✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 12 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Cure Melody Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

Ellen Shirabe wrote:

Makoto blink blinked "Oh...um..yeah..we know eachother.." She laughed a bit. "We're on the same football team." She smirked.  "So..Io-chan... you and Hime are friends too..who knew...I didn't think you and her would be on the same wave length..."  She snuggled Hime some more..

Hibiki for her part just hugged Kanade silently and watched all the reunions unfold...while Ellen enjoyed her reunion with her friend..and her friend's little sister.

After a while...Hibiki said. "So.. Anyways..I guess an update is in order ne?"

Fleura nodded as she continued to cuddle with her love and smiled as she addressed Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

"Long story short," Fleura said happily with her smile as she put her arm around Ellen and her little sister, then continued, "Titania and Miranda came her to ask for help to take care of something in the Juban District, I knew Hime was waiting for Makoto to get here so she didn't really want to go into battle. We respected that and waited for Makoto to arrive."

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

Ellen snuggled more into Fleura....and smiled. "And that was your nightly news report...."

Hibiki said. "Wait...who is Titania and who is Miranda? And what kind of help do they need?" She pulls Kanade into her lap.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 12 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by mercuryfan Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen looked at Mercury when she spoke to him and he heard all that she said...then he yelled, "DAMMIT!! Brainiac..what did I tell you earlier.. Psyral and I need to finish what started years ago...and since you interfered when I kindly asked you not to.." He then created a Mars flame sniper and shot it at Mercury... Then he turned to Mai Kuju and faced her, "There are no more good memories for me..." He then grabbed his Magic card deck and threw about 5 cards at Mai... "Is there any other of my so-called FRIENDS that wanna anger me??"

Stephen was focused on Psyral and Psyral only...inside thought he fully listened to Mercury's and Mai's speeches to him and planned to take them to heart...but that was on the inside..deep within his heart, he was letting his anger and depression take ahold of him and only Psyral could get him out of it...

Both Sailor Mercury and Mai Kuju had been taken by surprise by one of their allies attacking them. Mercury had tried to dodge the fire attack, but had been only partially successful - she had gotten hit in the lower legs by it. Mai had also tried to dodge the cards, and had also been only partially successful - she had gotten hit in the foot by one card. When Jason had come over to them and asked if they were okay, Mercury had told him seriously "I just need a minute to rest. Then I'll be alright." Then Mai had told him in a way that showed she was feeling pain "Not really."

When Rhea came over and asked about them getting back to the meeting place, Mercury replied with a weak smile "Yeah. Just give me a second." Then Mai grimaced as she told Rhea "I'm not sure." And when Stephen came over to them to ask for forgiveness, Mercury sighed (almost as if she was doing this grudgingly) "Oh, alright." Then Mai told him through her pain "I wish you could be more careful about that."

Meanwhile, Pluto's group had gotten back to the meeting place, followed soon thereafter by Mars's group.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Ellen Shirabe wrote:
Ellen Shirabe wrote:

Makoto blink blinked "Oh...um..yeah..we know eachother.." She laughed a bit. "We're on the same football team." She smirked.  "So..Io-chan... you and Hime are friends too..who knew...I didn't think you and her would be on the same wave length..."  She snuggled Hime some more..

Hibiki for her part just hugged Kanade silently and watched all the reunions unfold...while Ellen enjoyed her reunion with her friend..and her friend's little sister.

After a while...Hibiki said. "So.. Anyways..I guess an update is in order ne?"

Fleura Shirabe wrote:Fleura nodded as she continued to cuddle with her love and smiled as she addressed Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

"Long story short," Fleura said happily with her smile as she put her arm around Ellen and her little sister, then continued, "Titania and Miranda came her to ask for help to take care of something in the Juban District, I knew Hime was waiting for Makoto to get here so she didn't really want to go into battle. We respected that and waited for Makoto to arrive."

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen, and Iona.

Ellen snuggled more into Fleura....and smiled.   "And that was your nightly news report...."

Hibiki said. "Wait...who is Titania and who is Miranda?  And what kind of help do they need?" She pulls Kanade into her lap.

Fleura giggled at the antics of the Suite Cure Leader and smiled, "Sailors Titania and Miranda are also known as Dawn and Serena. Remember they stayed the night here with us along with Iris and Zoey who are also known as Sailors Haumea and Eris."

"How could you forget our friends Hibi-Chan?" Kanade asked curiously as she snuggled more into Hibiki and gave her a deep passionate kiss."

"Yea Cure Forgetful," Ako snapped in her normal Tsundere way, then smiled, "with the disguise field on the Senshi it's hard to tell whether or not you know them. Though they may look the same, there is some sort of magical field that keeps people from recognizing them."

Hime didn't say much of anything as she continued to snuggle with Makoto.

OOC: Tag The Suite Cures. I will post a response to mercuryfan and Sou later after I charge my Laptop battery.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Stephen gave Mercury and Mai a smile and then turned away from them walking a little but not away from the others. When he turned he being to frown and sob a little. They were right to be angry with him...most of all Mai..the girl he had a crush on and was starting to love..he hurt her..he didn't deserve her...but then he thought, 'WAIT...If I can beat Beryl and those other guys in front of Mai..maybe she will like me again and It will show that I'm a good person'

(EDITED PART NEEDED TO ADD, thought i did before but i guess i did not lol)

Stephen then went back over to the groups and said, "So did anyone find anything..noting personal but since those monsters and Rocket guys left I've been bored. I don't mean to sound like I don't wanna help its just I hope we find something fast...Beryl is bad by her self..but with these Rocket guys...seems worse but at the same time look at us...WE ARE AWESOME!!!"

Jason went and jumped on Stephens shoulder when he spoke and gave a thumbs up at the end. "Darn right we are Stephen..look at us...We have the strong and cute Sailor Scouts, the Psychic powerhouse, Mai and then Sentra and the wonder that is Psyral...and don't forget the Cures and our Pokemon including me..I didn't forget anyone did I??"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:39 am

Sou wrote:Billy hopped off of the snake after the other three had. "Ooooooh, fascinating place you got here!" As he scanned the laboratory that...he was in originally. (home sweet home, be it ever so humble...) "So what do all these gizmos do?" As he eyed the resurrection equipment.

OOC: Sorry if this is off, I was assuming they went back to the lab from before.

Jessie and James pulled Billy back to a safe distance, back behind the red line as James spoke up, "we don't know anything about it besides that we aren't allowed anywhere near it. This is very expensive equipment. We don't even know what it does."

"Meowth, that's right," Meowth said as he threatened to scratch Billy's face with his Fury Swipes, "Let's take you to Giovanni and get you officially inducted into Team Rocket. Then we will take you to Beryl to see if she will let you help us awaken our great leader Queen Metallia."

Jessie released Billy and pulled out a Pokeball, "Seviper Return!" Once that was said, the snake Pokemon was sucked up by a beam of light and into the Pokeball.

mercuryfan wrote:Both Sailor Mercury and Mai Kuju had been taken by surprise by one of their allies attacking them. Mercury had tried to dodge the fire attack, but had been only partially successful - she had gotten hit in the lower legs by it. Mai had also tried to dodge the cards, and had also been only partially successful - she had gotten hit in the foot by one card. When Jason had come over to them and asked if they were okay, Mercury had told him seriously "I just need a minute to rest. Then I'll be alright." Then Mai had told him in a way that showed she was feeling pain "Not really."

When Rhea came over and asked about them getting back to the meeting place, Mercury replied with a weak smile "Yeah. Just give me a second." Then Mai grimaced as she told Rhea "I'm not sure." And when Stephen came over to them to ask for forgiveness, Mercury sighed (almost as if she was doing this grudgingly) "Oh, alright." Then Mai told him through her pain "I wish you could be more careful about that."

Meanwhile, Pluto's group had gotten back to the meeting place, followed soon thereafter by Mars's group.

"So who wants to go first with their findings?" Rhea asked curiously, since her and Io just got there, they didn't know much about what happened. Io was wondering the same thing Just as the two cousins arrived after all the action. Eternal Sailor Solaris sighed with a disappointed tone and turned toward her cousin.

"It seems we missed all the action Moon," Eternal Solaris sighed, then continued, "what's the point of being Sailor Guardians if we are kept out of the action just because we are Princesses?"

"You know the deal Princess," Io said as she tried to comfort her leader, then continued, "and the Moon Princess knows this too, you are very important to the future world of Crystal Tokyo."

"That's why we do all the heavy lifting," Rhea said to her leader, "that's also why we let the Galactic Enforcer patrol the other Pokemon Regions besides Kanto and Johto. That's the way it's always been."

Mars giggled at the Solar Princess's complaints, "you two are so much alike. If you are anything like Moon, you can't be trusted with big decisions just like Moon can't." Mars proceeds to pull her eyelid down and stick her tongue out at her Princess.

OOC: Tag Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Jupiter and Billy.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Sailor Jupiter who was listening to the girls talk, tried not to giggle at what Mars was doing but then spoke up, "When I was looking for things..i swear I couldn't find anything and worse off...Mama Venus over here wouldn't let me tear stuff apart...I do wonder if those gym things you have in this land might have some answers..but hey just a thought."

(OOC: She still wants to tease Venus..silly Jupiter)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 am

"Wow, thought I'd have to snap a few necks before I met Boss Rocket himself, lead the way!"
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Jessie, James, and Meowth lead Billy down the huge maze of hallways two a huge double door. Jessie rings the buzzer as Giovanni's intimidating face appears on the view screen outside of the door.

"What is it you three want?"  Giovanni asked in a very annoyed tone that intimidated all three of the Rocket members.

"We have someone who wishes to join Team Rocket," James said, then continued, "he's clean, we checked him before we led him here."

"Very well then, you four may enter," Giovanni said as the view screen went dark and the two double doors opened inward to let the four into his office.

OOC: Tag Billy.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:31 am

OOC : I need to do some back-posting first, so I can complete what happened in Mercury's group before that group met up with the other two. Also, I can't remember why, but I had decided that Mai was hurt more than Mercury was back when Stephen had been feeling more depressed and had attacked those two.

BIC

Soon after Stephen had walked away from the two girls he had attacked back when he was more depressed, Mercury felt rested up enough that she felt better (physically) again. So she had extended one of her arms up toward her nearest ally to silently ask for a little help up; when this ally had grabbed her hand that she had extended, Mercury had gotten up on her own two feet without any further assistance. Then she had walked up next to Stephen where he had gone to to think about what he had done. Placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, Mercury first asked for confirmation that he was feeling better than before. When Stephen had showed her that he was, Mercury continued by trying to further comfort Stephen by telling him sincerely "I'm better now. I was just a little roughed up back then. And even though Mai seems to have gotten hurt worse than me, she'll be better again before too long. I don't think either of us have ever been angry or mad or anything like that at you for doing what you did to us. Surprised and disappointed? Yes. Feeling hurt emotionally? Not me, though maybe Mai is. But angry or mad or something like that? No, I don't think so at all. So please don't exaggerate our feelings toward you. We've got enough problems with Queen Beryl being alive again and Team Rocket also attacking us. The last thing we need is some of us creating needless tension by imagining additional intra-team problems where there were none. I hope that helps you feel better. And if it doesn't, I'm sorry for what I said that didn't help."

Then, when she had finished comforting Stephen, Mercury had returned to next to Mai Kuju and had told the girl who was still sitting on the ground due to her injury "Mai, we need to get back to the meeting point soon, so that the other groups don't start worrying about us. If you can't walk by yourself, please let two of us help support you, so that we can get back there sooner rather than later." And Mai had agreed to let two of them support her like that.

When Mercury's group had finally gotten back to the meeting place and all three groups were together again, Mercury listened to Stephen, Jason, and Rhea start the discussion there. Soon after that, Moon and Mars got into another of their famous arguments again, which made Mercury roll her eyes (because she considered them more infamous, even though the two senshi always patched things up at the end and remained good friends). Meanwhile, Moon got back at Mars for firing the opening shot in that argument "I made the right choice against Galaxia after the rest of you had had your star seeds taken, by trying to befriend her and get her to switch back to our side, because she willingly returned everybody's star seeds, thus allowing the rest of you to resume living. And that was a big decision; wouldn't you agree? I just need a certain ally to stop breathing down my neck all the time, waiting to pounce on every bad decision!" Moon then did the same eyelid-and-tongue thing to Mars that Mars had just done to her.

When Jupiter proceeded to tease her again for not letting her blow up stuff, Venus had responded by barely holding back her emotions on the tallest inner senshi while mumbling "Are you trying to start something between us?"

OOC # 2 : I hope all of the above is okay with all of you other players.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Stephen let Mercury talk to him and while she was still next to him he said, "Princess...we will defeat her and whoever comes our way..nothing will stop us.."

When Mercury mentioned to Mai about needed help walking, Stephen ran over to them and carefully helped Mai up and helped her back to the others.

Stephen then listened to the back and forth of Mars and Moon and stepped in after Moon had her say, "Hey hold on their princess (mars) and royal princess (Moon) I know this is not my place since I'm clearly not a beautiful Sailor Senshi, but There is no need to argue about who is good at making friends with a Gold person or who needs help or whatever from who..we are all equal and each has something they are good at.. and stuff they are not..the point is that we help each other without pointing out each others bad traits..ok..now.. I am not a leader nor yours but..make up and be friends please."

Jupiter walked up to Venus and hugged her, "Im sorry Venus..i was getting out of control with my teasing..."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Rhea and Io went up to Venus and introduced themselves. They also introduced themselves to Sailor Jupiter, Stephen and Mai. Eternal Sailor Solaris greeted Mai with a smile, "It's nice to see you again Mai-Chan."

"My name is Sailor Rhea," Rhea said with a smile, "I guess you can say that I'm the Solaris Court Version of Sailor Mercury. I have a Visor and a computer like she does."

Io was the next to speak up as she introduced herself to everyone, "my name is Sailor Io, I guess you can say that I'm the Solaris Court Version of Sailor Venus. I was the first to awaken of the Galactic Guardians, and the last to join in the group's battles. When Solaris isn't around, I'm the leader of the Solaris Court. It's nice to meet everyone."

OOC: Tag Stephen, Mai, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto, and Psyral.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Stephen smiled at the new girls that joined them and then went to Sailor Rhea and bowed before her. while still bowed he said out loud, "I'm sorry I got you mad at me for the incident earlier..it will not happen again..." He then stood up and backed up calmly..
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sou Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm

He was led away from the laboratory and once again into the maze of hallways, however his eyes scanned the path they were taking to memorize it for later. When they stopped before a double door, Jessie buzzed in, the face of the boss appeared on the screen outside of the doors which seemed to intimidate the three Rockets. However Billy remained un-phased. (Even under mind control, they revere this guy, interesting...)

Once they explained their business, Giovanni allowed them entry, his face vanished from the monitor and the doors opened.
Sou
Sou
Monarch
Monarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Fleura giggled at the antics of the Suite Cure Leader and smiled, "Sailors Titania and Miranda are also known as Dawn and Serena. Remember they stayed the night here with us along with Iris and Zoey who are also known as Sailors Haumea and Eris."

"How could you forget our friends Hibi-Chan?" Kanade asked curiously as she snuggled more into Hibiki and gave her a deep passionate kiss."

"Yea Cure Forgetful," Ako snapped in her normal Tsundere way, then smiled, "with the disguise field on the Senshi it's hard to tell whether or not you know them. Though they may look the same, there is some sort of magical field that keeps people from recognizing them."

Hime didn't say much of anything as she continued to snuggle with Makoto.

OOC: Tag The Suite Cures. I will post a response to mercuryfan and Sou later after I charge my Laptop battery.

Hibiki gyeah'ed "Oh yeah..forgot about them..." But soon got lost in the lovely kiss.

Ellen tapped Ako on the head in mock seriousness. "Now now..you know what your Mama said about learning to talk nicer to your elders.... even if they are stupider than you...or stupider than most people.

"That's right..." Hibiki grinned as her kiss with her fiance' ended, "So from now on..you have to call me Onee-sama...like in those shows..."

Makoto laughed and looked at Hime. "Are you and your friends like this at all?
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:14 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen let Mercury talk to him and while she was still next to him he said, "Princess...we will defeat her and whoever comes our way..nothing will stop us.."

When Mercury mentioned to Mai about needed help walking, Stephen ran over to them and carefully helped Mai up and helped her back to the others.

Stephen then listened to the back and forth of Mars and Moon and stepped in after Moon had her say, "Hey hold on their princess (mars) and royal princess (Moon) I know this is not my place since I'm clearly not a beautiful Sailor Senshi, but There is no need to argue about who is good at making friends with a Gold person or who needs help or whatever from who..we are all equal and each has something they are good at.. and stuff they are not..the point is that we help each other without pointing out each others bad traits..ok..now.. I am not a leader nor yours but..make up and be friends please."

Jupiter walked up to Venus and hugged her, "Im sorry Venus..i was getting out of control with my teasing..."

Mai Kuju was pleased when Stephen came over to help her walk back to the meeting point. It made her realize that he really was sorry for attacking her earlier. She smiled up to him and quietly said "Thank you." Then the pain that Mai was still feeling in her leg made her wince and put her primary focus back on her 'walking'.

Then, at the meeting point, when Stephen intervened in the 'discussion' Mars and Moon were having, Moon frowned and quietly mumbled "Leave it to an outsider to ruin one of our healthy debates." She tried to say that in such a way that Mars could hear it but not Stephen.

In response to Jupiter apologizing for getting too carried away with her teasing, Venus smiled at the brunette senshi "Okay. Apology accepted. You know I can't be angry at you for long."

When Rhea and Io came up to them to introduce themselves, Venus smiled at them and introduced herself in return, and Mai told them through her pain "It's good to meet you also. I'm Mai Kuju."

When Eternal Sailor Solaris greeted Mai with a smile, Mai tried to smile back at her, but was only able to weakly smile. Though Mai was able to reply through her pain "It's nice to see you also, though I wish it could be under better circumstances."
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:39 pm

"As if Cure Dunce!" Ako said as she pulled down her eyelid and stuck her tongue out at Hibiki once again, "The only one I would call Onee-Sama and even that wouldn't be very often unless she was mad at me is my biological older sister."

"Ako-Chan," Fleura said to her sister, "at least call her Oneesan."

"Hai Onee-Chan!" Ako said then hugged her sister and smiled, she then went over to Hibiki and gave her a hug as tears started to form in her eyes and she looked at the other Cures in the room she then looked down and rubbed her belly.

"Ako-Chan what's wrong?" Kanade asked curiously from her spot on Hibiki's lap.

"Imouto-Chan you can tell us," Fleura said to her sister, "though we may not all be related by blood, we are still all family.

Hime sees this and looks at Ako curiously, "Ako-Chan is there something you need to tell us?"

OOC: Tag Ako, Hibiki, Makoto, and Ellen.

Back at the meeting place where everyone met up...

Io and Rhea accepted Stephen's apology and smiled. "Hey don't worry about it Stephen," Rhea said with a smile, "your apology is accepted."

Io nodded in agreement with Rhea and smiled, then Io spoke up with a very familiar phrase, "Hey, no need to worry Stephen-San, I agree with Rhea-Chan, your apology is accepted."

Io and Rhea were looking curiously at Venus and Mercury, Io spoke up first, "um have we met..."

"you two somewhere before?" Rhea finished for her love.

Eternal Solaris then looked toward her Silver Millennium cousin, "Moon-Chan I think something is happening between Io, Venus, Rhea, and Mercury."

"Pluto, do you know anything about this?" Mars asked of the Guardian of Time.

OOC: Tag Venus, ESM, Mercury, and Pluto. mercuryfan, if you want to start a flashback go ahead. I would like to do this from time to time when my Senshi team meets up with your Senshi Team, or rather the members that you control and the ones that I am controlling at the moment.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a response to Stephen's apology, it's fixed now.)
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:20 am

"I'm glad you're back to yourself again, my friend." Psyral said to Stephen. "Now, let's try to avoid any more inner-conflicts with each other, okay, everyone?" He eyed Jupiter and Venus, going to Jupiter and hugging her. "We need to save that frustration energy for the pieces of evil trash that have returned to ravage this planet. We have plenty of heroes and heroines to do the job...definitely heroines...I'm never gonna remember all of these senshi and magical girls, but we can't fight our enemies if we're fighting each other, dig? Now, let's hug it out and refocus on the next course of action, hmm? Where do we go from here? Oh, and don't forget, someone needs to be rescued behind enemy lines."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:21 am

(Did Rhea gets Stephen's apology?)

Stephen smiled back at his best friend and took Jason back in his arm hugging him again. "No problem bro...but your right..we..Jason and I want some more action...I'm not really cut out for the smart stuff like Miss Mercury."

Jupiter frowned when Vance looked at her and said for them to stop fighting each other, but when he hugged her she smiled and almost didn't let him go. She then realized that they would have more time alone at her place and she could be with him but now more important things were happening.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:42 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay on this... 2015 was a horrible year...I hope to improve this year. *snugs to all*

Fleura Shirabe wrote:"As if Cure Dunce!" Ako said as she pulled down her eyelid and stuck her tongue out at Hibiki once again, "The only one I would call Onee-Sama and even that wouldn't be very often unless she was mad at me is my biological older sister."

"Ako-Chan," Fleura said to her sister, "at least call her Oneesan."

"Hai Onee-Chan!" Ako said then hugged her sister and smiled, she then went over to Hibiki and gave her a hug as tears started to form in her eyes and she looked at the other Cures in the room she then looked down and rubbed her belly.

"Ako-Chan what's wrong?" Kanade asked curiously from her spot on Hibiki's lap.

"Imouto-Chan you can tell us," Fleura said to her sister, "though we may not all be related by blood, we are still all family.

Hime sees this and looks at Ako curiously, "Ako-Chan is there something you need to tell us?"

OOC: Tag Ako, Hibiki, Makoto, and Ellen.

Ellen hmm'ed and watched Ako get emotional and rub her belly. "Hmmm...what is it, Ako? A stomache-ache?"

Hibiki sweatballed. "Um..Ako-chan..you've not gotten into trouble with Souta-san have you?"

Makoto looked up...shocked at that idea, mainly due to the age of said couple.  "Wha---?"

Ako looked to the side a bit. "Um..well..it's...all your faults! Making love in front of me all the time! What do you think will happen with a young girl in love when you do that?" She pouted a little...but was sure things were only get tougher from here on in. But she would need their help to keep her father from chewing Souta-kun's face off - with help from Trio DeMinor.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Fleura smiled and gathered her little sister in her arms and held her close while Kanade rubbed her back and Hime put her arm around the young teen's shoulder, "we didn't mean to influence you Imouto-Chan. We will keep you safe. I won't let Father do anything to Souta. I could tell that you were in love with him when we all ate together a couple months or so ago at that Ramen shop."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Ako-Chan," Hime said with a smile as she rubbed her belly, "I think Megu-Chan wants to have that with Seiji-San. She just isn't sure what he would think."

"Yeah Ako-Chan," Kanade said as she continued to comfort the emotional young teen, "we will all be here for you. You can count on that, ne Hibi-Chan?"

OOC: Tag Ako, Hibiki, Makoto, and Ellen. For the rest of the players of this RP, I need some ideas on what to do next in regards to the Senshi, as Psyral, Mai, and Stephen. Please PM me some ideas so I can continue with that part of the RP as well.

Last edited by Fleura Shirabe on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Hummy sighed. "looks like my time here is done...."

Hibiki grinned. "Not by a wild shot...who do you think is going to be our main babysitter..."

Hummy held up a sign that read. "Mystical power kitty is not a diaper changer!"

Hibiki grinned. "I could change that....fast..." She then smiled at Ako. "Well..one thing at least..you'll be going through each stage a little after the others, so they'll be able to advise you as you enter each trimester."

Makoto said. "yeah...but I think we'd better seriously consider some weddings in the near future...more than one..."

Ako gasped. "oh God no! I don't want to see Papa in tux! First time was bad enough."

Ellen giggled. "Pretty Cure Baby Shower! Activate!"

Hibiki decided to tease

She looks over at Kanade and grinned like the big bad wolf! "But what about my bachelor party? Where I get the stripper jumping out of my cake?"

OOC: Tag Kanade, Fleura, Hime
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Ellen Shirabe wrote:Hummy sighed. "looks like my time here is done...."

Hibiki grinned. "Not by a wild shot...who do you think is going to be our main babysitter..."

Hummy held up a sign that read. "Mystical power kitty is not a diaper changer!"

Hibiki grinned. "I could change that....fast..." She then smiled at Ako. "Well..one thing at least..you'll be going through each stage a little after the others, so they'll be able to advise you as you enter each trimester."

Makoto said. "yeah...but I think we'd better seriously consider some weddings in the near future...more than one..."

Ako gasped. "oh God no! I don't want to see Papa in tux! First time was bad enough."

Ellen giggled. "Pretty Cure Baby Shower!  Activate!"

Hibiki decided to tease

She looks over  at Kanade and grinned like the big bad wolf! "But what about my bachelor party?  Where I get the stripper jumping out of my cake?"

OOC: Tag Kanade, Fleura, Hime

Kanade blushed realizing that Hibiki was referring to her, "seriously Hibi-Chan, are you sure you will want to see me like that, if this little cure of ours isn't born by that time? Wait a minute, how long are you planning on waiting until we actually get married?"

OOC: Tag Hibiki

"Maki-waki-Chan, we may want to wait a while before we get married, we are only 14 after all." Hime said to her love.

OOC: Tag Makoto.

"So when should we have this massive wedding?" Fleura asked as she cuddled with her love and ran her fingers through her hair, "Imouto-Chan, Souta-San, Hime-Chan and Mako-Chan are still only 13 and 14 respectively." (Ako and Souta: 13 Hime and Makoto: 14)

OOC: Tag Ellen/Siren
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
Kanade blushed realizing that Hibiki was referring to her, "seriously Hibi-Chan, are you sure you will want to see me like that, if this little cure of ours isn't born by that time? Wait a minute, how long are you planning on waiting until we actually get married?"

OOC: Tag Hibiki

"Maki-waki-Chan, we may want to wait a while before we get married, we are only 14 after all." Hime said to her love.

OOC: Tag Makoto.

"So when should we have this massive wedding?" Fleura asked as she cuddled with her love and ran her fingers through her hair, "Imouto-Chan, Souta-San, Hime-Chan and Mako-Chan are still only 13 and 14 respectively." (Ako and Souta: 13 Hime and Makoto: 14)

OOC: Tag Ellen/Siren

Hibiki pulls her fiance close and kisses her long and slow. "No matter what, you'll be beautiful...only doubly so with the product of our love inside of you...giving your cheeks the most lovely glow...." She stroked her face gently.

Ako sighed. "And THIS is what I was talking about... People can't figure out why I was corrupted..."

OOC: Tag Kanade

Makoto held her love close. "I'm very sorry... my darling. But I... have impregnated you. Which..well.is wonderful..but I...don't know how people feel in your Kingdom...but here...unwed mothers have a bad reputation... Young brides, not so much. People will feel we're rushing...but they'll accept it. You walking around with a baby made out of wedlock..not so good."

Hibiki and Ellen also nodded.

Hummy nodded too. "Wouldn't go well in the Majorland either..."

OOC: Tag Hime.

Hibiki looked over at Fleura. "Seriously? Soon. So that people will think our kids were made on the wedding nights...not from us being promiscuous. We don't want parents thinking all Pretty Cure have massive sex time after fights. It'll be troublesome for future cures. We need to talk to the various parents and tell them what happened."

Hibiki put her hand on Hummy's head. "And YOU get to tell Queen Aphrodite and King Mephisto."

"Not on your life!" Hummy smiled happily. "It wasn't me 'teasing her' with a fiance' all the time."

Hibiki gasped. "Gyeah....he's gonna kill me.."

Beat smiled happily. "I would say we should worry about Souta first....we may have to hide him inside of Kanade's cupcake batter."

OOC: Tag Fleura
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 am

OOC Since there's not post here yet...I'm going to pretend we're all goldfish...and make fish faces at the screen.
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:12 am

Fleura and Kanade yawned along with Hime.

"This is so boring," Fleura said as she pulled out her Cure Module, "we better step up patrolling this area while the Senshi are trying to investigate Team Rocket and the Dark Kingdom. Come on Tiry!"

Tiry nodded and entered Fleuras Cure Module after she transformed it from it's Ocarina form.

"Rery, we have some patrollin to do!" Kanade said as she held up her Cure Module.

"Re Re!" Rery said as it entered her module.

"Let's play, Pretty Cure Modulation!" Fleura and Kanade said as lights engulfed them.

"Pretty Cure, Rolling Mirror Change!" Hime said as lights engulfed her.

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen/Siren, Ako and Makoto.

ESS got worried and asked a question, "has anyone heard from Ryuusei at all?"

OOC: Tag the Senshi Group, Mai, Stephen, and Psyral
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next