✯Realms✯of✯Infinity✯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

+2
Akiko Denkou
Cure Melody
6 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 4 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm

"Well, I'd love to have some pasta w/ beef and a thick & creamy sauce if ya got some!" Vance grinned.

As everyone finally settled in Jupiter's home, everyone began talking amongst themselves about their own lives and what-not. There were Cures, right out of the anime! A real shocker was to know that there were senshi based off of Pokemon Trainers. That made his mind reel a bit. Sentra returned to Vance a little dispirited, causing him to look at her.

"What is it, Sentra?" he asked.

"I'm afraid I may have made things worse between you and Rei." Sentra sighed. "She didn't approved of me being in her mind when I spoke to her. I expected a psychic to be passive to such things."

Vance's eyes widened, then he frowned at her. "You went in Rei-sama's mind without her permission?!" he whispered. "No wonder she's cross with us. People on Earth are very protective of their minds, you know. I wish you'd told me before you did that..."

"Please forgive me, Vance." Sentra pleaded. "I only wished to gain her trust by being forward, by being open."

Vance sighed. "Well,--"

Suddenly, Mercury approached Vance and asked for an introduction from him. {Well, now here's a second chance. No more mind-scanning of protags and civilians without my permission, alright?} Vance's thoughts projected to Sentra as he stood, seeing the spirit nod in acknowledgement.

"Alrighty, greetings one and all." Vance vowed as he cracked his hands. "My name is Vance Brice. I was born on Earth, specifically Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the United States of America. Yes, I know Sailor V graced herself in the States, but I haven't had the immense pleasure of seeing her. Wish I did. Anyway, my codename is Psyral, and I'll ask that you address me by that in henshin form. Speaking of which, I got it from my travels in a dimensionally-parallel planet solar system known as Fanza. Consists of nine planets: Ultria, Lasondra, Aqualis, Quadra, Skola, Kopar, Aciliya, Arisidia, and Espidar. During more peaceful times, the planets conversed and traded within one-another, sharing their resources and people with others through magical portals and space-faring vehicles. The magical power of the system, the MetaForce, was used by many, from completing tasks & chores to protection & combat. This magic was watched over by The Spirit Council, a gathering of the spirits of each world, the very consciousness of each planet. Speaking of spirits, this is Sentra. She watches over me and helps me with spiritual assistance, particularly with something very powerful that I have, but more on that in a bit."

Vance expression went serious. "Everything was fine and dandy until...Eclipsion showed up." Vance sighed. "Eclipsion is a vicious group of planet-raining pieces of trash that violated the planets in every sense of the word. They invaded the worlds, took the resources without a care in the world, and abducted people, animals, and other life forms at their leisure. And what's worse, is that they used said resources and life forms in their sick and twisted experiments to monsterize and weaponize them for their own purposes. They were nearly successful in conquering all but one of the planets, Ultria, which I think may be Earth's distant sister according to what I've learned. Anybuh, they managed to hold them off long enough to come and find me on Earth, asking me to come with. Honestly, I hesitated, worried about my family and friends, but, I agreed to help for their sake, and I was interested in the excitement and adventure. So off I went, and I began my training under Ultria's best warriors and intellectuals. In three weeks, I was worthy of a great power."

Suddenly, a golden eye-like object appeared on Vance's forehead. "The MetaEye. This is why I was brought to Earth, and this is what Sentra watches. I know, because I had to beat her challenge when I found she was the protector. Having immense power, it couldn't be used by just anyone, only one with great imagination and willpower, its force capable of standing up to the very gods...in theory. I only fought one fallen god, Valmar, who used to be the keeper of souls. He could take our very souls and rip them from our bodies, or simply hurt us with them, and man let me tell you, it hurt. A lot. Don't wanna experience that again if I can help it. I also could do without going through their experimentation, which I also got a taste of. From what they told me, I went berserk and nearly attacked my friends when I broke free somehow. Worst day of my life on record. Eclipsion's done lots and lots of ugly, rotten, Filthy McNasty things, but we, the Xtreme Regime, rose to the occasion each time, fighting off Eclipsion's meanest, roughest, baddest, one-by-one, until I was able to use the MetaEye to seal off the planets from their reach. They can no longer approach by ships, but Eclipsion is nothing if not persistent, so to this day, the Xtreme Regime watches over the planets, having friends and allies ourselves to help us."

Vance's expression lightened a little. "And that's why we're here today, well, partly." he chuckled. "I was given a very special portal by the creator of the Fanza System, the goddess Vesta, keeper of all magics. She made the MetaForce and everything connected to it. When she heard how well we did, she summoned to a temple, where we spoke in-between worlds. The portal allows me to travel to other worlds, random but where I'm needed the most. On my adventures, I learn things and get experience while I fight off evil-doers, criminals, and monsters, and I also make friends, some willing to help us in the fight against Eclipsion. Imagine my delight when I arrived back on Earth, my home planet, though, my entry was inside Makoto-san's apartment, to her total shock. Funny thing about random portals... Of course, I was reminded of why I arrived in the first place. Something is wrong here, and I think we got a first taste of it in that battle, and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse from here. Now, if there's anything I can offer to you heroines to help resolve this, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my very best."

With that, he bowed, ending his introduction and waited for a response.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns  - Page 4 Empty Re: Galactic Guardians: Dark Kingdom Returns

Post by sportsnutd Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Mako smiled at Vance and listened to his introduction. "Wow you have been though a lot now haven't you...I bet..." She stopped when her tablet's Text sound came up and she saw it was from Ryuusei. She opened up the text and was shocked to see what it read....she just froze there, not knowing what to do or say...

(The text is open on the tablet, if anyone wants to take it from her and read it..)
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:54 pm

"That's an understatement." Vance responded to Makoto.

Vance then sensed that something bugged her when she stood there, the tablet in her hand, frozen in shock. Very curious, he took a look to see what was on the tablet.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

The text message would read the following:

textmessage from Ryuusei wrote:

"Queen Beryl is back. Working with Team Rocket. She sent some to someone's house to get several Stones. That's all I know."

Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

https://ashk1980.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Fleura Shirabe wrote:
The text message would read the following:

textmessage from Ryuusei wrote:

"Queen Beryl is back. Working with Team Rocket. She sent some to someone's house to get several Stones. That's all I know."

Reading this made Vance's short hairs stand right up. The Dark Kingdom and Team Rocket working together. He knew he recognized Butch & Cassidy, but he didn't know why they were surrounded by monsters. Now he knew. Queen Beryl must've had something to do with it. But what were these Stones? They must've been pretty important if Beryl wanted them.

He then looked to Makoto as she was still in shock. "Makoto-san?" Vance tapped her shoulder. "Are you alright?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:26 am

Mako still stood there, but when Vance tapped her shoulder she jumped. "NO..NO How can this be? Moon dusted her a long time ago...Right? Thats what I remember..." She then looked to the others for help...
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 am

Vance could tell she was in total shock. Then Vance quickly held and embraced her. It was out of instinct to comfort a woman in distress.

"Mako..." Vance calmly said in her ear. "It's alright. This kind of thing...it's stressful, but expected. You girls poured your hearts and souls into that fight, just like me and the Regime poured ours into whuppin' Valmar for the first time. Of course, we couldn't outright destroy him like you did Beryl. Anyway, my point is, evil can't stay dead forever. All we can do is rise up when it returns, and I'm sure you girls can handle whatever Beryl throws at you."

Vance pats on the back, hoping his words got to her.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 am

"Team Rocket?!" Dawn and Serena chimed together in shock they couldn't believe what they read in the message, "impossible we disbanded them and the rest of the evil teams two years ago. How are they still active?!"
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm

When Vance, in his introduction, said (in part) "I know Sailor V graced herself in the States, but I haven't had the immense pleasure of seeing her," Venus showed her brightest smile, curtsied to Vance, and said "Well, here I am. Just a little changed."

When Vance had finished his introduction, first Usagi spoke up, looking a little baffled "I'm not sure I followed all that, but your adventures in the Fanza system sounded somewhat like ours here in our solar system."

Then Mercury addreessed a different aspect of his intro, looking thoughtful "I'm a little curious about that 'Meta-Eye', Vance-san. How or why did you get it originally?"

When Mako-chan froze in shock, and Usagi saw several others look at the text messaage she received, Usagi just had to copy them. She looked over the brunette's shoulder and read it. Usagi was in complete disbelief (though not total shock) "I thought I sealed Queen Beryl off for good with the help of my four closest friends here. How can she now be back and working with some other people?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Vance bowed to Venus as she stood up, smiling to her. "And it's such a pleasure to see you in person."

Then he turned to Ami as she asked about the MetaEye. Sentra flew in front. "Allow me, Vance." she said.

"The MetaEye is a powerful artifact." she began. "It was inspired by the very goddess of magics, Vesta, and made by skilled casters and alchemists. It was first used by leaders in Ultria, as a means to keep peace, but constant misuse forced the Spirit Council to intervene. The MetaEye was taken, sealed away until someone worthy was chosen. When Eclipsion attacked, they struck with not just great strength, but also great proficiency and knowledge of our magical abilities, even thought we had never seen them before. The Spirit Council was without options; they saw no choice but to use the MetaEye to turn the tide. Angel Aurora used the source of all magic for planet Ultria, the Ultra Crystal, to find who would be worthy for the MetaEye. Vance Brice was chosen. First, he was to be trained physically, then mentally, then spiritually. Finally, he was brought to the MetaEye by the planet spirit of Ultria, Angel Aurora. This is where I challenged Vance, pushing him to his limit. I was concerned at first, but he prevailed. Taking the MetaEye, he destroyed their strongest weapon, which was capable of destroying a whole planet in one shot. He breached Eclipsion's stronghold, helping us to confront their leader. And, he used it to seal off the planets from direct invasion. The MetaEye is capable of much, much more than even we have seen."

Vance sighed as Sentra spoke. Then as everything else happened, Usagi went on about how she fought Super Beryl at D Point, worrying on wondering how Beryl could've been revived.

"You know, I bet once we find Beryl & Team Rocket, we'll find out how they suddenly got the motivation and means to return." Vance said. "For now, we need to find clues, hints that will lead us to their stronghold. Any ideas, ladies?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Mako let Vance hug her and she hugged him back. "Thanks Vance...and your right if we took her out before why can't we do it again! But....whats a team Rocket?" Mako looked at the two newer girls and was wanting an answer to help calm her mind.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:16 am

In response to Makoto's question about Team Rocket, Ami responded as if she was teaching something "We already have a clue that Team Rocket is two or more evil people working together, Mako-chan.  So what would really help is a list of the villains who comprise Team Rocket."

When Vance said they needed to find clues/hints about Queen Beryl and/or Team Rocket, Usagi suddenly was reminded of something.  So Usagi requested of one of her close friends "Mako-chan - let me see that text message again."  Once Makoto had showed it to her again, Usagi focused on the sentence in it reading 'She sent some to someone's house to get several stones.'  Realizing that those stones must be the stones of the four Generals a.k.a. 4 Shittenou, Usagi exclaimed "Aha!  Clue number one!  This text message implies that some villains working for Team Rocket and/or Queen Beryl are on their way to Mamo-chan's home.  Though they mis-attribute his home to be a house.  So we've got to go to his apartment quickly!  Before they figure out where he really lives!  There's no time to lose!"  Usagi then dashed for the front door, forgetting to first make sure it was open.  Thus she only realized it was closed the hard way (literally!  Razz ) - by running into it.

Meanwhile, Pluto was trying to find the inner senshi.  She had first tried Rei's shrine (since she knew the inners often liked to meet there).  After she had found that place devoid of senshi girls, she had teleported herself to a back alley near Usagi's house.  At that moment, she had just finished talking to Usagi's mother, asking whether Usagi was at home and finding out that she wasn't.  Wondering where the senshi girls could be, Pluto then headed back toward the back alley where she had recently arrived via teleportation.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 am

Meanwhile in Mamoru's apartment...

"So he lives in an apartment," Jessie remarked, "I would've thought he lived in a house. Now where are these stones Queen Beryl is asking for?"

"I have no idea Jessie," James said as he started to ransack the apartment, "Meowth are you finding any clues?"

"Meowth! Dat's right I found dem!" Meowth said as he use one of his claws to cut a circular hole in the glass, once that happened, he grabbed the four stones and handed two each to Jessie and James. A dark portal then opened and then Jessie, James, and Meowth entered it returning to base.

OOC: Remember Zoicite found out where Mamoru lived originally, so Queen Beryl probably remembered the coordinates that Zoicite used to contact Mamoru. Will try to post for the Cures and the two Galactic Enforcers a bit later.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Meanwhile with the Cures...

Megumi got a text message from Seiji and Yuko got a text message from her sister...

Megumi read the text message and blushed, "Seiji and I are going to go see a movie today so I have to back to Pikarigaoka."

"I have to go back home as well," Yuko said to the group, "It's getting really busy at our restaurant so I will be seeing you later."

Megumi and Yuko smiled as they activated a portal and stepped through while waving good bye, once the two were inside the portal, it closed behind them. Ribbon and Glasan decided to stay behind with the other Happiness Charge girls.

"So," Fleura said as she looked toward Hime, "when is your girlfriend going to return?"

"I-I don't know," Hime said as she rubbed her stomach, "I'm kind of lonely right now. Though not as lonely as I would be if you guys weren't here."

Kanade put her arm around Hibiki and laid her head on her shoulder, "It's so great that we live together especially with our friends next door."

*********************************************************************************************************
Meanwhile with the Senshi and Vance...

"I have to wonder," Dawn said as she put her arm around Serena's neck, "what is Giovanni hoping to accomplish teaming up with Beryl."

"If Team Rocket isn't disbanded like we originally thought," Serena said then continued, "does that mean that Teams Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare are still operating as well?"

*********************************************************************************************************

OOC: Tag Iona, and the rest of the Suite Pretty Cure Girls, as well as Usagi, Ami, Rei, Mako, Minako, and Vance.
I am now the controller of Hime/Cure Princess and Kanade/Cure Rhythm.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 pm

As Makoto felt better, Vanced patted her back. "That's right. We will beat them." he said, reassuring her.

As Usagi ran into the door all in a hurry, Vance cringed from the sight of the face-plastered odango girl. He then helped Usagi up and opened the door for the girls.

"We'll need directions to get to Mamoru's apartment." Vance said. "The enemies may try to stop us as well, so keep your guards up. Are there any allies you know that could help us?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 pm

When Vance pointed out that some enemies could try to stop them, Ami realized "Then we should transform before heading there, I believe."

In response to Vance asking about any allies they might know, Minako pointed out "The outer senshi aren't here. Maybe we should tell them about where we're going."

Upon hearing that, Rei responded "We don't need to contact all of them. They probably sense something is wrong already."

Now that she had recovered from the daze she had gotten into from running into the door, Usagi pointed out "But it would be helpful if they knew what we were doing and vice-versa. So I'll just contact Sailor Pluto."

Then all four of those girls grasped their transformation objects and called out their transformation phrases. A few seconds later, Moon, Mercury, Mars, and Venus stood there, ready to go. Since Vance had opened the door, Moon then hurried out of Makoto's apartment, quickly followed by those other three.

Meanwhile, Pluto was teleporting herself from near the house of Usagi's family to near the Crown café, since she had picked up on that being a popular hangout spot for the inner senshi girls.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Mako smiled at Moon hitting the door and tried not to giggle. She then transformed to Sailor Jupiter and waited till Moon left with the others and she turned to Vance and kissed his cheek, "Thanks for helping me hun...don't tell the others ok... Now lets go!" She ran to the door and waited for Vance and Sentra so that she could lock the door when they left.
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 pm

(Reposting this for Stephen, Jason and Mai)

OOC to Mercuryfan: I am scrapping the house thing for Stephen and Mai and just going to have his friend with him in the park... I tried to tell you on YIM, but you must not have seen it, no worries though.

BIC: Stephen looked at her when she started to talk about him having a Pokemon... "Yeah I do..it is kind weird at first but I'm used to him now...Now where is he??" Stephen called out for his friend, "Jason??!!! Where are you buddy? I let you out before I laid down..."

From the top of the tree they would hear huge yawn and then this sound, "PIKA??"... Jason would follow Stephen's voice to where he and Mai were and landed on Stephen's shoulder still wearing his blue Fedora that Stephen got him as a present. "Pika..PIKACHU Pika..." Jason said and Stephen smiled scratching the side of his Pikachu's neck...which Jason liked. "Jason...Dont be shy...this is Mai...she is a really good friend of mine, and has helped me battle bad people a bunch before I met you." The Pikachu smiled and jumped down and walked over to Mai, "Pika Pika Pikachu!" "Oh Mai... be careful not to mess with his hat. I got that for him and he loves it very much."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 am

When she heard the huge yawn from the top of the tree, Mai Kuju looked up there in curiosity. She was surprised when the pokemon suddenly dropped down from the tree and landed on Stephen's shoulder. However, Mai recovered from the surprise quickly when she saw how cute the pokemon was. After the pokemon jumped down and walked over to her, she was about to reach down to pet him when Stephen gave his warning about the pokemon's Fedora. Mai couldn't figure out how to pet the pokemon without moving that hat, so she then asked in a puzzled tone "Then how am I supposed to pet him, Stephen, if I can't move his hat?"
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Stephen smiled at her and told her, "He likes his tail petted a lot and his back too. Sorry if its a bit confusing but he is just picky. Jason, Let Mai pet your head please. I promise she will not harm your hat." Jason then turned to Stephen giving him the thumbs up and he removed his hat, "Pi PIKA PI!"
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Vance watched as each of the senshi ran out the door. It was going to be such a pleasure working with the legendary senshi. Then as Makato kissed him, he blushed. "I wanted to help a woman in need...and your secret's safe with me." he said, winking. "I'll be right out! Caster form, mystical style!"

As he said this, the energy swirled around Vance, and changed his clothes into a blue and white arabian-style outfit, complete with a cape and a slender staff. He came out and teleported himself in front of the girls.

"Instead of running, let's fly there instead!" As he said that, he struck his staff to the ground, making clouds appear under himself and the girls, which suddenly began to lift them up into the air. "My jet cloud can get us all there lickety-split! Plus, I can put up some cover to avoid unnecessary attention, if you know what I mean."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster
Knight
Knight

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akiko Denkou Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Serena and Dawn turned to Vance and Dawn spoke before he transformed, "we are probably going to need some help, Sere-Chan and I will go get the Cures, they are probably itching to get some action in, it's been three months since their last battle."

"Dawn-Chan is right," Serena said as she put her arm around her love, "we will go get the Cures and meet you at Mamoru's apartment. How do we get there by the way?"

Vowing to meet up with the others at the appointed place, Dawn and Serena activated their portal devices and stepped through them, the destination, the Cures Apartment.

In a matter of seconds, in fact just a couple of seconds after Megumi and Yuko returned to Pikarigaoka, Dawn and Serena exited out of a portal into the Cures apartment.

"Hey guys," Serena said to the Cures with a smile, "we have a problem, and we are going to probably need all the help we can get."

Fleura saw her friends arrive in the apartment and hugged them so did Kanade, Fleura was the first one to speak up, "Sure we would love to help. Right Kana-Chan?"

Kanade nodded and responded to her friend, "I think it's a very good idea, Ellen-chan and I just need to be very careful at the moment, you do too Hime-Chan."

"I know, " Hime said with a smile as she rubbed her belly, "I wonder of Makoto will help us out."

"I'm sure she will!" Ribbon said to the blue Happiness Charge Cure, "we have to get ready."

"I think that means we have to transform," Fleura said as she waved her hand over her Ocarina, transforming it into her Cure Module, and Kanade held hers up as she went over next to her love.

"Hibi-Chan we need to transform now!" Kanade said to her lover.

Hime then held out her PreChange mirror and got ready to transform.

OOC: Tag Hibiki, Ellen, Iona, and Hummy.
Akiko Denkou
Akiko Denkou
Monarch
Monarch

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mercuryfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 pm

sportsnutd wrote:Stephen smiled at her and told her, "He likes his tail petted a lot and his back too. Sorry if its a bit confusing but he is just picky. Jason, Let Mai pet your head please. I promise she will not harm your hat." Jason then turned to Stephen giving him the thumbs up and he removed his hat, "Pi PIKA PI!"

After the pokemon removed his hat, Mai Kuju smiled at it "Thank you." Then Mai carefully reached down and petted the pokemon on its head several times, continuing down through his back most of those times. As she was doing this, Mai gently told the pokemon "I hope you like this. And I'm sorry for not petting your tail, but that thing looks too zig-zaggy for me to follow easily."

After she was finished with that, Mai straightened back up to look at Stephen again, and asked him with curiosity in her voice "I find the name Jason to be an unusual name. Did he come up with it, or did you, Stephen-san?"

====================

When Dawn and Serena told the rest of them (that were heading to the scene) that they would go elsewhere first to pick up some other allies who could help them, Usagi told them thankfully "That would be much appreciated." Then Usagi told the two of them the address of Mamoru's apartment so they could find it after picking up that help.

When Vance used his magical cloud to lift them in the air and 'fly' them to the scene, Usagi looked relieved "Ahhhhh, this is so much better than running."

Then Ami made sure to thank Vance immediately afterward, so that Rei wouldn't yell at Usagi for forgetting her manners again.

Finally, since she was no good with reading maps, and viewing the ground from this cloud seemed too similar to that, Usagi asked her blue-haired close friend "Ami-chan, could you please direct Vance-san to Mamo-chan's apartment?"

Ami nodded and smiled "Of course, Usagi-chan." Then, while carefully looking down at the streets and buildings below, Ami proceeded to direct Vance from the spot they were 'flying' over at the time to the location of Mamoru's apartment, while making sure to keep Vance informed of the next one or two steps in this.
mercuryfan
mercuryfan
Monarch
Monarch

Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsnutd Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

mercuryfan wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:Stephen smiled at her and told her, "He likes his tail petted a lot and his back too. Sorry if its a bit confusing but he is just picky. Jason, Let Mai pet your head please. I promise she will not harm your hat." Jason then turned to Stephen giving him the thumbs up and he removed his hat, "Pi PIKA PI!"

After the pokemon removed his hat, Mai Kuju smiled at it "Thank you."  Then Mai carefully reached down and petted the pokemon on its head several times, continuing down through his back most of those times.  As she was doing this, Mai gently told the pokemon "I hope you like this.  And I'm sorry for not petting your tail, but that thing looks too zig-zaggy for me to follow easily."

After she was finished with that, Mai straightened back up to look at Stephen again, and asked him with curiosity in her voice "I find the name Jason to be an unusual name.  Did he come up with it, or did you, Stephen-san?"

Stephen smiled as he watched Jason get pet. Jason made small happy Pika-noises when Mai brushed him. When Mai asked about his name Stephen told her, "Oh that name....well I had a friend a while back named Jason that wanted a Pikachu for the longest time...but when we were going to go out to look for one his mom told me he was very sick and couldn't go out...and about two days later he passed away...so I am dedicating this pikachu to him and he helps me cope with the loss of my buddy.." Jason let Mai finish petting him then he went over and jumped into Stephen's arms and nuzzled his cheek against his face, as to try to calm his owner.

mercuryfan wrote:When Dawn and Serena told the rest of them (that were heading to the scene) that they would go elsewhere first to pick up some other allies who could help them, Usagi told them thankfully "That would be much appreciated." Then Usagi told the two of them the address of Mamoru's apartment so they could find it after picking up that help.

When Vance used his magical cloud to lift them in the air and 'fly' them to the scene, Usagi looked relieved "Ahhhhh, this is so much better than running."

Then Ami made sure to thank Vance immediately afterward, so that Rei wouldn't yell at Usagi for forgetting her manners again.

Finally, since she was no good with reading maps, and viewing the ground from this cloud seemed too similar to that, Usagi asked her blue-haired close friend "Ami-chan, could you please direct Vance-san to Mamo-chan's apartment?"

Ami nodded and smiled "Of course, Usagi-chan." Then, while carefully looking down at the streets and buildings below, Ami proceeded to direct Vance from the spot they were 'flying' over at the time to the location of Mamoru's apartment, while making sure to keep Vance informed of the next one or two steps in this.

Sailor Jupiter was surprised for a moment when they begin to fly on the magical clouds but then she jumped off and landed on the ground. "Sorry Vance, but I can't feel right up in the air like that it reminds me of how my parents died. Anyway I know where his place is so I will meet you all there.."
sportsnutd
sportsnutd
Monarch
Monarch

Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cure Melody Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:02 am

Hummy smiled "Yup!!!! Time to fight girls!!!" She struck a cool pose..and then jumped to the side as Hibiki, Ellen and Iona alll transformed - getting ready to fight...

As they finished...they all took their poses to show they were ready to fight...

"Strumming the wild tune, Cure Melody!"

"Strumming the soul's beat, Cure Beat!"

"The star of hope that glitters in the night sky! Cure Fortune!"

Cure Melody looked up. "Okay... it's time to kick some monster butt..let's do this!"

OOC sorry for the long time no posting..been a rough time in real life Sad back now!
Cure Melody
Cure Melody
Monarch
Monarch

Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next