✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 7 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Jupiter was still angry but was listening to Solaris talk about the fights before and then she got another text.. 'Viridian City in Kanto?? Where is that exactly...I should ask Solaris probably' She then spoke up to put her thought into words. "Hey guys..Ryussei just sent me another text...but it says he is somewhere near Viridian City in Kanto...Solaris...do you know where that is? It's not ringing my bell..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 7 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:52 am

Meanwhile, outside the Crown arcade ...
sportsnutd wrote:
Stephen became curious as well, "Yes..miss Pluto that is us and I am wondering the same thing as you." Pluto then told them what was going on and that made Stephen a little tense. He was told of this Queen Beryl and he did not like the sound of her. Jason looked at Pluto and smiled saying, "Miss Pluto..I am Jason, Stephen's friend and his Pikachu...please don't be alarmed but I am here to help...but be forewarned please do not mess with my hat. I do not wish for anyone to be hurt. now onto the pressing matter.. I am guessing that we need to find this Usagi and the rest of your friends. Shall we start here I guess..." Stephen was a little shocked, "You can speak english!! COOL"

Soon after mentioning Queen Beryl, Pluto heard a voice she hadn't expected (because she hadn't seen the source of it). Soon after it started speaking, Pluto located the source of the voice - a small, yellow, mouse-like creature on Stephen's shoulder. Pluto didn't look surprised, though, because she had seen stranger things before. The mouse-like creature introduced itself as Jason, a Pikachu. Pluto knew a little about Pikachus, but not a whole lot. When Jason said they needed "to find this Usagi and the rest of your[Pluto's] friends", Pluto smiled "That would be great! But first things first; that's why I'm focusing on Usagi-chan right now."

At this point, Pluto heard a quiet beep from her smart-phone, which meant she had gotten a new text message. She excused herself to check on it. Upon reading it, Pluto audibly expressed a "Whew!" of relief. Explaining herself to the two heroes and one Pikachu around her, Pluto quickly said "It seems I've found Usagi-chan at least. Though I'm surprised she already knows about Queen Beryl. Anyway, I'd like to teleport us three - errrr, four - there now. Is that okay with you?" Pluto had corrected herself there because she had realized (a little late) about Jason.

Mai Kuju replied with a smile "If our help could be used there, then I'm all for it. What about you?" She looked at Stephen and Jason as she asked that last question.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 am

Stephen looked back at Mai answering, "Of course we are ready...we've been itching to bust some baddies for a while and the Queenie better be ready.." Jason nodded and added, "Yes we may go..and Stephen is right...my trigger tail is itching." They then stood close to their friends and waited to go.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 am

Eternal Solaris looked to Jupiter and smiled, "I know where Viridian City is, but I have no information as to where the new base is. Giovanni lost his Gym Leader License after my friends and I disbanded Team Rocket and the other teams two years ago. Viridian City is North of my hometown."

Titania then spoke up toward the group, "however, it seems that they haven't been disbanded after all."

"That's very bad news," Miranda said to the group, "what if Team Flare hasn't been disbanded like we originally thought. If Beryl is working with them as well as Team Plasma, Team Galactic, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Team Rocket, this whole world is in trouble. What if the two Team Rocket Scientists bring back other enemies like the Death Busters, Dark Moon, Dead Moon Circus, or Shadow Galactica? Triton said she had a bad feeling the second the first Dark Kingdom Monster appeared."

Mars had a really bad feeling come over her, then spoke up, "I think a Fire Reading is in order, although, if what you said about Triton is true Solaris we could just take her word for it. I still can't believe they got away with those stones. Mamoru is not going to be very happy."

OOC: Tag Pluto, and the rest of the Inner Senshi.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Psyral's mind wandered as the girl's spoke about the enemy base being in Viridian City, where Team Rocket's base of operations was. Then he listened as Miranda spoke of the possibility of them reviving the previous enemies of the Silver Millennium.

"Don't forget, they could also be using Pokemon in their experiments." Psyral reminded. "Who knows what ideas Beryl and her people could come up with. At any rate, if we're really in a rush, we should formulate a plan of attack as soon as possible, and then get going. Our guy on the inside can't wait for us forever."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Eternal Solaris smiled as she stood with Titania and Miranda and addressed Eternal Sailor Moon, "first of all, you don't have to call me Eternal Sailor Solaris, that's too long, you can just call me Solaris or Sailor Solaris.

Secondly, one of my court members, Sailor Triton sensed something was amiss and said I should come to see if I could help. Triton has precognitive powers like Mars does."

Mars hearing this then interrupted momentarily, "she does? That's cool. I want to meet her sometime."

Eternal Solaris smiled toward the Guardian of Fire and Passion, "I'm sure you will. We may be different teams of Sailor Guardians, but we are all Sailor Guardians."

Eternal Solaris then smiled again and continued her explanation, "finally, as for how I knew so much about the threat, well two years ago, when my team and I were awakened to combat several threats in the Pokemon Regions, one of them was Beryl and her army. She even took control of four of our dearest friends and turned them against us. It was Dr Namba, and Team Rocket that brought them back then as well. We also had to deal with other threats like the Dark Moon, Death Busters, Dead Moon Circus, and Shadow Galactica. We vanquished them all as well as disbanded all the villainous teams in the Pokemon  Regions. We have experienced two years of peace since then, and now everything is going to pot again. Will you accept the help of us Galactic Guardians Princess Serenity?"

Eternal Solaris then shifted into Princess Solaria, "my team of Sailor Guardians and I as well as Pretty Cure would be honored to serve you and help you once again, Princess Serenity."

Princess Solaria then curtsied toward Eternal Sailor Moon, following the lead of their Princess, Sailors Titania and Miranda also curtsied while Orion bowed from his perch on Princess Solaria's shoulder.

When Eternal Sailor Solaris pointed out that was too long of a name to call her, Eternal Sailor Moon looked pensive for a sec, then concluded aloud "Good point. Come to think of it, nobody's called me Eternal Sailor Moon since I became that. Not that I'm saying I would want anyone to do that now." She finished that with an embarrassed-looking grin.

When ESS mentioned that she and her senshi had to deal with most of the same teams of villains that ESM and her senshi had to deal with, ESM exclaimed "Wow! You guys had to go through many of the same ordeals we had to, Sailor Solaris! So your help would be much appreciated as we have to Whack-A-Mole again! Of course we'll accept your help!"

When ESS said she knew where the city that Ryuusei had informed Jupiter that he was in, she knew where that city was, even though she had no info on where that new enemy base was, Mercury concluded "That's great! Could you take us to that city now, Sailor Solaris? Then I'm confident my computer could find Beryl from there!"

At this point, Pluto, Mai Kuju, Stephen, and Jason appeared from out of nowhere into the middle of this group discussing what to do about all these threats. Locating her princess (in senshi form), Pluto bowed to ESM "No need to come to me - I'll come to you. Anyway as you apparently know, Queen Beryl is back somehow, and she has a whole large team of help. Our collective action is needed, and the four of us are ready to assist you."

Finally, Miranda and Psyral went into several different what-if scenarios. This made Mercury advise "Some of those would be very tough to deal with. But I'd rather focus on some harder evidence about what has actually happened. Even if it's nothing more than a Sailor Mars fire reading - or something similar from Sailor Triton."

Than ESM replied seriously "Or better yet, how about some action? Thank you for coming, Sailor Pluto. Could you teleport all of us to somewhere in Viridian City in the Kanto region?"

In response to ESM's request, Sailor Pluto looked around to see who all was in the group that could use teleporting, then asked everyone there to "Prepare yourself," followed by starting to power-up her teleporting power to be used again.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 am

Psyral spun around to see the newest people arrive, a smile emerging on his face. "Stephen! Mai!" Psyral waved to them. "It's good to see you two! How are you two holding up?" Then he waved to Jason, , but his focus soon turned to the lovely senshi of time, the outer senshi Sailor Pluto. He looked at her from her lovely legs to her mature face and long, elegant hair.

"Sailor Pluto...it's really you..." Psyral said, staring at her with shiny eyes as he was lost in his moment. "It's an honor and a pleasure. I'm Psyral." He offered a hand to her.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:06 pm

ESS, Miranda, and Titania braced for teleportation as well as braced for the hard landing. Eternal Solaris knew all too well the roughness of the landing. After all, she had been teleported by Pluto before.

"We're ready," the three Galactic Guardians chimed in harmony, teleport away."
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:45 am

Pluto continued to power-up her teleportation power as Psyral greeted Mai Kuju & Stephen, and as the three Galactic Guardians got ready & then said they were. But when she heard Psyral say "Sailor Pluto...it's really you..." - especially the dreamy way he said it - she couldn't help breaking off her preparations to teleport the group. She looked at the source of those words, not sure what to expect.

When Pluto saw the tall, dark man looking at her with shiny eyes, she couldn't help mumbling loud enough for him to hear "That's a new one on me." Then, noticing a change of expression, she explained in a more normal voice "I knew I had lots of fans, but he's a first in multiple different ways." Then he introduced himself as Psyral and extended his hand to her. She wasn't sure she wanted to shake hands with him, though, because she started to become suspicious he might become a creepy stalker or something like that. So she politely replied while slightly bowing to him "It's nice to meet you also, Psyral. I would introduce myself now, but I notice that's not necessary. So I'll just kindly ask you to not interrupt me again."

OOC : Sorry, Spynmaster, but I couldn't resist having fun with Psyral's reaction there. Wink
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 am

OOC) Way to ruin a dreamy intro, mercuryfan. Razz

As she spoke, he heard her ask him not to interrupt him again, causing him to blink in confusion. He forgot that Sailor Pluto was charging her teleportation spell until Sentra had to remind him. {She was preparing to teleport us before you interrupted her with your greeting.} She said in his mind.

He widened his eyes at the realization of his folly, blushing red and scratching his head. "I'm sorry, Sailor Pluto." he said, putting his hands together apologetically. "Please continue."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Stephen and Jason were ready to go, but Stephen held Jason who was nervous about the teleporting. "We are ready when Vance gets the hearts out of his eyes...

Sailor Jupiter was used to the feel of teleporting so she stood by Vance and grabbed his hand..squeezing it.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:08 pm

"Miranda, Titania, brace yourselves." ESS said to her friends, "The landing from teleportation is nowhere near as gentle as the Portal arrivals are. It's going to be a rough landing."

Miranda and Titania nodded and held on to ESS for dear life.

Mars was used to the landings too so she braced herself for the landing. ESS smiled at her friends holding onto her for dear life. She just giggled and rolled her eyes.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 am

OOC : I want to catch up my non-senshi character to the current time first, then I'll post for current events & moving this RPG forward. So bear with me for a sec....

BIC

In response to Psyral asking how she and Stephen were holding up, Mai Kuju smiled pleasantly to him "We've been doing well, thank you. Stephen-san here was almost itching to start a fight just so he could have some battle action, but thankfully we found Sailor Pluto first, who informed us of this trouble. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the rest break between battles, but now that evil has reared its ugly head again, I stand ready to help you guys defeat it." As she teased Stephen in that middle sentence about that itch for battle action, Mai winked at him.

Mai giggled quite a bit when Psyral seemed to get love-struck by Pluto, especially when Pluto brought him back down to earth. When ESS warned her two fellow Galactic Guardians about the teleportation landing, Mai braced herself a little more (though she didn't grab a hold of Stephen's hand) because she had been through a couple of Pluto's teleportations before (which didn't give her a lot of experience with them, but she felt she was starting to get used to them). When Mai saw the two other Galactic Guardians hanging on to ESS so tightly, Mai couldn't help rolling her eyes also.

When Psyral apologized and politely told her to continue, Pluto returned to charging up her teleportation power. This time, she was able to get all the way through it without getting interrupted by anything else that drew her attention. Pluto ended it by teleporting their whole group. So before they knew it, they were in Viridian City in the Kanto region.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:22 am

A sharp streak of crimson crossed Vance's face as Stephen made his comment about his attraction to Pluto. (Thanks alot, bro...) he thought, looking down.

He simply stood there, a little singled out, until Jupiter squeezed his hand, causing him to look up and wrap his arm around hers for a little emotional support. As Pluto completed her teleportation, the party found themselves in the Kanto Region, in Viridian City.

"Wow...it's Viridian City..." Psyral said, looking around.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 pm

The group arrived via the teleport, just North of Viridian City and South of the Viridian Forest.

The reason why Psyral can see Viridian City so well is because the group arrived looking South.

The Gym can be seen just to the Southeast of the group. Mars then scans the area where they landed with her senses.

Sailor Mars a Dark Energy, but it wasn't coming from the Viridian city Gym.

It was coming from the newly opened Viridian City Battle Chateau which was to the west of the group.

OOC: Tag everyone on the scene.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 am

Once they arrived, Mercury looked around her to see what the sites there looked like. Then she got out her hand-held supercomputer, to get to work finding Queen Beryl. She requested that it track Beryl's energy signature. It wasn't that Mercury didn't trust the fire senshi's psychic sense; it was just that she wanted a more exact idea of what to expect. Sure, Mars could sense the direction of something like this, Mercury trusted that she could; but the blue-haired senshi wasn't so confident that the fire senshi could tell the distance (how far away) something like this was.

And this time (at least), Mercury's extra source of information paid off. Because not only did her computer tell her how far away Beryl's energy signature was, but it also told her that they had a lot of company to expect there. For it told her that a lot of low-level workers were there, and it was like they were possessed, they were being influenced by some strong negative energy that was outside them. Her computer even told her that something was different this time about the energy signature of Queen Beryl herself; although (at least as of now) it couldn't tell her what was different about it.

Mercury informed her allies that were with her about what her computer had told her, and reminded them to be careful. Moon nodded in agreement, especially about the reminder to be careful. Finally, Moon turned toward the source of all that evil energy and suggested to the rest of them "We should go there now, to end this evil as soon as possible. Shall we?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 am

Stephen and Jason landed from the teleport on one knee then got up looking around. They then watched The lovely Mercury..(Who Stephen secretly had a crush on) check the area and then tell them apparently where to go and Moon agreed. Jason lept off Stephen's shoulder and landed next to Moon saying, "I'm ready for this fight and they won't know the shock they are going to get!" Stephen sort of face palmed at the joke but laughed happily. "I hope there are some good powers to steal...that mummy from before was to hard to control...but this should be easier."

Sailor Jupiter landed next to Vance still holding his arm and hand. She too listened to Mars, Mercury and Moon and then laughed at Jason's comment. Then though when Moon got ready to just run in there to end this Jupiter spoke up, "Sailor Moon...we should not just go in there blind. we need to find some way of possibly sneaking in or causing as less trouble and noise as possible...Look I know you want to stop Beryl again and so do I and the rest of us...but to steal Mercury's line...we need to think this through."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am

ESS listened to what Jupiter said and smiled as Miranda and Titania let go of her after regaining their bearings, she then spoke up in agreement with Jupiter, "Jupiter's right, I ran into a lot of trouble when I just rushed head long into things. Titania and Miranda can vouch for it. If we don't think things through we are going to walk right into a trap."

"Trap is right," A catty voice said from up in the air somewhere, "this time Queen Beryl isn't taking any chances! We are going to take the Silver and Bronze Crystals right away this time!"

"Prepare for trouble, this world of peace and harmony is doomed," a female voice said from the same place that the catty voice came from.

"Make it double, we took the stones and now the world will go boom!" a male voice said.

"To protect the world from devastation," the female voice stated.

"To unite all people within our nation!" the male voice chimed once again.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!" the female exclaimed as she landed revealing herself.

"James!" the male exclaimed revealing himself.

"Team Rocket Blast off at the Speed of Light!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Surrender to Queen Beryl and Giovanni now or prepare to fight!" James ordered.

"Meowth that's right! Now hand over your crystals and those two Pikachu's or prepare to go down thanks to our army of monsters! We can't let you get to our base, it's not the right time yet!"

"Wobbuffet!" A big blue blob chimed as he saluted.

Several monsters then surrounded our heroes and began to attack.

"I knew this was a trap!" ESS exclaimed, "why do I keep on doing this!"

"Solaris, go back with Moon!" Miranda exclaimed as she took a stance and her planetary symbol glowed.

"I have to agree with Miranda," Titania said as her planetary symbol also glowed, "we can't let them get the bronze crystal."

"Moon, stay back!" Mars ordered, "we can't let anyone get the Silver Crystal either! We will handle it!"

OOC: Tag everyone else at the scene.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 am

Psyral was right with the group as they entered, looking to Stephen as he spoke about absorbing powers. "Just don't leave yourself open." Psyral said. "Who knows what to expect with Beryl using monsters AND Pokemon for her schemes. Don't take any needless chances, alright?"

Then, as the group got further in, Team Rocket's own Jessie & James showed up, with an army of monsters in tow. "So, Team Rocket stole those stones from Mamoru's house! You two got lucky that time, but if you think we're going to let you take the Silver and Bronze Crystals OR the Pikachus, you're in for an Xtreme upset! Oh, and you can tell Beryl & Giovanni to go back to their cages where they belong!"

Psyral stood in front of Moon & Solaris with the others, a spell already in the making. He raised his staff and spun it, making his circle appear on the ground. Suddenly, an orb of blazing flame appeared overhead, growing bigger and bigger, until it was the size of a van. Then Psyral stopped spinning his staff, pointing it up to the massive orb.

"Fireballs away!" he shouted, making the orb spew out rocketing fireballs outward towards the monsters & Team Rocket like a meteor shower. "C'mon, everyone! Work 'em back and look for openings!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Team Rocket just cackled evilly as they sent out two Master Balls Meowth then pulled out the Blue Orb.

One of the Master Balls released Kyogre, Meowth promptly threw the Blue Orb at Kyogre. Kyogre then swallowed it and the Greek letter Alpha appeared in a shining blue aura. Kyogre's form changed drastically as it got a lot bigger and gained lot's of unique markings on it not commonly seen on a Kyogre.

Kyogre had used Primal Reversion to become Primal Kyogre. Immediately a deluge of water started to soak the area quickly putting out the fireballs that Psyral had released.

The Pokemon that was in the other Master Ball was Suicune who immediately used Hydro Pump and Surf together. The two powerful water Pokemon continued to attack surrounding the heroes with water causing them to seek higher ground.  

They found themselves running for their lives as Mars, Titania, and Miranda quickly ushered ESS and ESM up to the top of a cave.

Using quick thinking, ESS wrapped one arm around ESM's waist and flew her up to the top of the cave roof, while Miranda, Mars, and Titania quickly jumped up to the top. The water seemed to be getting closer and closer to the heroes that were still on the lower ground.

OOC: Tag everyone at the scene.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:35 pm

As the catty voice spoke about taking the Silver and Bronze Crystals, Venus took a defensive stance. Then Mercury took a defensive stance facing the opposite direction from Venus (so that the two of them were virtually back-to-back); the blue-haired senshi prepared to put her computer away as the female voice responded that "this world of peace and harmony is doomed."

In response to the female voice mentioning protecting this world from devastation, Eternal Sailor Moon grumbled "Yeah, right." In response to the male voice talking about uniting all people, ESM cried out "Uniting under evil is no way to unite all people!" As James ordered them to "Surrender to Queen Beryl and Giovanni now or prepare to fight," ESM exclaimed "We'd never surrender to them!"

As the water rushed into their area, Venus, Mercury, and Mai Kuju followed the other senshi up to higher ground. On her way up there, Mai pulled a whole tree out of the ground (including its roots), hoping to use it as a floating device (like a raft). She then pulled herself up onto it as the water continued rising, splitting her off from the rest of the group. Then, while floating on it, Mai started breaking large roots and branches off of the tree and promptly used her psychic power to throw them at Jessie, James, and Meowth.

Meanwhile, when Venus and Mercury reached the high, defensible ground, they turned around and looked back to see if they had a clear line of attack toward any of the enemies (including Primal Kyogre). If they did have a clear line of attack to any of them, they then sent out their powerful attacks that they had gotten from Pegasus "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" and "Mercury AQua Rhapsody!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:20 pm

mercuryfan wrote:As the catty voice spoke about taking the Silver and Bronze Crystals, Venus took a defensive stance.  Then Mercury took a defensive stance facing the opposite direction from Venus (so that the two of them were virtually back-to-back); the blue-haired senshi prepared to put her computer away as the female voice responded that "this world of peace and harmony is doomed."

In response to the female voice mentioning protecting this world from devastation, Eternal Sailor Moon grumbled "Yeah, right."  In response to the male voice talking about uniting all people, ESM cried out "Uniting under evil is no way to unite all people!"  As James ordered them to "Surrender to Queen Beryl and Giovanni now or prepare to fight," ESM exclaimed "We'd never surrender to them!"

As the water rushed into their area, Venus, Mercury, and Mai Kuju followed the other senshi up to higher ground.  On her way up there, Mai pulled a whole tree out of the ground (including its roots), hoping to use it as a floating device (like a raft).  She then pulled herself up onto it as the water continued rising, splitting her off from the rest of the group.  Then, while floating on it, Mai started breaking large roots and branches off of the tree and promptly used her psychic power to throw them at Jessie, James, and Meowth.

Meanwhile, when Venus and Mercury reached the high, defensible ground, they turned around and looked back to see if they had a clear line of attack toward any of the enemies (including Primal Kyogre).  If they did have a clear line of attack to any of them, they then sent out their powerful attacks that they had gotten from Pegasus "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" and "Mercury AQua Rhapsody!"

The attacks from Venus and Mercury were heading straight toward Jessie and James, when Wobbuffet stood in front of them and used Mirror Coat sending the attacks with double the power back to Venus and Mercury.

Jessie, James and Meowth saw the physical attacks coming from Mai, Meowth was able to dodge them with his agility then started powering up a Thunder Attack. Once it was powered up he sent the toward Mai. The objects that were thrown at Jessie and James managed to hit them, this made them mad as Jessie sent out her Pumpkaboo and James sent out his Malamar.

"Malamar/Pumpkaboo use your Hypnosis/Shadow Ball on the girl that threw that stuff at us," James and Jessie ordered at the same time.

The two Pokemon nodded and did as they were asked to do. Malamar sending Hypnosis toward Mai, and Pumpkaboo sending a Shadow Ball toward Mai.

"Thunder Punch Hurricane!"

"Moon Blast!"

ESS summoned her second Scepter, she couldn't use her third scepter because she needed help from Chibi-Solaris to do that, "Starlight Cosmic Star Blast!"

ESS then look toward Mars and Psyral, "as long as Primal Kyogre's ability Primordial Sea is in effect, no Fire Attacks will work at all, so stand back and wait until Primal Kyogre is defeated. Suicune will be much easier to defeat once Primal Kyogre is defeated."

Pikachu then manifested his Crescent Moon becoming Orion, "Lunar Thunderstorm!"

Mars understood and got as far away from the water as she could.

The four attacks combined into one giant attack eliminating Primal Kyogre quickly. Once Primal Kyogre was defeated, Jessie recalled it and sent out her Wobbuffet. As the attacks were heading toward Wobbuffet, he used Mirror Coat sending it back to the casters with double power knocking them back. Once Primal Kyogre was defeated the deluge of rain stopped and it dried up quickly.

"Mars," ESS said as she was down on one knee, "do not attack Wobbuffet directly, he will just send your attack back to you, aim for the monsters and only the monsters."

"Right!" Mars exclaimed as she understood what ESS was saying, she now fully trusts ESS just like she fully trusts her team, "Mars Flame Sniper!"

The other three got to their feet and ESS realized that Orion was worse for the wear, "Orion no! I need someone to take care of Orion so he can recover. Could somebody help me?" ESS then placed Orion near Stephen, "please help Orion!" She pleaded as she handed some Hyper Potions to Stephen.

OOC: Tag everyone at the scene.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:32 pm

OOC: Wow lots of post so fast..lol catch up time...lol

IC: Sailor jupiter heard and saw the people making the threats and she yelled, "Dumbest theme song ever!!" She then was going to use her powers but then everyone got wet and she didn't wanna use them since they could electrocute her friends. She then went with the others to the cave and waited..

Stephen and Jason jumped back as team Rocket mentioned they wanted his Pikachu. He looked at them and smirked, "You sure you want him?? He is pretty feisty.." They then jumped up to the cave and Stephen told Jason to stay with Mai to help Orion..."Help them help Orion ok buddy..." Jason nodded as Stephen ran out trying to get to the Wobbuffet...he thought this would be fun using a Pokemon's moves... He kept heading towards it trying to avoid the attacks..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

The battle immediately got crazy-go-nuts when Team Rocket unleashed their Pokemon, one of which became Primal while the other was a legendary dog, both water types, so they cancelled out Psyral's fireballs like they were air.

"Oh, oh really? REALLY?!" Psyral growled, but his eyes widened as the floor quickly became flooded.

He hopped on his flying cloud and flew upward. As the battle raged on, Psyral noticed the senshi bring down the Primal Pokemon, and with it the water level receded to nothing. All that was left was Suicune. The Wobbafett would deflect all special attacks, so he had to get past it first. Charging his Lightning Bolt, he formed it into a ball, this time smaller and more compact. He aimed it at the Suicune at first, but then he quickly changed direction, aiming at the ceiling and bouncing it, ricocheting it over the others and at the rear of Suicune.

OOC) Tag Team Rocket. Oh, and I think I'll just leave this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHvpR5TqDuo
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am

When Mai Kuju heard Jessie and James request that their two newly-brought-out Pokemon send attacks named Hypnosis and Shadow Ball at her, she prepared to levitate herself. When the two Pokemon did launch those two attacks at her, Mai immediately started levitating herself (making her appear to fly) in an attempt to dodge those attacks as well as the Thunder attack from Meowth. If necessary, she used her speed while levitating herself to avoid the Pokemons' attacks.

Once she didn't have to worry about any attacks coming toward her, Mai used her psychokinesis to pick up the whole rest of the tree she had earlier uprooted and throw it as fast as she could to Jessie and James, curving it around any obstacles in the way if need be, having seen that Meowth could easily dodge pieces of the tree, and thinking that if hitting those two humans with pieces of the tree didn't work and even kind of backfired, maybe sending the whole tree at them could knock them out.

Meanwhile, in the cave, Venus and Mercury got hit & hurt by their own two attacks reflected back at them by Wobbuffet. After getting knocked down by that, they slowly struggled to get back up. By the time they successfully got to their feet, the water had all dried up, thanks to the Galactic Guardians defeating Primal Kyogre. Then they heard Eternal Sailor Solaris's advice to not attack Wobbuffet directly. The two of them said together "Thank you, Sailor Solaris." Finally, the two of them moved to the cave entrance in order to get a better attack line at the monsters; then they sent two attacks straight at different monsters "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" "Shabon Spray Freezing!" (Mercury switching to that attack to avoid any risk of the enemy using her attack to re-flood the area).

Also during that time, Eternal Sailor Moon said "I'm tired of feeling useless while my allies do all the work! Here, give me Orion, as well as the things that could help him, and I'll do that! It's the least I can do!" After her request was granted by ESS or one of the other Galactic Guardians, ESM then proceeded to open the bottles of special potions and carefully pour them, one at a time, down Orion's mouth.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next