✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 6 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 am

Mai Kuju had never heard of T-Mobile before, so she was a little confused why Stephen would bring that name up. But that's all she was confused by in Stephen's quote; in fact, Mai sure knew about cell phones; after all, she wanted to be just like a typical Japanese teenage girl. However, Mai knew that more was required than just them all having cell phones, so she had to offer a kind of correction to Stephen. Grinning embarrassedly, and putting one hand behind her head, Mai told Stephen as she started blushing "Well, more than just us all having cell phones is required. See, I keep on forgetting to ask Usagi-chan for her mobile phone number."

Meanwhile, Mai continued to walk toward the café she had told Stephen about.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 6 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Mon May 18, 2015 9:54 pm

mercuryfan wrote:Mai Kuju had never heard of T-Mobile before, so she was a little confused why Stephen would bring that name up.  But that's all she was confused by in Stephen's quote; in fact, Mai sure knew about cell phones; after all, she wanted to be just like a typical Japanese teenage girl.  However, Mai knew that more was required than just them all having cell phones, so she had to offer a kind of correction to Stephen.  Grinning embarrassedly, and putting one hand behind her head, Mai told Stephen as she started blushing "Well, more than just us all having cell phones is required.  See, I keep on forgetting to ask Usagi-chan for her mobile phone number."

Meanwhile, Mai continued to walk toward the café she had told Stephen about.

Stephen was following her and then stopped as she reacted to his comments. He shrugged, "Yeah...I forgot stuff in America is way different then here in Japan. There is no need to be embarrassed Mai..I understand that I said something that might not be true, but we can ask Usagi-chan about her phone number when we meet up with them. Also I have a feeling that Luna Kitty will have some cool way of having us all be able to communicate with each other better." Jason gave the thumbs-up to Mai after Stephen finished talking, it was his way of telling her that everything was ok and will be alright.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu May 21, 2015 12:42 pm

"Okey, whatever, later guys!" (Chode! Be glad you didn't get the Bolivia Army Ending!) As Butch and Cassidy walked off. It looked like they got the shit kicked out of them from their run-in with the Senshi. Normally he wouldn't care if scum like this had a run-in with the group and got their asses handed to them; after all he himself killed that Rocket Grunt, took his uniform and left him in an oil drum... However, now they were all under mind control and weren't acting on their own, so they had to be careful about using excessive force.

He continued down that path he was heading, eventually wandering back to the laboratory room where they resurrected the Devil. (Crap, I'm back here! If I keep going around in circles, it's gonna get suspicious.) He watched as those other Rockets; Jessie, James and Meowth, had returned unscathed, unlike their counterparts. The trio were handing something off to the scientists, that he couldn't make out but assumed, plus judging from how pleased the Queen Bitch was, were the 'stones' they were sent to retrieve.

(Damn that was fast...) As he slipped away, returning to the bathroom. Once again inside the stall, he pulled out his phone.

"What happened, those 3 are already back here with the rocks?"

Once again sending it to both Mako and Setsuna's phones.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 pm

While Sailor Jupiter and the others were fighting the monsters her phone rang in her pocket and she heard it but was thinking if she should answer it since they were in a battle. She was thinking...'What should I do? It's probably Ryuusei with info or something but the battle... CRAP!!' She then started jumping back about 4 times and quickly pulled out her phone and checked the texts. When she read she was slightly shocked but worried a lot...so she texted back 'Thanks..in battle talk later' and sent it. She then put her cell away and ran over to Mercury and whispered into her ear, "They already found the stones and returned to Queen Beryl..what should we do after this..this is not good"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu May 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Psyral smiled nervously to Moon. "I appreciate that." he said, nodding to Venus as they landed. As he opened the patio, he saw them go in, him following after. Sentra zeroed in on the spot where Mamoru kept his stones as Psyral soon followed.

"There's magical Earth-based traces coming from this area, almost sentient." Sentra said. "Whatever was here before, it's not here now."

"I guess we really are late to the party." Psyral said. "Someone took something from this spot, unless we miss anything. Moon?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon May 25, 2015 12:55 am

By the time Sentra was zeroing in on the spot where Mamoru had kept his stones, Moon was heading directly for that spot, having memorized where he kept them. So Moon was opening the container and discovering it empty just as Sentra started telling the others that. When Psyral summarized their current situation, Moon nodded in an almost somber way "Yep, somebody already sole the stones and split. Now we just gotta figure out who it was so we can chase them down."

Then Venus, not being the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, threw her arms up in despair "Great - I have no idea how to do that!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon May 25, 2015 11:54 am

Psyral crossed his arms as he looked at the two blonde senshi. "The only way I can think of going after them is by finding one of them and restraining them." he said. "But they're not here anymore. So for now, we should get back outside and assist the other senshi fighting the youma. Sentra, fly out ahead and see how the others are doing."

Sentra did just that, flying through the wall and outside to see the progress of the other senshi.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 pm

"Mars Flame Sniper!" Sailor Mars exclaimed as she sent out her arrow like projection at one of the monsters. She saw Jupiter text a quick message to someone and used her Fire Soul to eliminate several monsters. Her powers have gotten much stronger since she first became a Sailor Guardian, but in her mind she still had a long way to go to get to her best.

She then saw Jupiter rush over to Mercury and whisper something into her ear, before she could rush over to Jupiter and asked what was wrong she heard Beryl's voice come out of thin air and her form appear in the sky, "monsters, retreat!" Beryl ordered, then continued, "we have gotten what we came for."

Beryl then cackled and looked at the Sailor Guardians with malevolence in her eyes, "Sailor Guardians, you are too late! Soon this world will fall into darkness and the Dark Kingdom will reign supreme! Ha Haha ha ha ha ha!"

With that last cackle Queen Beryl vanished and so did the horde of monsters.

OOC: Tag everyone in the battle area. Sorry for the late reply everyone, my computer was having problems. Hopefully it will work for a while more.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat May 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Psyral heard the booming voice from the sky, and Sentra saw the figure as it ordered the monsters to retreat. {Psyral! Senshi! Outside, now!} Sentra's voice echoed through Psyral, Venus, and Moon's minds.

Psyral was the first one outside as it heard Beryl's declaration of her action, zooming from Mamoru's room, making the senshi's skirts & hair fly in his wake. He glared deeply as it was Beryl who was behind all of this. It didn't take rocket science to figure out it was most likely she who sent minions to steal the stones Moon mentioned. On top of it, Team Rocket was also working for her. The idea of the Dark Kingdom in control of Pokemon was a little much for his stomach to bear.

"Beryl...revived once again..." Psyral said silently. "What possible motivation could you have this time?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat May 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Sailor Jupiter looked to Mercury for an answer but heard and saw Beryl's image first. She balled her fists while the woman spoke. When Beryl was telling them what would happen, she yelled out, "NO WAY YOU OLD HAG..WE WILL STOP YOU AGAIN!!" then the image disappeared...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 31, 2015 12:19 am

Mercury was just releasing her Mercury Aqua Rhapsody at the monster she had selected earlier (since she noticed it hadn't been vanquished by her Shine Aqua Illusion a minute ago) when Queen Beryl's voice came from the sky. So she quickly got her hand-held supercomputer out and told it to analyze how Queen Beryl was doing that. But before it could finish figuring this out, the image of Beryl disappeared - and so did the monsters that remained.

Then Mercury heard Jupiter's whisper in her ear and saw the text message on her smartphone. Mercury slowly exhaled a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding in. When Jupiter was finished with her loud rant at the figure that had been in the sky, Mercury cleared her throat, then whispered a question back in Jupiter's ear, asking her who had sent that text message. When Jupiter replied that Ryuusei sent it, Mercury had to think for a sec to remember who he was. When she remembered he had helped them before, she thought to inform Jupiter and him what was ahead. So she told Jupiter quietly (but in a voice louder than a whisper) "I agree - we'll find a way to do just that. But before we do, I have a feeling we'll have to slog through another long war. In fact, can you text him back saying something to that effect?"

--------------------

Meanwhile, when Psyral mentioned assisting the others, Moon exclaimed "Yes! We have to help prevent more innnocents from being slaughtered first!" as she started walking out toward Mamoru's deck. Then Moon had switched to racing back out there when she heard Queen Beryl's booming voice, with Venus following behind at a fast walk. In response, Moon slumped against Psyral, moaning "Oh no! Why do I have a feeling we're in for another long war against her? We vanquished her! How can she be back for more?"

Then Venus rested a comforting hand on Moon's shoulder "Cheer up, Sailor Moon. We'll find a way to vanquish her again - for good!"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun May 31, 2015 12:39 am

Psyral looked at them as they spoke about Beryl. "Either way, we have to stop her and her plans. We can't allow her to use Pokemon for her twisted schemes."

With that, Psyral closed and locked the patio door of Mamoru's apartment with his psionics, then became his magician form once again and summoned his flying cloud underneath himself, Venus, and Moon. Holding their waists again, he gently lowered them to the ground level, were the other senshi were.

"Our search was a bust." Psyral said to Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter. "They already made off with the stones. Where do we go from here?"

Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 31, 2015 5:55 am

Just before Pluto got to the Crown arcade (her destination in looking for Usagi), she noticed she got a text message. She looked to see what it was, and after reading it, realized it was all the more urgent that she get in touch with Usagi as soon as possible.

sportsnutd wrote:
Stephen was following her and then stopped as she reacted to his comments. He shrugged, "Yeah...I forgot stuff in America is way different then here in Japan. There is no need to be embarrassed Mai..I understand that I said something that might not be true, but we can ask Usagi-chan about her phone number when we meet up with them. Also I have a feeling that Luna Kitty will have some cool way of having us all be able to communicate with each other better." Jason gave the thumbs-up to Mai after Stephen finished talking, it was his way of telling her that everything was ok and will be alright.

Before long, Mai Kuju and Stephen reached a spot in front of the Crown café. Upon arriving there, they saw Pluto looking like she was about to go into the Crown arcade. "Sailor Pluto!" Mai called out in an effort to stop her from going in.

Upon hearing her name called, Pluto stopped and turned to see who it was. When she saw them, she smiled at the two relatively new heroes and walked over to meet them so the three of them could gather and talk among themselves without blocking the Crown arcade's doorway area. When they were safely away from passing pedestrians, first Pluto asked for confirmation "It's Mai and Stephen, correct?"

Mai smiled "Yes. We were wondering if you know where Usagi-chan is."

Surprised, Pluto almost exclaimed loudly, but controlled her voice just enough to avoid being able to be heard by the passing people "That's who I was searching for! It's important that I find her!"

Mai became curious about this "Why is it important?"

Pluto responded seriously "Because things are developing, and we've got another tough battle on our hands. It seems that Queen Beryl is alive again, and now that she apparently has the gemstones of each of the four Generals, there's no telling what she could do."

Pluto saw that Mai and Stephen were taking a sec to take this in and remember who Queen Beryl and the four Generals were from the stories Usagi/Moon had told them about the senshi's history, so Pluto took the opportunity to send Usagi a short text message on her smartphone. Where are you?
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun May 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Meanwhile at the Cures Apartment Building...

Cure Harmony addressed Miranda and Titania,

"Titania, Miranda;" Harmony said to the two Galactic Enforcers, "the seven of us need to stay here and discuss something, we will catch up with you later."

"I have to agree with Harmony, " Princess said to the two Galactic Enforcers, "I have to wait here for my love Cure Shield to arrive, I also need to help Rhythm and Harmony along with the others decide on a good place to settle down and where the weddings will be held."

"I am also staying here with Melody, Beat, and Muse to wait for Shield," Rhythm said to the two Sailor Guardians, then continued, "I think you need to go help Sailor Moon and the others. We will catch up to you later."

Titania and Miranda nodded in understanding and entered the portal back to Mamoru's house leaving the Cures behind. Once Miranda and Titania were through the portal, it closed behind them. Soon enough Miranda and Titania arrived only to see that the battle had already ended. As Solaris appeared out of a portal with Orion on her shoulder just as Titania and Miranda arrived from a different portal. The rest of the group may wonder why it took Titania and Miranda so long to get here and why Solaris was with them.

OOC: Tag Mercury, Jupiter and inner Sailor Guardians. Harmony,Rhythm, and Princess will be out of this story for a short time until Kumi is able to post again. I hope that's okay.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun May 31, 2015 9:03 pm

mercuryfan wrote:Just before Pluto got to the Crown arcade (her destination in looking for Usagi), she noticed she got a text message.  She looked to see what it was, and after reading it, realized it was all the more urgent that she get in touch with Usagi as soon as possible.

sportsnutd wrote:

Before long, Mai Kuju and Stephen reached a spot in front of the Crown café.  Upon arriving there, they saw Pluto looking like she was about to go into the Crown arcade.  "Sailor Pluto!" Mai called out in an effort to stop her from going in.

Upon hearing her name called, Pluto stopped and turned to see who it was.  When she saw them, she smiled at the two relatively new heroes and walked over to meet them so the three of them could gather and talk among themselves without blocking the Crown arcade's doorway area.  When they were safely away from passing pedestrians, first Pluto asked for confirmation "It's Mai and Stephen, correct?"

Mai smiled "Yes.  We were wondering if you know where Usagi-chan is."

Surprised, Pluto almost exclaimed loudly, but controlled her voice just enough to avoid being able to be heard by the passing people "That's who I was searching for!  It's important that I find her!"

Mai became curious about this "Why is it important?"

Pluto responded seriously "Because things are developing, and we've got another tough battle on our hands.  It seems that Queen Beryl is alive again, and now that she apparently has the gemstones of each of the four Generals, there's no telling what she could do."

Pluto saw that Mai and Stephen were taking a sec to take this in and remember who Queen Beryl and the four Generals were from the stories Usagi/Moon had told them about the senshi's history, so Pluto took the opportunity to send Usagi a short text message on her smartphone.  Where are you?

Stephen became curious as well, "Yes..miss Pluto that is us and I am wondering the same thing as you." Pluto then told them what was going on and that made Stephen a little tense. He was told of this Queen Beryl and he did not like the sound of her. Jason looked at Pluto and smiled saying, "Miss Pluto..I am Jason, Stephen's friend and his Pikachu...please don't be alarmed but I am here to help...but be forewarned please do not mess with my hat. I do not wish for anyone to be hurt. now onto the pressing matter.. I am guessing that we need to find this Usagi and the rest of your friends. Shall we start here I guess..." Stephen was a little shocked, "You can speak english!! COOL"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun May 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral looked at them as they spoke about Beryl. "Either way, we have to stop her and her plans. We can't allow her to use Pokemon for her twisted schemes."

With that, Psyral closed and locked the patio door of Mamoru's apartment with his psionics, then became his magician form once again and summoned his flying cloud underneath himself, Venus, and Moon. Holding their waists again, he gently lowered them to the ground level, were the other senshi were.

"Our search was a bust." Psyral said to Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter. "They already made off with the stones. Where do we go from here?"

Sailor Jupiter spoke up, "I got a text from Ryuusei and he apparently is near all of those jerks. If we can locate him then we can go dust Beryl again...and for good measure I am going to punch her so hard it will knock her into her nineties..I mean I HATE HER SOOOOO MUCH AND...Sorry guys...you know how it is with that hag..." She then waited for the others to respond as she thought in her head on ways she could help dust Beryl...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun May 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Psyral's eyes widened when Jupiter spoke. "Wait...are you saying we have someone right in their midst?!" he asked, getting excited. "Are you saying we have someone that can lead us right to the main enemy?!" Vance had an expression of child-like enthusiasm on his face.

{But will it be as easy as that?} Sentra's voice echoed throughout the senshi. {It seems to good to be true.}

Psyral then came back to reality. "Ugh, she's right. I forgot who we were talking about. It could be a trap. What if Beryl's onto him?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun May 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Eternal Solaris arrived around the same time as Titania and Miranda did. She then took notice of Mercury and Jupiter as well as Mars, Moon, and Venus.

"Titania-Chan, Miranda-Chan," Solaris said to the two Galactic Enforcers, then continued, "I thought you went to get the cures to help?"

Titania and Miranda were surprised that Eternal Solaris knew what they did at first, but then realized that she was their Princess as well as their overall leader so she probably knew about it, they then addressed their leader.

"We did, but they had other issues to tend to," Titania said to her leader with a smile as always, "they were waiting for someone by the name of Cure Shield."

"They told us to go on ahead," Miranda said with a look of sadness in her eyes, "but it seems we missed all the fun."

"Apparently we did," Eternal Solaris said to her Guardians then noticed the others as well as Psyral. She curtsied toward Sailor Moon who had by this time managed to arrive outside the apartment after finding out she was too late. "Mercury, Jupiter, it's been a while," Eternal Solaris said, then addressed Sailor Moon, "Moon Princess, it's been more than a Millennium since I've seen you, how are you doing?"

Sailor Moon may wonder how Solaris knew she was the Moon Princess, and the rest of the group may wonder what Solaris was doing here in the first place. "Vance, it's been a while."

Sailor Moon may recall a certain Solar Sailor Guardian who also happened to be the Solar Princess, Princess Solaria in the Silver Millennium, who also happened to be called Sailor Solaris who helped them out in the final battle in the Silver Millennium. Solaris then spoke up, "so Queen Beryl's back and she has teamed up with the evil teams from the Pokemon Regions again has she?"

The Inner Guardians and Eternal Moon may wonder how the heck Eternal Solaris knows so much about the situation and why she was here.

OOC: Tag Inner Guardians, Eternal Moon, as well as Vance/Psyral and Sentra.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun May 31, 2015 11:48 pm

This time, Moon and Venus knew what to expect, so the ride Psyral gave them from Mamoru's deck down to the ground was uneventful.

After they reached the ground, however, it seemed like everything happened at once. Moon was about to speak up in response to Psyral's question when Jupiter came up with an iffy plan that got crazier the more she explained about it. Though Jupiter did stop herself and explain why she got that way, Venus felt she had to advise Jupiter "Yes - none of us like Beryl, but remember your training, Sailor Jupiter. To be a good senshi, one has to control emotions like that. If you need to, channel those emotions of yours into your intent and desire to carry out our smartly-thought-out plans to defeat her."

At that point, Eternal Sailor Moon noticed three other senshi had just arrived. She was about to address them when they addressed her fellow senshi here, then addressed herself. When she got a chance to, Moon smiled toward the two returning senshi "It is too bad the Cures couldn't come, but it'll be okay, Sailor Miranda and Sailor Titania. We were figuring out a way to take care of this old threat come back to haunt us, but now that you two are here, you can help us." Then ESM turned toward Solaris and smiled in a surprised kind of way "And Eternal Sailor Solaris, it's good to see you again. What did you come here for, Eternal Sailor Solaris? And how did you know so much about this threat we're facing?" She then noticed her smartphone vibrate, so ESM excused herself to check on that. When she noticed she had gotten a text message from Setsuna's phone, she read the text message, then hit the button to reply to it. I'm outside Mamoru's apt. building with the others, figuring out how to vanquish Beryl for good. Where are you? ESM then sent that message back.

While Moon was on her phone like that, Mercury spoke up matter-of-factly "Anyway, to answer Psyral's question directly, I think we have to figure out where Beryl's new hideout is first. And Ryuusei, who Sailor Jupiter has been in contact with via text messaging, may be our key to that. If he can describe to us where he is, we could locate Queen Beryl's hideout and start attacking it. We'd have to be unified and attack as a group, though, because it's probably well-defended. And even if Ryuusei can't describe where he is, maybe my supercomputer could locate it, because it knows Queen Beryl's energy signature."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 am

mercuryfan wrote:This time, Moon and Venus knew what to expect, so the ride Psyral gave them from Mamoru's deck down to the ground was uneventful.

After they reached the ground, however, it seemed like everything happened at once.  Moon was about to speak up in response to Psyral's question when Jupiter came up with an iffy plan that got crazier the more she explained about it.  Though Jupiter did stop herself and explain why she got that way, Venus felt she had to advise Jupiter "Yes - none of us like Beryl, but remember your training, Sailor Jupiter.  To be a good senshi, one has to control emotions like that.  If you need to, channel those emotions of yours into your intent and desire to carry out our smartly-thought-out plans to defeat her."

At that point, Eternal Sailor Moon noticed three other senshi had just arrived.  She was about to address them when they addressed her fellow senshi here, then addressed herself.  When she got a chance to, Moon smiled toward the two returning senshi "It is too bad the Cures couldn't come, but it'll be okay, Sailor Miranda and Sailor Titania.  We were figuring out a way to take care of this old threat come back to haunt us, but now that you two are here, you can help us."  Then ESM turned toward Solaris and smiled in a surprised kind of way "And Eternal Sailor Solaris, it's good to see you again.  What did you come here for, Eternal Sailor Solaris?  And how did you know so much about this threat we're facing?"  She then noticed her smartphone vibrate, so ESM excused herself to check on that.  When she noticed she had gotten a text message from Setsuna's phone, she read the text message, then hit the button to reply to it.  I'm outside Mamoru's apt. building with the others, figuring out how to vanquish Beryl for good.  Where are you?  ESM then sent that message back.

While Moon was on her phone like that, Mercury spoke up matter-of-factly "Anyway, to answer Psyral's question directly, I think we have to figure out where Beryl's new hideout is first.  And Ryuusei, who Sailor Jupiter has been in contact with via text messaging, may be our key to that.  If he can describe to us where he is, we could locate Queen Beryl's hideout and start attacking it.  We'd have to be unified and attack as a group, though, because it's probably well-defended.  And even if Ryuusei can't describe where he is, maybe my supercomputer could locate it, because it knows Queen Beryl's energy signature."

Eternal Solaris smiled as she stood with Titania and Miranda and addressed Eternal Sailor Moon, "first of all, you don't have to call me Eternal Sailor Solaris, that's too long, you can just call me Solaris or Sailor Solaris.

Secondly, one of my court members, Sailor Triton sensed something was amiss and said I should come to see if I could help. Triton has precognitive powers like Mars does."

Mars hearing this then interrupted momentarily, "she does? That's cool. I want to meet her sometime."

Eternal Solaris smiled toward the Guardian of Fire and Passion, "I'm sure you will. We may be different teams of Sailor Guardians, but we are all Sailor Guardians."

Eternal Solaris then smiled again and continued her explanation, "finally, as for how I knew so much about the threat, well two years ago, when my team and I were awakened to combat several threats in the Pokemon Regions, one of them was Beryl and her army. She even took control of four of our dearest friends and turned them against us. It was Dr Namba, and Team Rocket that brought them back then as well. We also had to deal with other threats like the Dark Moon, Death Busters, Dead Moon Circus, and Shadow Galactica. We vanquished them all as well as disbanded all the villainous teams in the Pokemon Regions. We have experienced two years of peace since then, and now everything is going to pot again. Will you accept the help of us Galactic Guardians Princess Serenity?"

Eternal Solaris then shifted into Princess Solaria, "my team of Sailor Guardians and I as well as Pretty Cure would be honored to serve you and help you once again, Princess Serenity."

Princess Solaria then curtsied toward Eternal Sailor Moon, following the lead of their Princess, Sailors Titania and Miranda also curtsied while Orion bowed from his perch on Princess Solaria's shoulder.

OOC: Tag Sailor Moon, the Inner Sailor Guardians, Pluto(if she decides to join in), Vance/Psyral and Sentra.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:05 am

Psyral went to Jupiter's side to give her a comforting pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Jupiter." Beryl said. "We will make Beryl pay for this. Just hold it in for her for now, alright?"

Then Psyral and Sentra saw other senshi approach. Two of them informed the group that the Cures would be delayed for a while. But he was shocked to hear Solaris address him by his civilian name. {Please address me by my codename Psyral while I'm transformed.} his thoughts echoed to her mind. "I wish I could recognize you, but I don't think we've met before, Solaris." he spoke.

Psyral listened to the other senshi converse, paying attention to Mercury's plan. "As usual, you can count on me to back you up any time you need it, dear Sailor Senshi." Psyral said. "Psyral is at your service."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:12 am

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral went to Jupiter's side to give her a comforting pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Jupiter." Beryl said. "We will make Beryl pay for this. Just hold it in for her for now, alright?"

Then Psyral and Sentra saw other senshi approach. Two of them informed the group that the Cures would be delayed for a while. But he was shocked to hear Solaris address him by his civilian name. {Please address me by my codename Psyral while I'm transformed.} his thoughts echoed to her mind. "I wish I could recognize you, but I don't think we've met before, Solaris." he spoke.

Psyral listened to the other senshi converse, paying attention to Mercury's plan. "As usual, you can count on me to back you up any time you need it, dear Sailor Senshi." Psyral said. "Psyral is at your service."

Princess Solaria sent a telepathic message back to Psyral, 'My apologies Psyral. It won't happen again. I don't use this form that often, just on rare occasions.' Princess Solaria then transformed back into Eternal Sailor Solaris.

"Now do you recognize me?" Eternal Solaris asked, then continued, "I fought together with you, Jupiter, Pluto, the Cures, and Ryuusei, when those fire breathing aliens or whatever they were invaded Tokyo about four or five months ago. I was there with the rest of my Guardians, the Solaris Court."

OOC: Tag Psyral, I sent you a PM Spyn.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Jupiter listened to all of them talk and she was happy that the Cures and Solaris and co. were here to help. She then smiled to Psyral and then decided to text Ryuusei again...

The text said...

"If you can tell us the location your at or at least a surrounding area then we can come find you. be careful though...the stones are very powerful men so please don't get caught. P.S. stay safe.. Jupiter."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Then the flashbacks occurred. The epic battle with the flying creatures, the disaster at the hospital. It was all a blur back then.

"Ah, I remember that fight." Psyral said. "There was so much chaos going on that I was just trying my best to keep my sanity in-check. But it is good to see you again, Solaris, Titania, Miranda, and you too, Orion."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:03 pm

As he sat there on the toilet, he received his first message back from Jupiter stating that they were presently 'in a fight'. (So that's what happened.) Figuring the Rocket trio had help while they retrieved the stones.

It wasn't long before he got a second message requesting his location, to which he replied.

"Viridian City in Kanto, infiltrated while they were moving weapons from a warehouse, but I don't know exactly where this place is, but unless we teleported it SHOULD be within the city limits."

She also told him to 'stay safe'.

"Trying to keep my cover until I trash this place...if their tech can revive Beryl, then there's no telling what else it can do."

Once he sent that second message, he decided on his next course of action. (The generator.) It'd be much easier to locate than the armory without rousing suspicion, and blowing it would SURELY do some damage to this place... The problem would it'd be harder to make the explosion seem...accidental and most likely couldn't use this disguise anymore if the Rockets blasted off to another location.

...But Beryl had the stones now, and he needed to halt whatever experiments those two mad scientists were going to conduct on them and do it yesterday! So with it decided, he flushed and left the bathroom to start his search for the base's source of electricity.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next