✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 10 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Stephen and Jason ran up to catch Mai and their group and looked around. Stephen then asked his group members, since he didn't exactly know, "Why is it that when those Team Rocket guys were here they wanted Jason? I mean...he is MY buddy...and well...I wouldn't know what to do without him..you know.."

Jupiter smiled and waved to Psyral then caught up with Mars, "So what should we do first? I mean what to look for..it's not like they are dumb enough to broadcast or put a giant sign up, right?? Also I do hope Ryuusei is ok...I haven't got a text back yet..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 10 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Venus walked up to Mars, then followed her when she headed out.  "I'm glad that Orion is with the two Princesses," she mumbled in response to Mars and Titania.

Noticing that Psyral had joined her but not Miranda, Pluto looked for the latter; upon finding her, Pluto asked her "Miranda, are you coming?  I hope so."  After Miranda came, Pluto addressed her group almost as if she could read Psyral's mind "Remember, in addition to looking for anything unusual down here, we need to be looking for the two Princesses out of the corners of our eyes, just in case they come," as she led them to their area to investigate.

After Stephen had asked his question, Mercury advised him matter-of-factly "I don't know the exact reason - you'd need to ask Titania or Miranda for that, since they have experience with Team Rocket.  But to understand what someone else is thinking, you need to think objectively, instead of subjectively like you were." Then Mercury led her group to their area to investigate.

When Jupiter asked her question about what they were looking for, Venus thought for a second, then replied thoughtfully "True - they wouldn't make it obvious.  So I would think we'd look for things like hidden trap doors and small cameras."  Finally, in response to Jupiter's hope about Ryuusei, Venus reassured the brown-haired senshi with a smile "Don't worry - he seems to be a man of the streets.  So I'm sure he'll be able to get by in there.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he even disables or kills a few of them for us."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:57 pm

OOC: Gotta Love back posting Rolling Eyes I should have responded to the earlier post mercuryfan did for Mercury, so here I go now.

BIC: Back before the group split up into the respective teams, Titania and Miranda turned toward Mercury again as Titania spoke up, "we are going to need to get the communicators from Solaris, Terra, Eris, Haumea, and the Solaris Court in order to fix the frequency, perhaps Rhea can help out some as well as Orion and Andromeda."

Miranda nodded in agreement with her fellow Galactic Enforcer member.

Miranda followed Pluto after she nodded. Miranda then spoke up to Pluto as she thought about Team Rocket and giggled as she rolled her eyes, "even under the power of Queen Beryl they can't seem to resist trying to steal rare Pokemon for Giovanni."

She then asked Pluto another question, "do you want me to use one of my Pokemon to help us out, or will we be okay just with us?"

OOC: Sorry for not responding to Mercury's comment to Titania and Miranda.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Meanwhile, back in the Silver Millennium, the two Princesses continued to play, as young Princess Solaria addressed her younger cousin, "so Cousin Serenity, when do you think would be a good time for your friends and my friends to meet each other? We certainly could have a heck of a sleepover with ten girls. I think it will be lots and lots of fun. What do you think?"

Right after Young Princess Solaria finished talking with her cousin, a yellow mouse with red marks on his cheeks, cute brown eyes, a lightning bolt-shaped tail, brown stripes on his back and a bright yellow(brighter than his fur color so it could plainly be seen) Crescent Moon mark on his forehead bounded in and jumped on the Young Solar Princess's shoulder. Feeling the familiar weight on her shoulder, Young Princess Solaria reached up and scratched the electric mouse behind his ears earning a content sigh from him. Young Princess Solaria spoke up toward her adviser, "hey there Orion-Chan, what brings you to the Moon Palace?"

"I wanted to see my two favorite girls, and I just finished discussing something with Luna and Artemis as well," Orion said.

"Oh yeah, what did you discuss with those two?" yPSol asked of the Moon Mouse.

"Just that if our two teams ever need to work together to fight some evil threat," Orion started, then continued, "that we would need a means for the two teams to keep in touch with each other."

"That is a good point," yPSol remarked as she set the mouse down on the floor, once the mouse was on the floor, he scurried over to Young Princess Serenity, jumped up on her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. Luckily neither Princess was paralyzed from being nuzzled.

"Princess Serenity," Orion said with a smile on his face, "how have you been, it's been a while since I've seen you. How are you and your friends getting along?"

OOC: Tag Young Princess Serenity.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:17 am

In the Silver Millennium flashback, when young Princess Solaria asked about their respective groups of friends meeting each other, young Princess Serenity smiled "Hmmm - my friends are going to be here in a few days. So unless your friends can't make it then, I think that would be a good time for it. As young Princess Solaria continued that it could be a sleepover, young Princess Serenity laughed "That would be one heck of a sleepover, with the way my friends are. But yes, it would be crazy fun! Just be prepared to not get a full night's sleep that night!"

When the yellow mouse-like creature bounded in, young Princess Serenity initially flinched, due to not expecting that creature to come in so suddenly. But then she realized it was just Orion, which made her breathe a sigh of relief. She only half paid attention to Orion until he mentioned that he had just discussed something with Luna and Artemis; from then on, Orion had young Princess Serenity's full attention. When Orion mentioned possibly needing a way for their two teams to keep in touch with each other, young Princess Serenity smiled "Ahhh, that sounds like Princess Ami could help with that."

When Orion asked how she had been and how her and her friends were getting along, young Princess Serenity smiled "I've been doing well - you know me. And we're getting along as friends should - good most of the time, even though we have our occasional arguments every so often." Young Princess Serenity sort-of laughed as she said that last sentence.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Psyral listened as Miranda spoke about Team Rocket trying to hunt down rare Pokemon. Then, an idea came up, so he turned to her and asked. "Say Miranda, you think it's possible for me to find some Pokemon of my own? I was always interested in forming a team of my own someday. It might prove to be helpful someday."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 pm

mercuryfan wrote:In the Silver Millennium flashback, when young Princess Solaria asked about their respective groups of friends meeting each other, young Princess Serenity smiled "Hmmm - my friends are going to be here in a few days.  So unless your friends can't make it then, I think that would be a good time for it.  As young Princess Solaria continued that it could be a sleepover, young Princess Serenity laughed "That would be one heck of a sleepover, with the way my friends are.  But yes, it would be crazy fun!  Just be prepared to not get a full night's sleep that night!"

When the yellow mouse-like creature bounded in, young Princess Serenity initially flinched, due to not expecting that creature to come in so suddenly.  But then she realized it was just Orion, which made her breathe a sigh of relief.  She only half paid attention to Orion until he mentioned that he had just discussed something with Luna and Artemis; from then on, Orion had young Princess Serenity's full attention.  When Orion mentioned possibly needing a way for their two teams to keep in touch with each other, young Princess Serenity smiled "Ahhh, that sounds like Princess Ami could help with that."

When Orion asked how she had been and how her and her friends were getting along, young Princess Serenity smiled "I've been doing well - you know me.  And we're getting along as friends should - good most of the time, even though we have our occasional arguments every so often."  Young Princess Serenity sort-of laughed as she said that last sentence.

"Anytime I spend with my little cousin is a good time!" young Princess Solaria said with a smile and a giggle, "I don't care if we don't get any sleep. This is going to be a lot of fun!"

Orion then heard what young Princess Serenity said about Princess Ami and smiled as he continued to nuzzle the Moon Princess, speaking up he continued, "and Princess Saika could help out as well. She is the brains of our team. I think her and Princess Haruka are much closer than just friends."

"Well," young Princess Solaria said with a smile, "I also get in arguments with my friends from time to time. We certainly are related."

OOC: Tag young Princess Serenity

*************************************************************************************

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral listened as Miranda spoke about Team Rocket trying to hunt down rare Pokemon. Then, an idea came up, so he turned to her and asked. "Say Miranda, you think it's possible for me to find some Pokemon of my own? I was always interested in forming a team of my own someday. It might prove to be helpful someday."

"Well, it should be no problem finding Pokemon around here for you," Miranda said with a smile, "however the Pokemon around here are weak in power, if we go West, we should find some stronger Pokemon. I will let you use my Delphox, don't worry, I will make sure she obeys you my friend."

OOC: Tag Psyral

Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Vance heard Miranda as she said that there were strong Pokemon in the west. His eyes blinked as he heard that she was lending him her pokemon, Delphox.

"Hmm...Delphox...you'll have to introduce me to her and her moveset." Psyral said. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. Once I find my groove in battle, I get pretty good at it."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:15 am

Stephen started to look around with Jason on his shoulder and told Mercury, "Nothing personal Miss Mercury...but you are WAY TOO smart for me...I mean I think I understand what you meant and hey...don't get this wrong...I am not a dummy...I just don't have an IQ of 1 million..thats all.." Then they begin to look around the area but were close to Mercury in case she responded back.

Jupiter smiled back at Venus reassurance to her that Ryuusei would be ok and grinned at the last part of her friends response. She then as well went looking for maybe a camera or something out of place. She did however feel like they were being watched somehow, but they just couldn't figure it out yet...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:04 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
OOC: Gotta Love back posting Rolling Eyes  I should have responded to the earlier post mercuryfan did for Mercury, so here I go now.

BIC: Back before the group split up into the respective teams, Titania and Miranda turned toward Mercury again as Titania spoke up,  "we are going to need to get the communicators from Solaris, Terra, Eris, Haumea, and the Solaris Court in order to fix the frequency, perhaps Rhea can help out some as well as Orion and Andromeda."

Miranda followed Pluto after she nodded. Miranda then spoke up to Pluto as she thought about Team Rocket and giggled as she rolled her eyes, "even under the power of Queen Beryl they can't seem to resist trying to steal rare Pokemon for Giovanni."

She then asked Pluto another question, "do you want me to use one of my Pokemon to help us out, or will we be okay just with us?"

Back when Titania had mentioned the need to get other communicators, Mercury had nodded "Okay. I assume those are your teammates, Sailor Titania?"

When Miranda asked her about using one of her Pokemon, Pluto responded pleasantly "I don't see why not. Especially if it doesn't do anything to hinder us."

When Stephen said he thought he understood what Mercury meant, the blue-haired senshi responded pleasantly "Okay. Do you understand what the words objectively and subjectively mean?" When Stephen mentioned that IQ figure, Mercury chuckled. Then she responded with amusement in her voice "Even my IQ isn't quite that high."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
"Anytime I spend with my little cousin is a good time!" young Princess Solaria said with a smile and a giggle, "I don't care if we don't get any sleep. This is going to be a lot of fun!"

Orion then heard what young Princess Serenity said about Princess Ami and smiled as he continued to nuzzle the Moon Princess, speaking up he continued, "and Princess Saika could help out as well. She is the brains of our team. I think her and Princess Haruka are much closer than just friends."

"Well," young Princess Solaria said with a smile, "I also get in arguments with my friends from time to time. We certainly are related."

OOC: Tag young Princess Serenity.

When Orion mentioned that the brains of their team was Princess Saika, young Princess Serenity marveled and chuckled "Wow - we really are so similar that we must be related, yes! We even both have a member of our teams that is the brains of it!"

Then young Princess Serenity nodded in agreement with young Princess Solaria's statements about friends and being related.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:46 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
Fleura Shirabe wrote:
OOC: Gotta Love back posting Rolling Eyes  I should have responded to the earlier post mercuryfan did for Mercury, so here I go now.

BIC: Back before the group split up into the respective teams, Titania and Miranda turned toward Mercury again as Titania spoke up,  "we are going to need to get the communicators from Solaris, Terra, Eris, Haumea, and the Solaris Court in order to fix the frequency, perhaps Rhea can help out some as well as Orion and Andromeda."

Back when Titania had mentioned the need to get other communicators, Mercury had nodded "Okay.  I assume those are your teammates, Sailor Titania?"

When Miranda asked her about using one of her Pokemon, Pluto responded pleasantly "I don't see why not.  Especially if it doesn't do anything to hinder us."

When Stephen said he thought he understood what Mercury meant, the blue-haired senshi responded pleasantly "Okay.  Do you understand what the words objectively and subjectively mean?"  When Stephen mentioned that IQ figure, Mercury chuckled.  Then she responded with amusement in her voice "Even my IQ isn't quite that high."

Stephen thought of what Mercury meant and then told her, "Actually no I don't I'm sorry...oh and please don't doubt yourself...I bet that its huge...hey your smarter then me and that means something, cause a lot of times I feel like the dumb one..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:27 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
Fleura Shirabe wrote:

OOC: Tag young Princess Serenity.

When Orion mentioned that the brains of their team was Princess Saika, young Princess Serenity marveled and chuckled "Wow - we really are so similar that we must be related, yes!  We even both have a member of our teams that is the brains of it!"

Then young Princess Serenity nodded in agreement with young Princess Solaria's statements about friends and being related.

Back to present time...

ESS broke out of her trance. Orion also broke out of his trance. "Hey there Orion, how are you feeling now?"

"I'm feeling much better now Solaris," Orion stated with a smile, "it seems that we regained some of our lost memories of our past life."

ESS nodded in agreement with Orion about some of their lost memories returning, then looked over toward her Silver Millennium Cousin and smiled. "Hey cuz, wake up, are you ready to join in the adventure with our friends?" ESS then went over to ESM and hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go. "I'm so glad I finally found you Cuz!"

mercuryfan wrote:
Back when Titania had mentioned the need to get other communicators, Mercury had nodded "Okay. I assume those are your teammates, Sailor Titania?"

When Miranda asked her about using one of her Pokemon, Pluto responded pleasantly "I don't see why not. Especially if it doesn't do anything to hinder us."

"Yes, they are indeed my teammates," Titania said with a smile, "we can keep in contact with Solaris and the rest of the Galactic Guardians with our communicators, but we need to modify them to be able to keep in contact with you guys as well. So are you picking up any info yet about this area?"

"Delphox won't hinder us, she's a very good Pokemon," Miranda said with a smile, "a little later I'm going to take Psyral up Route 23 so he can find at east one Pokemon of his own, and I'm going to let him use my Delphox temporarily to help catch it. Is that okay Miss Pluto?"

Spynmaster wrote: Vance heard Miranda as she said that there were strong Pokemon in the west. His eyes blinked as he heard that she was lending him her pokemon, Delphox.

"Hmm...Delphox...you'll have to introduce me to her and her moveset." Psyral said. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. Once I find my groove in battle, I get pretty good at it."

"We will have to do that later unfortunately, right now we have something much more important to tend to."

OOC: Tag Psyral, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Pluto.

Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Stephen, Jason and Makoto kept looking for things with their respective teams.

Stephen couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Team Rocket wanted his Pikachu, it was almost the only thing on his mind. 'I will never let ANYONE EVER take you away from me...I would rather die first'
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:56 pm

When Stephen said he didn't know what those two words meant, Mercury smiled pleasantly and reassuringly "That's okay; not everyone can know everything. So don't worry about it, Stephen-san. Anyway, when you look at a situation subjectively, you only try to view it from your own perspective, not anyone else's. But when you look at a situation objectively, you always try to see it the way any and all people could look at it, no matter what their perspectives are. So these two words are considered opposites, and looking at a situation objectively is virtually always considered the more difficult task of the two, because it requires looking at things the way other people look at them. Kind of like getting into their minds, if you will."

Mercury nodded to Titania with a slight smile, to show that she understood what Titania said about her teammates and their communicators, because it made sense. When Titania asked if she was getting any info about this area, Mercury realized "Oh yeah! Thank you for reminding me that I should be using my special computer to find out what I can about this area!" Mercury got out her hand-held super-computer, turned it on, and told it to analyze anything unusual and/or suspicious it could find on the outside of this enemy base. When Miranda talked about her Pokemon and her plans for Psyral, Pluto replied with a large, friendly smile "Of course it would be okay, Sailor Miranda. Just as long as you wait to enact those plans until we're done infiltraiting(sp?) this base here."

Meanwhile, back in the cave where they had had been for safety reasons for a while, Eternal Sailor Moon's flashback had ended at pretty much the same time as the one of Eternal Sailor Solaris. So she could have woken back up at the same time that ESS and Orion had - if it wasn't for her laziness and her love of sleeping. But ESS coming over and hugging ESM pretty much took care of that. "Alright, alright! I'll get up," ESM laughed. "And I'm also glad we found each other, cousin."

After ESM had gotten up and looked outside the mouth of the cave that they were just inside of, she eagerly urged ESS "Let's go back and join the others and show how much good we can do when we're allowed to!" She eagerly led the way, just turning back every once in a while to make sure ESS was still following her, until the two of them and Orion had reached the area where their other senshi and allies had been when ESM and ESS had left them to go up to and inside that cave. ESM was surprised that they weren't there. Then she realized she should look around that area for her senshi and other allies, so she did so, while still making sure to not lose track of ESS.

By that time, each of the three sub-groups of senshi & allies had reached their respective areas around the enemy base that Mercury had assigned them to investigate.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:59 pm

"So Moon, are you in the mood for a flight?" ESS asked as  her wings started flapping, then  looked toward her Silver Millennium cousin and then asked her curiously, "do your wings actually work or are they for decoration? If not, I can fly you up in the sky so we can see the whole area."

OOC: Tag Eternal Sailor Moon.

BIC:
Titania's communicator rang with an alert, she opened her wristwatch only to see Sailor Eris on the line, "Eris, what's wrong? Do you need some help?"

Eris nodded solemnly and addressed Titania, "sorry to call you on such short notice, but Unova is under attack by Team Plasma and Team Galactic, they look as if they are under some sort of spell. We will probably need Miranda too. I think Haumea is contacting her now."

Titania nodded in understanding and looked toward Sailor Mercury, "sorry Mercury, I have to head to Unova, Teams Galactic and Plasma are attacking Giant Chasm in Unova, and I'm sure they will attack the nearest town which is Lacunosa Town, Eris and Haumea need me. Don't worry, Terra knows this and has sent Rhea to take my place. See you later." With that said and done, Titania portaled out of there and in her place was a light green-haired, green-eyed girl wearing a Dusty Rose Senshi Seifuku with dusty green bows with her computer at the ready and her visor engaged.

"Greetings Sailor Mercury," Rhea said with a curtsy, "my name is Sailor Rhea, I'm the genius of the Solaris Court."

OOC: Tag Sailor Mercury.

BIC:
Miranda's communicator rang with an alert and she opened it and saw a panicked Sailor Haumea on the other end of the line, "what's wrong Haumea?"

"Unova is under attack by Team Plasma and Team Galactic," Haumea said in a panic, Eris contacted Titania and I contacted you. We need both of you here in the Giant Chasm, it looks like Plasma and Galactic are after Kyurem. Don't worry, Terra sent Rhea and Io to your location, they should be arriving shortly. We need you and Titania here now."

Miranda nodded in understanding and then turned toward Psyral, "I will have to help you catch Pokemon later, Sailors Eris and Haumea need my help."

With that Sailor Miranda portaled to Unova and a Brunette with blue eyes took her place and curtsied toward the Time Guardian, she was wearing a green Senshi Seifuku with yellow bows and ribbons, the young lady that had taken Sailor Miranda's place was Sailor Io. "Greetings," Sailor Io said, then continued, "my name is Sailor Io, you must be Sailor Pluto, I'm guessing. I could be completely wrong. As for me, I guess you can say that I am the Solaris Court counterpart to Sailor Venus. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Pluto."

OOC: Tag Psyral and Pluto.

BIC:

Meanwhile, with Team Rocket and Ryuusei, Jessie had returned Arbok, leaving only Seviper and continued with an offer to Ryuusei, "so Billy was it? would you like us to lead you to Beryl on foot or would you like to ride Seviper with James, Meowth, and me?" Jessie inquired.

OOC: Tag Ryuusei.

With Mars' group, the group came to the end of the path, Mars turned to her group, "so any ideas on where we go from here?"

OOC: Tag the group with Mars.

OOC: I have replaced Miranda and Titania with Io and Rhea respectively, this is the way it will be for a while. I figured I would introduce the Mercury and Venus Counterparts of Rhea and Io first, and then switch them out for Triton and Ganymede later. Not sure yet when I will bring Terra in. So as of right now, Titania and Miranda are inactive, while Rhea and Io are active.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:53 am

Psyral was truly glad Miranda was willing to help him find Pokemon to make his team with. He was always curious about what his set-up would be like. "I really appreciate this, Sailor Miranda." Psyral bowed. "As soon as we're done surveying, I'll get right back to you about those Pokemon."

Meanwhile, Sentra had sensed ESS and ESM nearby and flew up to the air. "ESS and ESM have been detected nearby. I am going to bring them to our group."

"Okay, Sentra. Keep an eye out for trouble." Psyral said.

Sentral nodded as he flew off towards ESS and ESM. As they continued their mission, Miranda's com rang, and her conversation prompted her to make a hasty departure, cutting Psyral's plans to find Pokemon short. "Don't worry that! Go!" he said, watching her leave into a portal. Meanwhile, a different senshi appeared this time, Sailor Io of the Solaris Court.

"Well met, Sailor Io." Psyral bowed. "I'm Psyral. My spirit guardian Sentra went to retrieve ESM and ESS so they can catch up to us. But I wonder about Sailor Miranda." He looked to Io and Pluto. "Will they be alright without us?"

~~~

Meanwhile, Sentral suddenly flew around ESM & ESS. "I'm here to help you back to Pluto's group. Hold my hand and we can teleport across the Astral Plane to them."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:30 am

When Eternal Sailor Solaris flew up in the air and asked about her wings, Eternal Sailor Moon replied a little indignantly "Of course my wings work!  They always have, and I'm sure they always will!"  ESM then demonstrated this, by flapping her wings to lift herself up in the air.  ESM didn't even crash into anything while flying with her wings (yet).

Then Sentra flew around her & ESS.  This startled ESM so much - she exclaimed "Yaaaaaaa!" in fright - that she temporarily lost control of her flying ability and went zooming around the airspace in her immediate vicinity, including through the branches of several nearby trees - exclaiming "Yeouch!" each time she did due to several branches thwacking her (on the deciduous trees) or many of the needles/'leaves' poking into her skin (on the evergreen trees).  Eventually, though, ESM got herself back under control - but not until Sentra finished speaking to them (for now), and several of those trees had given her punishment (in a way).  Her eyes spinning, ESM then had to ask Sentra in a dazed voice "Uh, what did you say again?"

OOC : I'll post for Mercury and Pluto (and maybe Venus also) later, after a couple more posts have been made here. I just wanted to get ESM taken care of first, because she had had more replies to her than any of my other characters.

Last edited by mercuryfan on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the OOC note)
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 am

Spynmaster wrote:Psyral was truly glad Miranda was willing to help him find Pokemon to make his team with. He was always curious about what his set-up would be like. "I really appreciate this, Sailor Miranda." Psyral bowed. "As soon as we're done surveying, I'll get right back to you about those Pokemon."

Meanwhile, Sentra had sensed ESS and ESM nearby and flew up to the air. "ESS and ESM have been detected nearby. I am going to bring them to our group."

"Okay, Sentra. Keep an eye out for trouble." Psyral said.

Sentral nodded as he flew off towards ESS and ESM. As they continued their mission, Miranda's com rang, and her conversation prompted her to make a hasty departure, cutting Psyral's plans to find Pokemon short. "Don't worry that! Go!" he said, watching her leave into a portal. Meanwhile, a different senshi appeared this time, Sailor Io of the Solaris Court.

"Well met, Sailor Io." Psyral bowed. "I'm Psyral. My spirit guardian Sentra went to retrieve ESM and ESS so they can catch up to us. But I wonder about Sailor Miranda." He looked to Io and Pluto. "Will they be alright without us?"

When Psyral asked the question of Sailor Io whether Sailor Miranda would be alright, she giggled and smiled, "you don't have to worry about her or Sailor Titania, they will be just fine. Their team is just fine, their job in the Silver Millennium was to patrol and protect the Moon and Solar Kingdoms as well as the Galaxy. That's the job of the Galactic Enforcers. Our job is to protect the Solar Kingdom as well as Princess Solaria/Eternal Sailor Solaris. It's nice to meet you Psyral."

OOC: Tag Psyral and Pluto.

Spynmaster wrote: Meanwhile, Sentral suddenly flew around ESM & ESS. "I'm here to help you back to Pluto's group. Hold my hand and we can teleport across the Astral Plane to them."

mercuryfan wrote:When Eternal Sailor Solaris flew up in the air and asked about her wings, Eternal Sailor Moon replied a little indignantly "Of course my wings work!  They always have, and I'm sure they always will!"  ESM then demonstrated this, by flapping her wings to lift herself up in the air.  ESM didn't even crash into anything while flying with her wings (yet).

Then Sentra flew around her & ESS.  This startled ESM so much - she exclaimed "Yaaaaaaa!" in fright - that she temporarily lost control of her flying ability and went zooming around the airspace in her immediate vicinity, including through the branches of several nearby trees - exclaiming "Yeouch!" each time she did due to several branches thwacking her (on the deciduous trees) or many of the needles/'leaves' poking into her skin (on the evergreen trees).  Eventually, though, ESM got herself back under control - but not until Sentra finished speaking to them (for now), and several of those trees had given her punishment (in a way).  Her eyes spinning, ESM then had to ask Sentra in a dazed voice "Uh, what did you say again?"

OOC : I'll post for Mercury and Pluto (and maybe Venus also) later, after a couple more posts have been made here. I just wanted to get ESM taken care of first, because she had had more replies to her than any of my other characters.

Eternal Sailor Solaris then rolled her eyes and giggled, she had fond memories from her past life of young Princess Serenity thinking she is unstoppable and invincible, though she always ended up in some kind of predicament because of her clumsiness, "Good to see some things never change Cousin."

ESS then flew up into the tree wrapped her arm around ESM's waist and safely pulled her cousin out of the tree, she did manage to get poked and hurt some, but she was used to things like that happening to her in this life and the last, traveling to so many Pokemon Regions in this life has made getting hurt from time-to-time kind of a daily routine for her in both her current female form and her natural-born male form.

Once they were both on the ground, ESS set her Silver Millennium cousin down gently and folded her wings back to their original position. "I take it you don't fly very often? I actually don't fly that often either, but I practiced doing so out in open fields with no one around along with training my Pokemon a lot when I was traveling through the Pokemon Regions. Are you going to be okay cousin?"

Orion was over in a corner laughing his fool head off at ESM's predicament. Sensing this, ESS Glared over at her partner and best friend with a gaze that literally drilled right through Orion causing the Electric Moon Mouse to immediately stand up and come to his senses and apologize to his partner, "S-sorry Solaris, it just brought back so many memories from our past lives, that I couldn't help it."

ESS nodded and went back to her regular look as she rushed over to where Orion was and brought him into a hug, "no worries Orion-Chan. Just try to be nicer to the Moon Princess okay?"

Orion nodded and nuzzled ESS's face, not realizing that he actually used the attack nuzzle. This immediately paralyzed ESS and caused her to fall to the ground with swirls in her eyes, "I know you were just trying to show your gratitude buddy, but you didn't have to paralyze me in the process." ESS's hair was literally standing on end after taking that electric attack and her Sailor Guardian outfit was slightly charred along with her golden yellow rings as she laid twitching next to her cousin, then remembered what Sentra said, but not quite as she replied in a bit of a slurred voice, "Sentra, could you please repeat that?"

ESM may also remember that things like that happened to young Princess Solaria/Eternal Sailor Solaris back in their past lives in the Silver Millennium all the time, which  may or may not cause ESM to giggle at the predicament her cousin was in at the moment.

OOC: Tag Sentra and Eternal Sailor Moon. Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing Eternal Sailor Solaris in the same type of predicament that Eternal Sailor Moon found herself in earlier. Very Happy

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some errors in spelling for some words.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 am

Sentra was surprised when ESM crashed into the trees, putting her hand to her mouth. "Are you alright, Eternal Sailor Moon?" she asked concerned. "I did not mean to startle you."

Then she waited until they were stable enough to hear her again. "As I said, I am here to escort you both to Pluto's group. If you take my hand, I can use the Astral Plane to take us back faster. Of course, I will wait until you are well enough to move."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Once the snake Pokemon had unwrapped themselves, Jessie gave him a choice to go on foot, or ride Seviper along with them...the choice was obvious when the red-head would find herself starring at a dust silhouette of 'Billy' while the real one was already on the serpent's back. "GIDDYUP!"
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:45 am

Jupiter looked around and wasn't finding anything. "Mars..I am at a loss here but we could just blow stuff up and hope for the best.." She was over-reacting and really didn't mean what she said she just wanted to get the battle over with and be back with Psyral.

Stephen was still getting his strength back but was almost at full strength. 'Maybe Psyral was right..I do still get into bigger messes then I need to' As he was thinking to himself he didn't notice that he was walking away from the others and got a good ways away and ended up sitting on a big rock. "Seriously though..he is right..I mean look what I did..if it wasn't for Mars..well hell I would not be here right now. Also to make things worse those Team Rocket idiots want Jason...why though? He would never fight for them..I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!" He screamed out the last part...he was frustrated and didn't always know how to handle himself.

Jason Meanwhile was near Mercury and didn't notice Stephen walking away...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:57 am

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Meanwhile at the Cures Apartment Building...

Cure Harmony addressed Miranda and Titania,

"Titania, Miranda;" Harmony said to the two Galactic Enforcers, "the seven of us need to stay here and discuss something, we will catch up with you later."

"I have to agree with Harmony, " Princess said to the two Galactic Enforcers, "I have to wait here for my love Cure Shield to arrive, I also need to help Rhythm and Harmony along with the others decide on a good place to settle down and where the weddings will be held."

"I am also staying here with Melody, Beat, and Muse to wait for Shield," Rhythm said to the two Sailor Guardians, then continued, "I think you need to go help Sailor Moon and the others. We will catch up to you later."

Titania and Miranda nodded in understanding and entered the portal back to Mamoru's house leaving the Cures behind. Once Miranda and Titania were through the portal, it closed behind them. Soon enough Miranda and Titania arrived only to see that the battle had already ended. As Solaris appeared out of a portal with Orion on her shoulder just as Titania and Miranda arrived from a different portal. The rest of the group may wonder why it took Titania and Miranda so long to get here and why Solaris was with them.

OOC: This post has been quoted from page 10. This ought to help Ellen Shirabe to catch up. All of the Cures have communicators that can portal to the location of Eternal Sailor Solaris and Eternal Sailor Moon. It will be up to Sentra to teleport the Cures along with Eternal Sailor Solaris and Eternal Sailor Moon to the others.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 am

OOC hope this is the beginning of me being active again...sorry all. Sad life has been rough.

Hibiki and Ellen spent the time chatting with Ako and Hime discussing various items. It was actually during this time that the door bell rang...and once opened.... the door would reveal a tomboyish girl with short brown hair.

"Yo...is Hime-chan here?" She smiled in her normal good nature tone.

"No..." replied the other resident tomboy. "I took her to my secret ranch for horrible purposes."

"Excellent.." Makoto (no...not the Kino one) said coming in... "Then I'll keep Kanade warm..."

Ellen smiled and backed up and waited for both girls to get swatted.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:14 pm

"Whoa, no you won't! I'm with Hibi-Chan," Kanade said as she ran over to Hibiki and cuddled with her, then pointed at Hime and continued, "Hime-Chan is over there."

Fleura just laughed as she cuddled with Ellen staying away from the conflict that was bound to happen as Ako joined her fellow Cures from Major Land, "so do you think we will see a knock down drag out fight between them?"

Hime saw Makoto and smiled as she ran over and cuddled with her, "Maki-Waki-Chan! I missed you so much!"

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Iona, and Ellen.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next