pluto bid Sailor Miranda a hasty good-bye, then thought to herself ‘Why didn’t I see that coming?’  When the replacement senshi came and introduced herself, Sailor Pluto spoke to her with a matter-of-fact tone “You are correct that I am Sailor Pluto.  It’s nice to have you joining our group, Sailor Io.  I take it you have not been filled in on what we are doing here, so let me explain.  We have word that the building we are approaching is the enemy’s base.  We’re looking in this area for anything unusual or out of place, so that we may figure out the best way to sneak into this building.  We have two other groups looking outside other parts of this building similarly.”

Io looked at the building with a confused expression on her face, "are you sure this is the place? It looks like an ordinary Battle Chateau to me. Why would the Dark Kingdom be hiding in that building? It really doesn't look like a place for an evil group. Then again, maybe that's the point."

mercuryfan wrote:When Mars’s group, including her, had finished exploring the whole area they had been assigned to, Sailor Venus was about to speak up when Sailor Jupiter beat her to it.  After hearing Sailor Jupiter’s half-a$$ suggestion, Sailor Venus turned to the tall brunette senshi first, speaking in a slightly-reproachful tone “Now, now, Sailor Jupiter.  You should know that’s not a good idea.  In fact, it would probably make things worse for us.”  Then addressing their whole sub-group, Sailor Venus continued on in more of an ordinarily serious tone “So none of us found anything unusual or out of place, right?  Anyway, I seem to remember Sailor Mercury wanting all of us to meet back up where we split up.  Then we would discuss what we found, and decide on our next step.”

Soon after all of the above, both Sailor Pluto’s group, as well as Sailor Mercury’s group, had finished looking over the whole area they had been assigned to.  Where the latter sub-group was, Sailor Mercury then spoke up in a serious tone “So it looks like we didn’t find anything that we were looking for, which would be good news.  Does anyone disagree?”

At this point, Mai Kuju (who was part of this sub-group) shook her head and said in a serious tone “I didn’t sense any reason to disagree.”

Mars shook her head as well as she looked at the building, "I don't sense any evil on this path or in this place. Maybe it's just a building where Pokemon Trainers Battle. Unless it was done to throw us off. I only sense people battling with little creatures inside that building."

mercuryfan wrote:Meanwhile, where Sailor Pluto’s sub-group was, the time senshi addressed Psyral and Sailor Io “I take it neither of you found any clues like I was telling Sailor Io here about a minute ago?  If so, that should be good news to report back to Sailor Mercury as we meet up again.”

Io looked at her communicator and shook her head, she had just received a voice mail from Sailor Triton, "Triton just told me that the only thing in that building is Pokemon Trainers Battling. Do you think they are trying to throw us off?"

mercuryfan wrote:At about the same time, over where Sentra had gone to fetch Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Solaris, when ESS helped ESM get out of the tree, the latter spoke up hesitatingly “Uh, thanks, Solaris, but I could have gotten away from that damned tree on my own.”  When ESS placed her down on the ground and asked her if she didn’t fly often, ESM sighed in defeat “No, I don’t.”  After both ESS and Sentra asked if she was (going to be) okay, ESM took on a happier tone, nodding in agreement as she started to stand up under her own power.  After she had finished standing successfully, ESM realized that Orion had been laughing his head off.  So ESM also glared at him just long enough to tell him reproachfully “That’s not very nice of a Pokemon to laugh like that at a misfortune of its trainer’s best friend.”  Though when ESS fell to the ground because of Orion paralyzing her, ESM couldn’t help snickering in response.

OOC : Okay, I’ve now done what I had wanted to do next after Kumi.  So Sou, Spynmaster, and sportsnutd, you may now take your turns.  BTW, to Spynmaster, I plan to have ESM and ESS go back with Sentra once AshK has posted that ESS has fully recovered from that paralysis.

Regaining her senses, ESS managed to come out of the paralysis and stood up under her own power, "what do you think cousin should we go with her?" ESS then picked up Orion and set him on her shoulder and scratched between his ears, ESS glared at her Cousin slightly angry, gaze burrowing into ESM's soul, "what were you laughing at my dear Cousin? Do I have to give you a noogie to calm you down like I did when we were younger back in the Silver Millennium?"
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:10 am

Stephen was still sitting on that big rock and lit his fist on fire via Sailor Mars powers he borrowed and got up and turned around punching the rock he once sat on, shattering it almost in half! Stephen looked at his work and sighed, "Well F*** Not even strong enough to break a damn rock...I am worthless...why did I even let Psyral talk me into this stuff?" (They go WAY BACK) He looked forward and started to walk again...

Meanwhile...
Jason was looking around the area they were in worried of course about Stephen wan went up to Mercury and said, "Excuse me Miss Mercury...I need to go find Stephen...He's not here and I can sense something bad since I'm his bet friend..its like were connected, ok?"

Sailor Jupiter looked back at Venus after her friend told her that her idea would end up bad for them. She knew that but wanted to tease Venus so she stomped her foot and made pouty eyes at her, "But Mama Venus...why won't you let us have any fun??"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:"Whoa, no you won't! I'm with Hibi-Chan," Kanade said as she ran over to Hibiki and cuddled with her, then pointed at Hime and continued, "Hime-Chan is over there."

Fleura just laughed as she cuddled with Ellen staying away from the conflict that was bound to happen as Ako joined her fellow Cures from Major Land, "so do you think we will see a knock down drag out fight between them?"

Hime saw Makoto and smiled as she ran over and cuddled with her, "Maki-Waki-Chan! I missed you so much!"

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Iona, and Ellen.

Hibiki hmm'd and enjoyed her cuddle and kissing time with her fiance.

Ellen snuggled with Fleura and of course the cute Ako-chan. "Well..we'll have to see..."

Makoto pulled Hime in for a long slow kiss and hug. "I've missed you girl...but hey..where are your friends..it's not like you to not be with your home girl, Megumi." She smirked and pecked her cheek again.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 am

Psyral glanced to Pluto as she spoke to him and Sailor Io.

"Nope. Nothing on my end." Psyral said. "Sentra said ESS & ESM are recovered. She's gonna warp them back to us...whenever the girls stop being goofy. But anyway, what's the next step for us?"

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sentra saw ESS & ESM having a bit of a weird moment with each other and was patient with them, but she wanted to urge them on. "Sailor Senshi, I must insist that we hurry. Sailor Pluto and the others are waiting for us."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Stephen was deciding what he wanted to do..one side of him wanted to tell the others that he was leaving and hoped that they would win in the end. The other side of him for some reason, wanted to punch Psyral in the face for getting him into this in the first place. They went way back..they were like brothers..at least after what happened back then...Stephen then started to walk back to the others hoping they were still there..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 am

When Sailor Io said that she thought the building they were next to was only one where Pokemon trainers battle, Sailor Pluto replied matter-of-factly "Maybe it is; maybe it isn't. Let's tell that to Sailor Mercury as we meet up again, and see what she says to do about that. Because that's our next step." She then started leading the way back to where they were all supposed to meet up again.

Meanwhile, Sailor Mercury was a little puzzled by the last part of what Sailor Rhea said - until Jason spoke up about needing to find Stephen. Mercury politely replied to Jason "Actually, we all need to look for him together - the last thing we need now is this whole sub-group all splitting up and getting lost. Though you may certainly lead the way, Jason."

Also around the same time, Sailor Venus looked at Sailor Jupiter with a look that showed she was not amused but also not angry or mad or anything like that "Cute. Now I shouldn't have to explain why." And to what Sailor Mars had to say, Venus replied seriously "Then we should tell that to Sailor Mercury. But I still believe we should head back to that meeting point now."

--------------------

Meanwhile, over where Sentra was with Eternal Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Solaris, ESM quickly stopped snickering when ESS glared at her and asked her what she was laughing at. "Nothing," ESM lied in response to ESS. "And no noogie, please. You always mess up my hair when you do that."

Then Sentra urged the two of them to hurry up. ESM replied a little testily "Alright, alright! We're coming, aren't we, Sailor Solaris? Oh, and yes, we should follow her. She seems friendly enough. Plus, she was correct about Sailor Pluto."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

Jason smiled at Sailor Mercury and then turned around to start looking for him and as he did, he could see Stephen in the distance. "Miss Mercury...He's back..we don't need to leave.." Jason then ran over to him jumping on his shoulder, "Why did you leave, Stephen?" Stephen didn't show any emotion as he grabbed Jason and set him down and kept walking. He was heading for and looking for Psyral... He then passed Sailor Mercury and stopped, "Here's the thing, Brainiac... ANY of you follow me to Psyral..and I will burn you where you stand..got it? We have something only us brothers can settle." He then kept walking again heading straight for Psyral...

(OOC: I talked to Spyn about this and will add it to Stephen's profile since it was something I wanted in there originally and didn't put. Stephen suffers from a bad case of depression. Sort of based it off me in real life. anyway..sometimes he gets in these ways and it rolls over soon but its just really hard for him sometimes.)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:48 am

Ellen Shirabe wrote:

Ellen snuggled with Fleura and of course the cute Ako-chan.  "Well..we'll have to see..."

Makoto pulled Hime in for a long slow kiss and hug. "I've missed you girl...but hey..where are your friends..it's not like you to not be with your home girl, Megumi." She smirked and pecked her cheek again.

Kanade continued to cuddle with her love and smiled as she laid her head on Hibiki's shoulder. Ako just watched along with Fleura and Ellen as Fleura snuggled with her love and her little sister.

Hime then returned the favor by pecking her on the cheek and cuddled with Makoto and spoke up, "oh that, well Megumi had a date with Seiji and Yuko had to go back and help her family with the lunch rush. Iona is still here." Hime then motioned over to Iona to come over and meet her love, "Io-Chan this is my love Makoto Mamoru. Maki-Waki-Chan this is my friend Iona in case you didn't know that."

ESS got up and did what her cousin said as she reached out for Sentra, "I'm ready if my cousin is." ESS then smiled at her cousin, "Hey cuz, let's hold hands like we used to do when we were younger, that way we won't get separated."

Rhea deactivated her visor and stowed her computer in sub-space, "Once we find Stephen, we need to return to where you guys originally split up to explain our findings."

Io nodded in agreement with Pluto, "I believe that is the best course of action."

Mars then spoke up again, "Let's head back to the meeting place and tell Mercury our findings."

Jessie and James nodded as they each boarded Seviper with Billy. The group was now off to Beryl's secret chambers to see how progress was coming with the resurrections.

OOC: Sorry for me taking so long to reply. I never got the E-mails that said that new replies were added to this topic for some reason. I posted now, so let's continue the fun.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally typed Jason instead of Stephen so I corrected it.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:27 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Ellen Shirabe wrote:

Ellen snuggled with Fleura and of course the cute Ako-chan.  "Well..we'll have to see..."

Kanade continued to cuddle with her love and smiled as she laid her head on Hibiki's shoulder. Ako just watched along with Fleura and Ellen as Fleura snuggled with her love and her little sister.

Hime then returned the favor by pecking her on the cheek and cuddled with Makoto and spoke up, "oh that, well Megumi had a date with Seiji and Yuko had to go back and help her family with the lunch rush. Iona is still here." Hime then motioned over to Iona to come over and meet her love, "Io-Chan this is my love Makoto Mamoru. Maki-Waki-Chan this is my friend Iona in case you didn't know that."

Makoto blink blinked "Oh...um..yeah..we know eachother.." She laughed a bit. "We're on the same football team." She smirked. "So..Io-chan... you and Hime are friends too..who knew...I didn't think you and her would be on the same wave length..." She snuggled Hime some more..

Hibiki for her part just hugged Kanade silently and watched all the reunions unfold...while Ellen enjoyed her reunion with her friend..and her friend's little sister.

After a while...Hibiki said. "So.. Anyways..I guess an update is in order ne?"
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Jason smiled at Sailor Mercury and then turned around to start looking for him and as he did, he could see Stephen in the distance. "Miss Mercury...He's back..we don't need to leave.." Jason then ran over to him jumping on his shoulder, "Why did you leave, Stephen?" Stephen didn't show any emotion as he grabbed Jason and set him down and kept walking. He was heading for and looking for Psyral... He then passed Sailor Mercury and stopped, "Here's the thing, Brainiac... ANY of you follow me to Psyral..and I will burn you where you stand..got it? We have something only us brothers can settle." He then kept walking again heading straight for Psyral...

(OOC: I talked to Spyn about this and will add it to Stephen's profile since it was something I wanted in there originally and didn't put. Stephen suffers from a bad case of depression. Sort of based it off me in real life. anyway..sometimes he gets in these ways and it rolls over soon but its just really hard for him sometimes.)

(OOC: Updating since i forgot to put Jason's reaction)

Jason looked at Stephen confused after he got put down on the ground but at the same time he was a little angry that his best friend was just ignoring him. He then decided to do something and spoke for the others to hear him as well... "Im doing this for your own good Stephen!" He then shot a Thunder attack right at Stephen and hit him causing him to fall forward hitting the ground with a thud. What Jason was trying to do is knock some sense into his friend and he hit him 3 more times with Thunder until Jason was exhausted and fell down on his butt sitting and looking at Stephen hoping that he was as in Jason's mind...Fixed.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Sentra was glad when ESS and ESM settled their differences so that she could teleport them to Sailor Pluto. Taking each of their hands into her own, she used her power to make them light as air, beginning to move them into the Ethereral Plane where she had no movement resistance. ESS and ESM saw themselves moving faster than anything they ever saw before, though they only traveled a short distance. When the real world opened up to them again, they found themselves before Pluto, Io, and Psyral.

"Here is ESS and ESM, Sailor Pluto." Sentra said. "Please forgive our delay."

"Great work, Sentra." Psyral smiled, looking to the two princesses. "So ladies, did you have fun during your flashback?"

Suddenly, he sensed a strong surge of electricity coming from where Mercury's group was. "Um...did anyone just feel that?" he asked.

"I detected a series of powerful electric surges." Sentra said. "It's signature matches the Pokemon technique of Thunder."

"Hey...Jason's a Pikachu, right?" Psyral asked. "Doesn't he know Thunder? Maybe we should check on them."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:53 am

Stephen layed there clothes now charred thanks to 'Jason's Treatment' then he started to move a little and then sat up looking around at the people who were there. He knew who hit him and he was mad at Jason...but worse at the others around him, who didn't try to stop him, ask if he was ok or even talk to him.. He didn't feel like being around if no one was going to help him. He then somehow stood up and lit his hand on fire, thanks to the borrowing of Mars powers and smiled at the others and slowly moved his hand closer to his chest...he wanted to try to burn himself...

(OOC: By the way...this is NOT possible...he is still in his depressed state)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:45 am

Meanwhile, Sentra had flew on ahead to see Stephen himself. She had learned from Psyral by being intuitive that you can find things out about people that weren't possible before. As she reached Stephen, she found self-inflicting thoughts among him, and transmitted this to Psyral, who was highly-alarmed. He didn't even flinch or wait for the others to respond.

"Stephen's in trouble! Gotta go!" Psyral said as he transformed into his Caster form, Medieval Style and flew off right for Stephen.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:[...]

ESS got up and did what her cousin said as she reached out for Sentra, "I'm ready if my cousin is." ESS then smiled at her cousin, "Hey cuz, let's hold hands like we used to do when we were younger, that way we won't get separated."

Rhea deactivated her visor and stowed her computer in sub-space, "Once we find Stephen, we need to return to where you guys originally split up to explain our findings."

Io nodded in agreement with Pluto, "I believe that is the best course of action."

Mars then spoke up again, "Let's head back to the meeting place and tell Mercury our findings."

Jessie and James nodded as they each boarded Seviper with Billy. The group was now off to Beryl's secret chambers to see how progress was coming with the resurrections.

OOC: Sorry for me taking so long to reply. I never got the E-mails that said that new replies were added to this topic for some reason. I posted now, so let's continue the fun.

OOC : This first paragraph is kind of a back-post.

RPG

Eternal Sailor Moon had done what Eternal Sailor Solaris said in holding one of her hands with ESS and the other with Sentra as Sentra flew them back through the Ethereal Plane. ESM was fascinated to get to experience yet another method for moving over long distances quickly. So just after they stopped near Sailor Pluto, Psyral, and Sailor Io, ESM couldn't help breathing "Wow - that was neat."

Over where Sailor Mercury-tachi were, the blue-haired senshi nodded in agreement with what Sailor Rhea said. Then Mercury noticed Stephen's odd reaction to Jason running up to him. She was so shocked by what Stephen said to her next that, even as intelligent as she was, she couldn't figure out how to properly react quickly enough. Then Stephen trying to burn his chest made things click in her brain - that action combined with the fact that Stephen hadn't shown any emotion to Jason running up to him convinced Mercury that Stephen was suffering from depression and needed the intervention of someone who knew better. So she hurriedly (for the first sentence) and seriously called out "Wait, Stephen-san! Why are you acting the way you are? Don't you know that, no matter how bad things get in your life, they will always improve in the future? I was feeling similarly once, back before Sailor Moon found me. Back then, it seemed like everyone ignored me, and at least half of them spread around gossip about me. It sometimes seemed like nobody cared about me. Usagi-san finding me opened my eyes, and showed me that she cared about me, just like my mom and most of my teachers had all along. So remember that all of your teammates here have cared about you ever since you joined us, and have faith that things will get better in your life. Please, Stephen-san!"

Then Mai Kuju spoke up in a friendly tone "I agree. Life has its ups and downs. I know, because I've experienced ups and downs in my life also. We've just got to remember during the downs, Stephen-kun, about the good memories from the ups, and know that these ups will return before long."

Meanwhile, Pluto had spoken up in response to Io "Then it seems like it's decided. So let's go." Then, when Psyral suddenly ran off, saying that he needed to help Stephen, Pluto briefly used her powers over the time & space stream to figure out that Mercury was already trying to help Stephen, and so were others. So she looked at Io with an all-knowing look on her face "I don't believe our help is needed. Too many cooks spoil the broth may be a cliché, but it's one that I agree with." She then continued walking toward Mercury's meeting point.

Also at the same time, Venus had responded to Mars's conclusion by starting to walk back to where they had split up into three groups.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 am

Stephen looked at Mercury when she spoke to him and he heard all that she said...then he yelled, "DAMMIT!! Brainiac..what did I tell you earlier.. Psyral and I need to finish what started years ago...and since you interfered when I kindly asked you not to.." He then created a Mars flame sniper and shot it at Mercury... Then he turned to Mai Kuju and faced her, "There are no more good memories for me..." He then grabbed his Magic card deck and threw about 5 cards at Mai... "Is there any other of my so-called FRIENDS that wanna anger me??"

Stephen was focused on Psyral and Psyral only...inside thought he fully listened to Mercury's and Mai's speeches to him and planned to take them to heart...but that was on the inside..deep within his heart, he was letting his anger and depression take ahold of him and only Psyral could get him out of it...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 am

As Psyral caught up to him, it was too late. He was already lashing out at Mercury and even his girl Mai. This needed to stop. As he neared him, he leaped off the cloud high into the air, shifting into his Fighter form, Modern-style, and executed a Spynball right into Stephen. He stood in a black and blue body suit, padded and protected with kevlar, having a tactical full-facial helmet to protect and hide his face.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Psyral's voice echoed as he roared at Stephen. "Alright, dude, it's time we settle that temper of yours." Then he turned to the others. Mercury, Mai, do not interfere! That goes for the rest of you. Yeah, even you, Jason! Only I can do this! The rest of you will just get hurt!"

Then he turned to Stephen, adopting a combat stance. Psyral knew that this stressful energy needed to be burned off before he hurt those he cared about. It was something the two of them shared in common, Psyral having a darker form himself. "C'mon, Stephen! Let's do this!" he said.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:09 am

Stephen was pushed back after the Spynball by Psyral and got up staring at him. Stephen then ran at him throwing his magic air-infused cards at him..."Take me down..IF YOU CAN!"

Jason went over to Mercury and Mai..."Are you two ok? I don't think he meant to do this to us...I think he is just having bad memories come up at the wrong time.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:20 am

Psyral held his guard up against the cards, making his rod appear in his hand. He then dashed at Stephen, slide-kicking into him as he prepared to attack with his rod, swinging it at his head.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:25 am

Stephen fell to the ground and was hit hard in the head by Psyral's rod. Dazed a little he got up noticing that he pushed off the ground with an open palm and now his body was the strength of the soft dirt he fell on. He smirked and said, "Well now..I seemed to have made myself into a big dirt pile...ATTACK ME And see what happens when dirt crumbles.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 am

Psyral saw him absorb the very soft dirt he felt on. Seeing his chance, he shifted into his Caster form, Psychic-style and entered his mind with Sentra to back him up. He saw the chaos and negativity inside and pushed past it, revealing the good and positive memories within and gave them more strength, helping Stephen fight past his depression and find comfort in himself and his friends. When he was done, Psyral returned to the real world and sat next to Stephen.

"Hey buddy, are you alright?" he asked.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:44 am

Stephen stood there feeling his mind being entered and good thoughts racing through them. When Psyral asked him if he was ok, he fell to his knees crying and screamed, "IM SORRY EVERYONE!!" Jason ran over and hugged him and Stephen hugged him back causing him to copy Jason's powers and become human again. He then walked over to Mercury and bowed to her< "IM sorry Princess..please forgive me.." He then walked to Mai, "Miss Mai..one a care about most...please forgive me..I would never want to hurt you.." he then went to Psyral and hugged him crying a bit, "Im sorry buddy..I don't wanna be like this anymore..I will fix it" 'thanks to you to Sentra' he thought...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 pm

"The ONLY way to travel!" Billy houted enthusiastically while riding the snake Pokemon back through the corridors of the facility. "This snake-skin seating's miles above any car, not to mention you guys probably get great gas-mileage with this guy."

OOC: Sorry, I completely overlooked my segment and didn't realize it was there till now
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Sou wrote:"The ONLY way to travel!" Billy houted enthusiastically while riding the snake Pokemon back through the corridors of the facility. "This snake-skin seating's miles above any car, not to mention you guys probably get great gas-mileage with this guy."

OOC: Sorry, I completely overlooked my segment and didn't realize it was there till now

OOC: Don't worry about it.

Jessie and James laughed at the antics of Billy, and Jessie responded, "It sure gets us through paths a lot easier than walking does."

"And how!" James said with enthusiasm.

"Meowth and here we are!" Meowth said as he jumped off of Seviper followed shortly by Jessie and James.

*********************************************************************************************

Ellen Shirabe wrote:

Makoto blink blinked "Oh...um..yeah..we know eachother.." She laughed a bit. "We're on the same football team." She smirked.  "So..Io-chan... you and Hime are friends too..who knew...I didn't think you and her would be on the same wave length..."  She snuggled Hime some more..

Hibiki for her part just hugged Kanade silently and watched all the reunions unfold...while Ellen enjoyed her reunion with her friend..and her friend's little sister.

After a while...Hibiki said. "So.. Anyways..I guess an update is in order ne?"

Fleura nodded as she continued to cuddle with her love and smiled as she addressed Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

"Long story short," Fleura said happily with her smile as she put her arm around Ellen and her little sister, then continued, "Titania and Miranda came her to ask for help to take care of something in the Juban District, I knew Hime was waiting for Makoto to get here so she didn't really want to go into battle. We respected that and waited for Makoto to arrive."

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

**********************************************************************************************

mercuryfan wrote:When Sailor Io said that she thought the building they were next to was only one where Pokemon trainers battle, Sailor Pluto replied matter-of-factly "Maybe it is; maybe it isn't. Let's tell that to Sailor Mercury as we meet up again, and see what she says to do about that. Because that's our next step." She then started leading the way back to where they were all supposed to meet up again.

Meanwhile, Sailor Mercury was a little puzzled by the last part of what Sailor Rhea said - until Jason spoke up about needing to find Stephen. Mercury politely replied to Jason "Actually, we all need to look for him together - the last thing we need now is this whole sub-group all splitting up and getting lost. Though you may certainly lead the way, Jason."

Rhea agreed with Mercury and followed her.

mercuryfan wrote:

Also around the same time, Sailor Venus looked at Sailor Jupiter with a look that showed she was not amused but also not angry or mad or anything like that "Cute. Now I shouldn't have to explain why." And to what Sailor Mars had to say, Venus replied seriously "Then we should tell that to Sailor Mercury. But I still believe we should head back to that meeting point now."

"That's one of the most intelligent things you've come up with to date Venus," Mars stated as she giggled and smiled.

mercuryfan wrote: OOC : This first paragraph is kind of a back-post.

RPG

Eternal Sailor Moon had done what Eternal Sailor Solaris said in holding one of her hands with ESS and the other with Sentra as Sentra flew them back through the Ethereal Plane. ESM was fascinated to get to experience yet another method for moving over long distances quickly. So just after they stopped near Sailor Pluto, Psyral, and Sailor Io, ESM couldn't help breathing "Wow - that was neat."

"I have to agree with you there Cuz," Eternal Sailor Solaris said as she smiled up at Sentra, "we should do that again sometime."

mercuryfan wrote:Over where Sailor Mercury-tachi were, the blue-haired senshi nodded in agreement with what Sailor Rhea said. Then Mercury noticed Stephen's odd reaction to Jason running up to him. She was so shocked by what Stephen said to her next that, even as intelligent as she was, she couldn't figure out how to properly react quickly enough. Then Stephen trying to burn his chest made things click in her brain - that action combined with the fact that Stephen hadn't shown any emotion to Jason running up to him convinced Mercury that Stephen was suffering from depression and needed the intervention of someone who knew better. So she hurriedly (for the first sentence) and seriously called out "Wait, Stephen-san! Why are you acting the way you are? Don't you know that, no matter how bad things get in your life, they will always improve in the future? I was feeling similarly once, back before Sailor Moon found me. Back then, it seemed like everyone ignored me, and at least half of them spread around gossip about me. It sometimes seemed like nobody cared about me. Usagi-san finding me opened my eyes, and showed me that she cared about me, just like my mom and most of my teachers had all along. So remember that all of your teammates here have cared about you ever since you joined us, and have faith that things will get better in your life. Please, Stephen-san!"

Then Mai Kuju spoke up in a friendly tone "I agree. Life has its ups and downs. I know, because I've experienced ups and downs in my life also. We've just got to remember during the downs, Stephen-kun, about the good memories from the ups, and know that these ups will return before long."

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen looked at Mercury when she spoke to him and he heard all that she said...then he yelled, "DAMMIT!! Brainiac..what did I tell you earlier.. Psyral and I need to finish what started years ago...and since you interfered when I kindly asked you not to.." He then created a Mars flame sniper and shot it at Mercury... Then he turned to Mai Kuju and faced her, "There are no more good memories for me..." He then grabbed his Magic card deck and threw about 5 cards at Mai... "Is there any other of my so-called FRIENDS that wanna anger me??"

Stephen was focused on Psyral and Psyral only...inside thought he fully listened to Mercury's and Mai's speeches to him and planned to take them to heart...but that was on the inside..deep within his heart, he was letting his anger and depression take ahold of him and only Psyral could get him out of it...

Rhea rushed toward Mercury and Mai and just glared briefly at Stephen and turned away as she went back to tending to the two girls. She then spoke up with concern toward Sailor Mercury and Mai, "are you two going to be okay to go back to the meeting place where we all split up?"

mercuryfan wrote:Meanwhile, Pluto had spoken up in response to Io "Then it seems like it's decided. So let's go." Then, when Psyral suddenly ran off, saying that he needed to help Stephen, Pluto briefly used her powers over the time & space stream to figure out that Mercury was already trying to help Stephen, and so were others. So she looked at Io with an all-knowing look on her face "I don't believe our help is needed. Too many cooks spoil the broth may be a cliché, but it's one that I agree with." She then continued walking toward Mercury's meeting point.

Also at the same time, Venus had responded to Mars's conclusion by starting to walk back to where they had split up into three groups.

Io nodded in agreement as she followed Pluto back to the appointed place, "so once we tell Mercury our findings, what should we do?"
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Billy hopped off of the snake after the other three had. "Ooooooh, fascinating place you got here!" As he scanned the laboratory that...he was in originally. (home sweet home, be it ever so humble...) "So what do all these gizmos do?" As he eyed the resurrection equipment.

OOC: Sorry if this is off, I was assuming they went back to the lab from before.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next